Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something in that she thinks it’s genius a hack to keep toys in smaller boxes so you take one at a time? 😂
But do kids ever do that 😂😂 she’s not wrong but if they’re not allowed in the other lounge, they surely be allowed to play free? I mean I say this as a Mum that shuts the door on the floor playroom often 🙈 but I think her door locks are for when they’re in the lounge that you live in x

Reactions: 4
As she duck got ADHD.Sick of all the influencers now coming out with ASD and ADHD posts.Shes copying Hinch and she's gonna drip feed Alf struggling to climb and walk,then boom she will come out with ASD.I do genuinely have ADHD and ASD.I don't see any signs in Ashley.Whats gonna happen is all the followers will jump on the bandwagon,diagnosing themselves and creating long waiting lists (which are years long as it is),then genuine people who do have ADHD/ASD will be waiting forever and going without help and meds.

Reactions: 13
But do kids ever do that 😂😂 she’s not wrong but if they’re not allowed in the other lounge, they surely be allowed to play free? I mean I say this as a Mum that shuts the door on the floor playroom often 🙈 but I think her door locks are for when they’re in the lounge that you live in x
The door locks are on the playroom cupboard doors?

Reactions: 4
Trash doesn’t know what literal means. “My “literal” other half ” 🥴🤣 #Agrade

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ME and her connected
MY body growing her
My literal other half
ME ME ME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Alf was never her ‘other half’. Her and Alf were never ‘connected’. Alf was the ball and chain who ruined her life and never slept just like Ada. Fair enough she thinks this of Ada but to vomit it constantly all over Instagram is nauseating

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That (terrible) reel of her hiding shows Alf looking such a scruff yet again, even his vest is hanging out at the back and not fastened up properly....poor boy 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Watching the numerous videos of Alf recently with his mobility for a pretty much 3 year old he does have difficulties. She says his hips have been checked but there could be other issues like Dyspraxia. Has he been spotted on a bike or balance bike at all because that could give some good indicators with his co-ordination etc? Though we can see pretty well going up the stairs that's a problem.
I also think that the poor little lamb needs a haircut, it's all well and good if you want it to be longer but it needs trimming into a style or it will just break and get matted. A, cut will help thicken his hair up beautifully. I think there are sensory issues there as well, as she mentioned he doesn't like having his hair washed/brushed, his clothes also may cause him issues and food which it seems his diet is limited as to what is offered as it appears they don't cook regular meals like most people but he may struggle when given other choices by his caregivers.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s tried with his hair. It’s only recently that it’s been an issue - just look at the Hello photos when Adeline was born, Alf’s hair was so tidy and smart.

It’s been neglected (yes Ashley, neglected) and because of that it’s become unmanageable.

It will hurt if they try to dry brush it, or even if they use a little bit of conditioner. His hair needs to be saturated, then loads of conditioner gently through it and knots teased apart with fingers as much as possible, before they think about a wide tooth comb and the best brush for it (not just what’s in the cupboard already).

I can’t get over the fact that they both look after their own appearance - Ashley spends thousands on her hair every year - but neither of them seem able to deal with Alf’s hair or even seek advice from a professional.

Hairdressers are used to dealing with children, they can work around the wriggling and even the tears, and they’ll do it quickly and do it well.

As parents it’s our responsibility to provide appropriate care to our children. Sometimes, that’s a case of what’s right, rather than what’s easy.

Reactions: 17
That (terrible) reel of her hiding shows Alf looking such a scruff yet again, even his vest is hanging out at the back and not fastened up properly....poor boy 😞
I didn’t even clock his vest 💔 What is wrong with these neglectful POS? You’d think after having to acknowledge Alf’s hair, they would then sort it out so it doesn’t get any worse. They’re going to have to get the scissors on it again soon. If this was happening to a child in a council house in a deprived area then consequences would be there. Neglect doesn’t happen to white kids from wealthy backgrounds…neglected kids used for social media content. Can you cope?

Reactions: 12
My daughter is 3 months older than Alf and we’ve only managed to potty train her this month.
3 months ago she was not remotely ready.
The constant ‘he’s nearly 3 he shouldn’t be in nappies’, isn’t true. looking at Alf I don’t think he is ready, his mobility is poor, his speech isnt great and he doesn’t seem to have the best understanding (though his parents are tit communicators). Forcing training on a kid that isn’t ready will just cause him stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has he been spotted on a bike or balance bike at all because that could give some good indicators with his co-ordination etc? Though we can see pretty well going up the stairs that's a problem.
He's rarely spotted out of the buggy never mind on a bike! Can't imagine Ash buying him a bike for Christmas.. he got a xylophone this year that's more suited to a 6 month old.

Reactions: 16
We ve never seen him on any ride along/ balance bike / scooter have we? My boy was dyspraxic/ DCD but we tried him with everything and he could scoot after a while he loved it. The biking came later but it did come. It breaks my heart to see him struggle as it did my own little fella things we take for granted. But he thrived. Turned out basketball was his thing. He really was “ obsessed “. But it all worked out. But you need to try. Potty training is of course only for when the individual child is ready. Please please everyone on here know people are only annoyed at Ashley and her particular brand of tit parenting and it’s never aimed and anybody else or anyones child

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We all know Ash doesn’t even know her days of the month, let alone when her kid is actually ready to potty train. Toileting isn’t something that should be speculated on, especially if he does have additional needs. Even his basic needs aren’t being met 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ve said this before but I can’t understand why they take no pride in poor Alfie’s appearance. He looks such a mess all the time (through no fault of his own). In that reel his hair is matted and a total state, his jumpers are always halfway up his belly because they’re probably too small, his popper vest is hanging out his trousers, his trousers are always rolled up his leg, and why’s he got trainers on inside? Is that just the way they roll in that house? Always shoes inside?! So unhygienic and unhomely.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
We all know Ash doesn’t even know her days of the month, let alone when her kid is actually ready to potty train. Toileting isn’t something that should be speculated on, especially if he does have additional needs. Even his basic needs aren’t being met 😞
She knows her days of her month by her cycle - which she reminds us of 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's rarely spotted out of the buggy never mind on a bike! Can't imagine Ash buying him a bike for Christmas.. he got a xylophone this year that's more suited to a 6 month old.
He got a Xylophone? Are you for real? That's the one thing she chose to share on Insta? 🙈🙈🙈

She's very quiet today.... Has she had to actually parent solo for the 1st time ever??? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.