Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just you wait until he starts school and is learning phonics rather than ‘both alphabets’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless she’s going to teach phonics properly the way he’ll be taught when he starts school it’ll do more harm that good anyway. I’ve seen a lot of children pushed to be ‘geniuses’ who start school with their parents proudly boasting that they can already read and write and they’re the ones that fall behind when they have to unlearn everything they’ve been taught and start learning the basics again through phonics.

Reactions: 17
WHAT!! THis is brand new information!!!
---

I don’t understand what she means by “both alphabets” is she teaching him the Chinese alphabet too?
I think by both alphabets, A grade student Ashley meant, upper and lowercase letters.
She’s a moron.
For those who can’t see her house anymore you’ll need to change your added to Rightmove to “anytime”

Reactions: 13
They literally put a 2 year old in a pram with a bloody footmuff to walk next door?!!!
They stunt him so much. It was bad enough when it was a short walk but next door!!

Reactions: 14
Unless she’s going to teach phonics properly the way he’ll be taught when he starts school it’ll do more harm that good anyway. I’ve seen a lot of children pushed to be ‘geniuses’ who start school with their parents proudly boasting that they can already read and write and they’re the ones that fall behind when they have to unlearn everything they’ve been taught and start learning the basics again through phonics.
Exactly this. I've not done any kind of phonics or "school" work with them. They're going to be in formal education for most of their lives. I at least want to make the first five of them as fun as possible!

I hate influencers that push the "genius child" narrative. Joe Wicks is another bell-end that does it.

Reactions: 23
Exactly this. I've not done any kind of phonics or "school" work with them. They're going to be in formal education for most of their lives. I at least want to make the first five of them as fun as possible!

I hate influencers that push the "genius child" narrative. Joe Wicks is another bell-end that does it.
Ah see I don’t mind Joe Wicks but mainly because we have done some work with him and behind the scenes he is exactly what he is, a bit of a sweetheart who can’t quite believe his luck. Their life is a bit TOO perfect mind 🤣

Ashley WISHES she could be like Joe or other huge online personalities but the clue is in the title - she doesn’t have the personality, the charisma or, shock horror, any skill or talent. In such a saturated market you need a USP to stand out and she has nothing, so it’s either flailing around with ’campaigns’, or getting her tits out for the same old content cycle.

She desperately wants / needs Alf and Ada to be geniuses because that can then be the angle she pushes for relevance.

What an existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah see I don’t mind Joe Wicks but mainly because we have done some work with him and behind the scenes he is exactly what he is, a bit of a sweetheart who can’t quite believe his luck. Their life is a bit TOO perfect mind 🤣

Ashley WISHES she could be like Joe or other huge online personalities but the clue is in the title - she doesn’t have the personality, the charisma or, shock horror, any skill or talent. In such a saturated market you need a USP to stand out and she has nothing, so it’s either flailing around with ’campaigns’, or getting her tits out for the same old content cycle.

She desperately wants / needs Alf and Ada to be geniuses because that can then be the angle she pushes for relevance.

What an existence.
He just comes across as a massive twit. Tells his followers to do HIIT to get fit, but does strength training. Tells his followers to not binge - but he has a binge/restrict diet.

I personally think they're all the same. Joe/Ash/every other influencer. They start off being authentic, but get used to the money / lifestyle and become parodies of themselves

Reactions: 12
Honestly the last thing I’m bothered about teaching my 2 year old is the alphabet 😂
Controversial opinion, kids don’t need any of that tit until they are much older. Just need to play and be wild and feral imo - and not straddle their baby siblings 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ashley - who kickstarted her ‘career’ and cashed in by being “busty Ashley James”…
IMG_9035.jpeg

Also Ashley - Off you pop to HMP Bronzefield then Ash 👋🏼
IMG_9038.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She shouldn't have revealed the child minders name. The amount of information you can find out is so scary

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The look 😂 not for the male gaze. Ok hun. She’s literally fetishising herself and her children it’s rank. I know so many breastfeeding mums and zero pose and flutter their eyelashes when feeding like Ashley does 😂
She's adding fuel to the fire by making it sexual with her gazing to the camera. What a way to make women feel more comfortable breast feeding in public.

Reactions: 12
She likes men when she can still lay in bed at 10am - be served breakfast & then have Ade taken so she can get dressed 😬
Honestly wtf is all that about - bet she does eff all for him like that

Reactions: 16
D3558AB1-E194-45C5-A96D-4B4D872C04B6.png

Ah look, there’s witch boy!

Perhaps they should stop spending money on Gail’s every morning for HRH instead of selling gifted TU clothes. The pair of them are a bleeping joke. Can she not even get dressed now with a child in tow? I just… despair 🫠😂

Reactions: 30
When does Alf get to run? What’s the benefit to him, shoving him in a buggy to go and get mummy’s croissant? TNB gets to exercise, mummy gets breakfast in bed, Ada gets one on one quiet time with mummy. What does Alf get?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.