Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Not boarding school, but living with Nana. She was a nurse so she’ll know best.

---
They need to get on with the house sale. Although Alf doesn’t start school for 18 months, the application opens this November. If they haven’t moved by then they can’t rely on a space in London if they have to do a late change application.

That’s where I think the Frinton thing will happen - “we aren’t yet settled in London so we’re keeping things as easy as possible for Alf by letting him stay with NNB for the start of school”
Maybe she will home school him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys my daughter who is 2 weeks younger then Alf. I asked if she could count down from 10 backwards, she did. And she can do the alphabet! I can’t believe she is a genius! I reckon she will be ready for uni soon. Was proud so wanted share
Be sure to submit the application to MENSA early 😘

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
I think there’s definitely more to it, she kept saying she was going even after she’d had Ada, surely she would have known then whether children were invited and that she’d be breastfeeding. I can imagine she last minute just expected to bring her whole family and mess up the numbers or something.
I agree. I also think it’s bold of her to put it all on Twitter 🥴 I hope Aoife calls her out on it

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I get you but I still think that she’s high maintenance and TNB knows this so a few hundred for a present would be expected no ? It’s not a world I live in I’ve never really done expensive gifts but I know plenty “regular “ folks who do. I see woman all the time saying oh I’ve asked for this or that the other for their birthdays. Again not something I’m into but I’d presume Trash would expect it. He would surely have even a credit card he could stick a voucher on. Just seems like a weird thing to say / do on both their parts when they re both into keeping up appearances 🤣
Oh yes totally, she’ll expect showy, expensive gifts.

Actually has he ever bought her anything that’s not jewellery?! These necklaces, and the ring when Alf was born. I don’t think she’s mentioned anything else, and we certainly don’t see at Christmas (except for the hat from her BIL #afflink)