Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When did she stop co-sleeping? It’s so hard to follow her timelines. I know when Ad was really small she slept through for a bit, but I thought she’d been waking frequently and in Ash’s bed since she started at the child minder months ago? Yet she still had a go at Alf?

Reactions: 3

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I mean Ashley’s a dick but this is the stupidest comment. Some babies sleep well and some don’t. Your baby doesn’t sleep through the night because you make sure she gets enough calories in the day.
Come back when you’ve been blessed with a non sleeper 😂

Anyway back to Ash, that breastfeeding photo is utterly ridiculous. There is absolutely no need to post that to hundreds of thousands of followers (bots but still!). It’s such an invasion of Ada’s privacy.
It’s because we’ve been saying is Ada on Alpro yet, because we haven’t been #blessed with expressing dramas.

Just catching up on Insta as I feed my daughter before bed. She’s wearing the same pyjamas as Ad 😫. Stay away from Bonds, Ashley 😅
2323C129-C927-49CE-991A-6B01C17841B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mousejen

Do you rate Bonds? I wanted to try them with first baby but felt they were expensive. I cabed and ordered one for baby coming soon and the pattern that’s all over is sort of painted on and plasticky. Should I try again with a less patterned version?
I have had some simple stripe design ones with a slight ribbed fabric that were really nice, though not super thick, but ones that were more patterned felt very cheap and didn't wash/wear well. Probably worth checking Vinted as they do come up for sale there rather than paying full price in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Trollypusher

Do you rate Bonds? I wanted to try them with first baby but felt they were expensive. I cabed and ordered one for baby coming soon and the pattern that’s all over is sort of painted on and plasticky. Should I try again with a less patterned version?
Don't know how to do a spoiler but I know what you mean about the pattern but it'll come good with a few washes (although they definitely fade super quicky). If you buy more, avoid the patterns and go for striped or the Terry towel ones. Much better quality than the patterned ones.

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Did someone say these two pitched a Dad podcast that got rejected or am I getting confused with another thread?
I’d forgotten about that!

• Haha

okdo2022

VIP Member
Same, less even. I’m in the make your own/pimp my cake camp but It’s common here for parents, not particularly wealthy ones even, to buy in £100 cakes. I just couldn’t.
Looks like Rochelle Humes has used that baker before.

I don’t get why they’ve gone into London and not closer to home. Good luck transporting the cake!
Probably get her to deliver it to the venue.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I think there’s definitely more to it, she kept saying she was going even after she’d had Ada, surely she would have known then whether children were invited and that she’d be breastfeeding. I can imagine she last minute just expected to bring her whole family and mess up the numbers or something.
It was around the time TNB was ‘away at a wedding’ a couple of times too. Bet there were fireworks in their house.