Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got a whole nation into darts huh? Wasn’t she complaining about watching it instead of her programme untill she jumped on the bandwagon. I bet “feminist” Ash doesn’t know who Fallon Sherrock (MBE for services to darts by the way) is! She’s a working mother too!

I do agree that body shaming dilutes the real issues so she can just call us a bunch of bitchs who don’t support women and write us off but, she makes so much about the way she looks that it’s going to court criticisim. If we were freeze framing reflections in mirrors to have a dig and laugh it’d be one thing but she’s literally shaking her ass on a grid post in a bikini that barely covers her fanny. She’s probably baiting as she knows it will get comments she can call tattle out for actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ETA: I wasn’t referring to the sanitary towel/plaster on her arse in the mirror. That was fair play. I was thinking of the Elle Swift thread with freeze frames of her tiny arse crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one would even comment on her body if she wasn’t sticking her boobs and arse in our faces every chance she gets. It’s constant. I couldn’t tell you what most peoples bums look like tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she told Carol Vorderman that Alf is a numerical genius whose favourite number is 91

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched the full program (wrong country), but I actually thought she came across really well in the Carol V clip. She looked totally lost and like she didn’t know what to do after her little rant, but I didn’t hate the rant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I agree with both, I don’t think body shaming is ok, it makes me uncomfortable, and I think she has an old man’s bum that makes me uncomfortable 🤔
Hahah 😆 it’s a difficult one for me too. As a general rule I don’t like to body shame, but I make an exception for her old man pancake bum. I will always laugh at the fact she got that body model statue thing done 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If someone flaunts their body then people will comment on what it looks like. It’s human nature. She doesn’t have to post her arse and tits online!

it’s also against the rules of tattle to police threads 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I already said I wasn’t trying to police the thread, I just don’t think we need to agree on everything. We aren’t in an echo chamber.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I already said I wasn’t trying to police the thread, I just don’t think we need to agree on everything. We aren’t in an echo chamber.
you weren't policing the thread, what is comfortable for some to comment on might not be for others.

My feelings towards it are similar to what others have said in that there are so many heinous things to comment on re Ash's life it sort of diminishes the value of what we say if we also comment on her pancake arse. Especially as she is clearly reading here.

I do think it is hilarious that she had not one but two casts done of her naked body though, that they are her most treasured possessions apparently, and with a narc as horrible as she is, anything goes kinda....

its the same with the ready meals, many people have said they eat them/their children eat them on occasion. but with ash its just one of a litany of things which make her a tit mother. mostly its her downright neglectful and callous treatment of her eldest that makes her a tit mum. everything else is just evidence of that.

Reactions: 14
Re the body shaming comment....if I have a different opinion to someone on here I just take it as that, she flaunts her body on insta so opens herself up for criticism

Hahah 😆 it’s a difficult one for me too. As a general rule I don’t like to body shame, but I make an exception for her old man pancake bum. I will always laugh at the fact she got that body model statue thing done 🥴
Imagine your mum giving you a naked statue of herself.

Lucky Ada!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You weren’t. Plus you looked back at your first post and realised it may have come across as policing, so you clarified at the time.

Reactions: 6
We all know the doll stuff for Alf was just so she can make a “thing” about it, but I reckon the real reason he got that gift is because they think Ada will be the right age to play with it soon and it’s actually a gift for her, under the guise of being for Alf ✌🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 12
We all know the doll stuff for Alf was just so she can make a “thing” about it, but I reckon the real reason he got that gift is because they think Ada will be the right age to play with it soon and it’s actually a gift for her, under the guise of being for Alf ✌🏻
It’ll be interesting to see if she tries to force ‘boys’ toys on Ada.

Reactions: 10
But where is his Dolls house?? Assuming he didn't get it for Christmas and made do with a xylophone.

The baby stuff isn't anything new. Who remembers the pink pushchair Alf was OBSESSED with?

Reactions: 9
But where is his Dolls house??
The baby stuff isn't anything new. Who remembers the pink pushchair Alf was OBSESSED with?
Yes, the pushchair she asked for advise about getting, never seen again!

Must be keeping the Doll House for his birthday then. I wonder will it be empty or have some furniture and people in it??

What a ridiculous attempt at copying the hiding under the coat thing that’s been all over insta for ages. Showing Alf’s inability to climb stairs and it’s so obvious she’s not under the coat when he walks past. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.