Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely thought I was on the Hinch thread when I read this
They are all cut from the same cloth it seems šŸ˜©
---
Itā€™s got to be spliced because no one has a spare twenty minutes available to watch a three year old climb a few stairs šŸ„“

He must climb those stairs multiple times a day? Do they just pick him up and carry him? Even if that was the first time heā€™d seen stairs in his life, youā€™d expect way more from a kid his age. How is this years of constant practice?!? Itā€™s very sad. I guess heā€™ll just get there in his own time šŸ™„
It splices (sp?) 5 times when Alfie enters. Not just because sheā€™s cut herself out (it jumps when she does that too) but because it clearly took him too long to get up there for the clip to be ā€œfunnyā€. He struggles with the very first step out of the shot before he even gets to the main stairs šŸ˜©

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I hate this trend of saying you hate spending time with your kids.
I go back to work on Monday and Iā€™m gutted I wonā€™t be spending my days with my daughter (an Iā€™m lucky enough to only work until 3 most days with).
Excluding single mums (and those single mums in relationships!) as Iā€™ve been a single mum to an autistic son who did.not.stop.talking for 10 years so I know how exhausting it is so a free pass to those šŸ˜‚
I went back to work Tuesday after two weeks off and spent the whole of Monday crying because I didnā€™t want to go back and leave my boy! And I only work 3 days a week so have 4 days with him. Trash doesnā€™t spend any time with her kids even when they are off the childminderā€¦where are the kids today whilst she is maniacally tidying??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I genuinely would not hide under a coat to avoid my child.

(I do sometimes take a bit longer in the loo just for a sit downšŸ˜‚ but he knows where I am)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I genuinely would not hide under a coat to avoid my child.

(I do sometimes take a bit longer in the loo just for a sit downšŸ˜‚ but he knows where I am)
This is my calendar. My teenager burst out laughing at the idea of me going to the loo without my youngest, and/or the dog!

3e6f56dd-9a75-4790-afce-1190f2c0ab11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went back to work Tuesday after two weeks off and spent the whole of Monday crying because I didnā€™t want to go back and leave my boy! And I only work 3 days a week so have 4 days with him. Trash doesnā€™t spend any time with her kids even when they are off the childminderā€¦where are the kids today whilst she is maniacally tidying??
I work full time and also sobbed at the nursery gates (after Iā€™d dropped my girl) following our two weeks together :(
Ashley is not normal

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So theyā€™ve got loads of trinkets and heavy tit on the shelves, but itā€™s the toys that need to be locked away with child proofing. Itā€™s the playroom for fucks sake!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wow the play room gets worse! Alf isnā€™t allowed in any other room of the house but he isnā€™t even allowed to get at his own toys, the cupboards have a child lock!! Who on earth locks toys away in a playroom?!

Reactions: 22
I was just about to say the same, why the duck are toys locked away!? I get rotation is fun but keep the others in their room and swap boxes every now and then? Very odd?

Reactions: 11
Nana had them for Off You duck Friday then.

Sheā€™s pathetic
Honestly. I go from being jealous that she has so much help (Nana basically) when we have none to being angry she decided to have children to never have them to feeling sorry for them children never getting their Mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly. I go from being jealous that she has so much help (Nana basically) when we have none to being angry she decided to have children to never have them to feeling sorry for them children never getting their Mum!
This mum of 4 whoā€™s only just sat down for the day at 9:20pm completely gets you ā¤ I go between feeling thankful that I can somewhat cope because we have no choice or help, to wishing I had her money and help. Atleast we know we arenā€™t tit mums xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This mum of 4 whoā€™s only just sat down for the day at 9:20pm completely gets you ā¤ I go between feeling thankful that I can somewhat cope because we have no choice or help, to wishing I had her money and help. Atleast we know we arenā€™t tit mums xx
Exactly that! I canā€™t imagine paying someone to look after Ada from being so little but the odd day help would be very welcome. Maybe because she got to tidy the playroom in peace and everytime I try they wreck everything Iā€™ve done šŸ˜‚ but I do feel for those kids with no relationship with her. Iā€™ll forever be grateful to be their number one but I wouldnā€™t mind a day off! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something in that she thinks itā€™s genius a hack to keep toys in smaller boxes so you take one at a time? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.