Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Ash not realise that most parents deal with waking babies/toddlers/children throughout the night and then have to wake up to a 6am alarm and head to a full day at work? This isn’t unique to her! Most parents just get on with it though and don’t feel the need to document it every night. I wonder if Tommy Tick-Tick works with women who are as insufferable as Ash? Surely he sees other women/parents at work who just get on with it. She’s lacks awareness so much, it’s quite baffling.

Reactions: 22
I don’t follow her but I often look at Lucy Mecks stories for a nose and just now I felt like every one almost was trolling Trash 🤣

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her but I often look at Lucy Mecks stories for a nose and just now I felt like every one almost was trolling Trash 🤣
They’re polar opposites, aren’t they! 😂 I’d say she made sure she was unavailable for Alf’s birthday party.

Reactions: 8
They’re polar opposites, aren’t they! 😂 I’d say she made sure she was unavailable for Alf’s birthday party.
I’ve only looked at her stories a few times after she was mentioned here. But today it was the subtle light for the night feeds, the homemade nutritious snacks ,the transition from one to two, the having one while waiting for the other to finish dance class 🤣 don’t get me wrong she prob has oodles of help too but she seems very hands on and involved with BOTH her kids. Made me laugh at Miss Martyr even more 🤣

Reactions: 19
Oh Christ, the doona is back out in an inappropriate way. Why on earth let her sleep in that?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So Alfie's room is 23 degrees, he's in pj's, a 2.5 tog sleeping bag and a duvet over him 😳 it's one extreme to the other isn't it?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
“Can’t sleep lying down” why hasn’t she realised yet that the reason her children don’t sleep is because they have no routine!! Taking them downstairs to watch TV at 3 in the morning won’t help either!!!

Reactions: 21
The Doona is specifically not to be used for sleeping or unsupervised. It says in the manual. She’s a dangerous moron and she advertises it to the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Doona is specifically not to be used for sleeping or unsupervised. It says in the manual. She’s a dangerous moron and she advertises it to the world.
But she’s cleaned the wheels guysssss! That’s obviously the only reason they say it shouldn’t be used for sleeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Practically sprained an ankle running here after the Doona post. She does not give one solitary tit about safe sleep does she?!
Do your own reeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeearch guys.
she’s bleeping dangerous

Reactions: 22
👋🏼 Ash! Have you done some research? Because I just quickly did and….

“When babies sleep in the sitting position, their heads can fall forward, restricting their airways and causing them to stop breathing. This devastating phenomenon, known as positional asphyxiation, was found to be the cause of 48 percent of deaths in car seats in a 2015 study published in The Journal of Pediatrics, affecting children up to age two. The other 52 percent of deaths were caused by strangling on straps, often because they weren’t properly secured.”
“We thought we were going to find a lot of premature infants die in car seats,” says Jeffrey Colvin, a paediatrician at Children’s Mercy in Kansas City and one of the authors of the study. “Instead, we found perfectly healthy babies who had been put into car seats not for the purpose of travelling. That’s just where the caregiver had them sleep, which makes it so much more preventable.”

Get her out you numb skull.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Imagine if the unthinkable did actually happen, she’s literally documenting her negligence

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm so confused. She's put Ada to bed in the doona? Like, did she put her in awake and just pushed her around the room til she fell asleep? Does Ash have any kind of 'bedtime' routine with Ada that she's spoken about before?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.