Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she even watches the monitor either. She’s too engrossed in her bloody phone
Exactly. You can’t supervise from a split screen monitor, side on, face obscured, chest obscured by a blanket/arms, from a distance anyway.
IMG_2552.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I pray to god that she’s just doing this for attention and that she hasn’t actually put that baby to bed in a bleeping car seat.

Surely every mum knows about lifting one end of the bed/cot when they are congested??

Reactions: 17
I'm so confused. She's put Ada to bed in the doona? Like, did she put her in awake and just pushed her around the room til she fell asleep? Does Ash have any kind of 'bedtime' routine with Ada that she's spoken about before?
Boobs her to sleep. I guess this is plan B 🥴
---
Is the dollhouse fixed? Or was there another level?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So Alfie's room is 23 degrees, he's in pj's, a 2.5 tog sleeping bag and a duvet over him 😳 it's one extreme to the other isn't it?!
And his head is pressed right up to the bumper

IMG_6459.jpeg

---
Why would you not strap them in I don’t get it
Me neither.

It’s worse that Jasmine is there and seemingly hasn't said anything.
---
Exactly. You can’t supervise from a split screen monitor, side on, face obscured, chest obscured by a blanket/arms, from a distance anyway.
View attachment 2703516
Alf’s won’t have sound either. The aeroplane taking off in his bedroom would disturb the tv watching.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So she spends hours in her room when Alf is awake, but when he’s asleep she leaves Ada to sleep so unsafely….. and publices it 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I dont mean this like i wish she will. But that absolutely AIRHEAD probably thinks these guidelines are nonsense and a way of frightening people, controlling the masses

but she would 💯 never even consider this if she had her own experience or knew someone/knew of someone who experienced loosing a child through SIDS.

She is a dangerous, dangerous obscenely stupid women. I pray its an experience she never encounters. Ashley 👋! sids is very much still an issue in the uk. Not made up nonsense and your youngest baby is still in a high risk period in particular because her respiraTory system isnt developed enough

the irony is, even if she sleeps there through the night, the kid probably has been in that bastard doona for longer being pushed around london all day

also, clean the bleeping wheels? (Lies) this is more importantly to her than sids?! But is happy to trample all over her kids play room floor in her outdoor shoes 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How many nights in a row is she going to have Ada in that same babygro?! It’s like a week straight now which for a baby still feeding multiple times a night is grim.

• Sick
  • Sad
View attachment 2703516
Ahh yes 2 children left to sleep in 2 separate death traps. The bumpers look as safe as her ✨ReSeArCh✨ the other day. I’m just a troll though, what do I know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Btw I don’t think that was white noise the other morning I think it was the Dyson heater blaring.

Reactions: 13
👋🏼 Ash! Have you done some research? Because I just quickly did and….

“When babies sleep in the sitting position, their heads can fall forward, restricting their airways and causing them to stop breathing. This devastating phenomenon, known as positional asphyxiation, was found to be the cause of 48 percent of deaths in car seats in a 2015 study published in The Journal of Pediatrics, affecting children up to age two. The other 52 percent of deaths were caused by strangling on straps, often because they weren’t properly secured.”
“We thought we were going to find a lot of premature infants die in car seats,” says Jeffrey Colvin, a paediatrician at Children’s Mercy in Kansas City and one of the authors of the study. “Instead, we found perfectly healthy babies who had been put into car seats not for the purpose of travelling. That’s just where the caregiver had them sleep, which makes it so much more preventable.”

Get her out you numb skull.
HER DAD WAS A FIREMAN

• Haha
Btw I don’t think that was white noise the other morning I think it was the Dyson heater blaring.
It definitely was the white noise machine, that sound is ingrained in my brain 😂 but I don’t have it set to deafen my child and it’s on the other side of the room not right next to her bed like poor Alf.

Reactions: 10
I hope Ada didn’t sleep a wink last night - Ash’s comeuppance for even thinking to put her in the doona at night for any period!

What an absolute clown of a woman! Yes, take the child for a drive if she’s unsettled to get her to sleep, but to put the bloody Doona in the bedroom and leave her in it unattended?! What planet is she actually on??
Just when you think she can’t get any worse, she sinks to even deeper lows.

Reactions: 16
Gobsmacked at her sheer stupidity putting Ada in Doona!

2 things came to mind- said she cleaned wheels (as if that makes it okay) yet she always wears her trainers in the playroom?

And putting Ada in Doona to sleep but isn’t this the baby who’s ’desperate’ to walk surely apart from the obvious fact Doona is not safe to sleep it it’s even less safe for a baby who’s so mobile unless of course she isn’t 🙄

Interesting that we haven’t been treated to a whole load of ‘sleeping’ selfies during the night and early morning …
Means Ada was probably in the doona more than ash will admit.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.