Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she’s showcasing her days in the life… of doing duck all. She’s desperate for an Ad with Rheal. It’s embarrassing now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think there’s definitely more to it, she kept saying she was going even after she’d had Ada, surely she would have known then whether children were invited and that she’d be breastfeeding. I can imagine she last minute just expected to bring her whole family and mess up the numbers or something.

Reactions: 9
I think there’s definitely more to it, she kept saying she was going even after she’d had Ada, surely she would have known then whether children were invited and that she’d be breastfeeding. I can imagine she last minute just expected to bring her whole family and mess up the numbers or something.
It was around the time TNB was ‘away at a wedding’ a couple of times too. Bet there were fireworks in their house.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I also think it’s bold of her to put it all on Twitter 🥴 I hope Aoife calls her out on it

Reactions: 4
guys she's updated her ig bio. shes a presenter and broadcaster now 🙄😂

what happened to being a DJ ash? or did they realise they didnt need to pay to put on a spotify platlist and watch her dance with no rhythm?

has she ever presented anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am shocked. THAT IS SEXUALISING BREAST FEEDING! She is sick. Imagine feeding your child with that duck me look. Sheesh. There is something wrong with her.
Right?! As someone who breastfeeds, I'm imagining feeding my child and looking at the camera like that, and I don't think my body would allow the two!

Reactions: 6
guys she's updated her ig bio. shes a presenter and broadcaster now 🙄😂

what happened to being a DJ ash? or did they realise they didnt need to pay to put on a spotify platlist and watch her dance with no rhythm?

has she ever presented anything?
Anyone would think Ash had got the TM presenter job with her stupid fangirl posts, not Sian Welby. What the F is Ash presenting currently? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
4254C55B-2760-41AF-8ADB-2CBF8195082F.jpeg

Does that include sending threatening messages so bad that the police are involved Ash?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone would think Ash had got the TM presenter job with her stupid fangirl posts, not Sian Welby. What the F is Ash presenting currently? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
View attachment 2699017

Does that include sending threatening messages so bad that the police are involved Ash?
She’s not my voice.
---
It’s even worse than last week’s ‘I want women to thrive’

I’ve never known anyone think so highly of themselves.

Reactions: 11
Hilarious.

Honestly Aoife probably just had a no kids rule. Which is fair enough its their day, they can invite who they like. My moneys not on Aoife causing the drama..

Reactions: 8
When did she stop co-sleeping? It’s so hard to follow her timelines. I know when Ad was really small she slept through for a bit, but I thought she’d been waking frequently and in Ash’s bed since she started at the child minder months ago? Yet she still had a go at Alf?

Reactions: 3
I’ve never known anyone go on about “motherhood” so much. She is so boring. For the most unnatural mother she doesn’t stop talking about it.

Such waffle tonight - tired parents should get allowances, seats on the train. What about carers etc etc where would we draw the line? She really tries to make every little element of life controversial. Must be exhausting being in her head!!

Reactions: 18
duck me she want a free life in parenting doesnt she. Get off your seat im tired from being up half the night taking pictures of myself pretending to be asleep
She chose this life. Yes its hard. Wtf did you think would happen?
---
Wonder if this is why she didn’t go to Aoife’s wedding in the end, and why she doesn’t use her as stylist anymore…

View attachment 2698250
But what about your 5000 free/gifted elvie pumps that are amazing? Maybe she spilled to much to do the baby for the day lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.