Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that poster is a bit 🤪 does anyone actually miss the endless night feeds cuz I’m first in line to say absolutely not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that poster is a bit 🤪 does anyone actually miss the endless night feeds cuz I’m first in line to say absolutely not 😂
I’ve got to be honest and say I actually do lol. I miss my tiny babies so much… thinking about it maybe I just miss them small rather than the feeds lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve got to be honest and say I actually do lol. I miss my tiny babies so much… thinking about it maybe I just miss them small rather than the feeds lol
I miss the tiny baby phase but not the night feeds and crippling tiredness

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know who else I hate ? That bleeping one eyed bleep of a bear Pusdey.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the nighttime photos are to show Tommy / prove she’s awake lots, so she doesn’t have to take turns dealing with the male species.

Reactions: 19
Fireman Sam for me.
Smug little prick. Taking the credit for the hard work of the entire pontypandy fire service.
And you'd think he'd provide some better education on how to avoid fires, given the rate of fires in Pontypandy must be 800% higher than the national average. Word on the street is Norman Price is his illegitimate son and that's why he's always humouring him. Only two gingers in the village 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love seeing breastfeeding photos OF MY OWN CHILD, but I just don't understand why she has to show them to all of her followers - constantly! I do not think breastfeeding mums should be hidden away, but when it is in your own bed, at night, WHY SHARE IT? She is SUCH an attention seeker. Did she share the same photos when Alf was a baby?

Reactions: 16
I love seeing breastfeeding photos OF MY OWN CHILD, but I just don't understand why she has to show them to all of her followers - constantly! I do not think breastfeeding mums should be hidden away, but when it is in your own bed, at night, WHY SHARE IT? She is SUCH an attention seeker. Did she share the same photos when Alf was a baby?
Yeah it was the same with Alf it’s all about her and getting attention

Reactions: 4
Worse. Have you seen the Ann Summers one?
Not for the male gaze. Or to sexualise breastfeeding. Nope.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually started following Ashley for her fashion can you believe?! It was when she was wearing lots of lovely floral dresses and I was (still am) into that. Now I think she dresses like a raving lunatic.

IMG_0980.jpeg

• Haha
Ash: “Ada feeds 350 times a night but it’s ok I just love all the snuggles”

Also Ash: “She never cuddles at night”

ATLEAST TRY TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR OWN LIES

• Haha
I actually started following Ashley for her fashion can you believe?! It was when she was wearing lots of lovely floral dresses and I was (still am) into that. Now I think she dresses like a raving lunatic.

View attachment 2697957
Yeah same! I used to love the dresses she wore but now it’s like she’s had a breakdown and is trying to copy the 19 year old insta huns but just looks like the abominable snowman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ash: “Ada feeds 350 times a night but it’s ok I just love all the snuggles”

Also Ash: “She never cuddles at night”

ATLEAST TRY TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR OWN LIES
also when Alf was waking up loads it was the end of the world and she resented him for it (still does). Not with sainted baby girl, the double standards are sickening

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.