Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the friend was only over to be a witness for the paperwork for their new mortgage??
It can’t be family signing it and despite her protests this girl is actually the only friend we have seen Ashley maintain contact with.

Just you wait guys, she’s about to start this whole new life in London! 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Yeah I don’t think Ada was ready to go to bed at 8, of course Ash would know this if she looked out for sleep cues rather than rely on telepathy.
---
I wonder if the friend was only over to be a witness for the paperwork for their new mortgage??
Yeah I think this!

Reactions: 9
Ryan Thomas has been round tho! He could’ve done it too. TNB looked the happiest I’ve ever seen him in Ryan’s stories

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did someone say these two pitched a Dad podcast that got rejected or am I getting confused with another thread?
I’d forgotten about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d forgotten about that!

“Dads go mad”. 😂😂😂😂 Cringe!
TNB seems like such a wet blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tommy is such an ick. Who maps out work outs like that on a message? Just say ‘look forward to seeing you mate’ and get started when he gets there. So try hard for a Friday night 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Drinking wine then gunna bedshare but it’s ok because her dad was a fireman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It blows my mind that Ashley never seems to try to work out the root cause of the waking and then fix it. If my baby woke up that much in an hour I’d be like right what’s wrong - change, more milk, wind, temp, still no? Ok down with us for a reset while we talk but tv off. Let’s reevaluate wake windows. She’s just like “oh you’re awake, oh never mind, come and stare at this bright moving screen so I don’t have to do anything with you.” We knew Alf was waking up early from being cold immediately but she just moaned for months and changed nothing. She’s bafflingly dumb.

Reactions: 24
It blows my mind that Ashley never seems to try to work out the root cause of the waking and then fix it. If my baby woke up that much in an hour I’d be like right what’s wrong - change, more milk, wind, temp, still no? Ok down with us for a reset while we talk but tv off. Let’s reevaluate wake windows. She’s just like “oh you’re awake, oh never mind, come and stare at this bright moving screen so I don’t have to do anything with you.” We knew Alf was waking up early from being cold immediately but she just moaned for months and changed nothing. She’s bafflingly dumb.
It’s so true. But even worse because she wants to be seen as some sort of martyr/ hero for “ responding”. When in fact she’s doing nothing to solve the problem ( don’t come at me mums we re talking about Trash here) making it worse in fact and yet again we re looking at another baby with dark circles and no proper rest.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.