Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so this may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with some of the body shaming on this thread.

I have lots of issues with what she posts and the way her, and TNB, treat their children. Especially regarding safeguarding issues and basic care.

I think commenting on the way her behind looks dilutes the issues, and makes it easy for Tattlers to look like a bunch of mean girls & boys without full context.

Although it may be meant lighthearted, I don’t like to see people putting each other down for their bodies.

Her fashion sense however is fair game, this is something she can control and do better!

Anyway, just my opinion, I’m still on board with 99.9% of what is posted in these threads.

Reactions: 30
Ok, so this may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with some of the body shaming on this thread.

I have lots of issues with what she posts and the way her, and TNB, treat their children. Especially regarding safeguarding issues and basic care.

I think commenting on the way her behind looks dilutes the issues, and makes it easy for Tattlers to look like a bunch of mean girls & boys without full context.

Although it may be meant lighthearted, I don’t like to see people putting each other down for their bodies.

Her fashion sense however is fair game, this is something she can control and do better!

Anyway, just my opinion, I’m still on board with 99.9% of what is posted in these threads.
I do agree (and it’s not just this thread, though this is one of the least offensive I think! Some have no limits on commenting on children) but like everything, we all view things differently.

The nature of the beast of Instagram means that their entire lives are there to be commented on, and if she wants to wiggle her bum around she’s going to get comments on it.

I’m absolutely not saying it’s ‘right’ but I just choose not to engage with posts I disagree with ❤

Reactions: 13
I do agree (and it’s not just this thread, though this is one of the least offensive I think! Some have no limits on commenting on children) but like everything, we all view things differently.

The nature of the beast of Instagram means that their entire lives are there to be commented on, and if she wants to wiggle her bum around she’s going to get comments on it.

I’m absolutely not saying it’s ‘right’ but I just choose not to engage with posts I disagree with ❤
And I also agree with your post, food for my thought.

On reflection my post reads like I was trying to police the thread which wasn’t my intention.

♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And I also agree with your post, food for my thought.

On reflection my post reads like I was trying to police the thread which wasn’t my intention.

♥
It’s a tricky one, isn’t it. Just because there’s worse elsewhere doesn’t make something ‘ok’ but for the most part I think the thread here is pretty tame.

The comments on her grid from creeps, however, cross many lines 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no that’s so hard!
I’m sure you know this already, but if it’s a tree nut allergy you might be okay with peanut as they’re actually a legume.

I’m sort of numb to it now as my 5yo is allergic to dairy, soya and egg (worked that out when he was 4 months old) and is also coeliac so no gluten. It’s just a thing we deal with and I think I go on autopilot a lot of the time. It’s so much harder as he’s getting older though, because he’s aware of things he misses out on. It’s not always possible to sub with something that’s similar.

I’m glad Ada seems okay with eggs now because I genuinely don’t think Ash would cope with checking every single label every single time.
I know! God help the little thing if she does because she will be a poorly thing . We all know ashley wont be arsed checking or slowly introducing foods to check tolerance!
Its a pain, i was a midges eyelash away from wiring into. A tub of ferrero rochet over Christmas in a hospital carpark. Id suffer for them lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree with both, I don’t think body shaming is ok, it makes me uncomfortable, and I think she has an old man’s bum that makes me uncomfortable 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s been tweeting Vorders and about Luke Littler, clearly because she knew they’d be talked about today

IMG_5165.jpeg
IMG_5166.jpeg
IMG_5167.jpeg
IMG_5168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
'We love you Carol' One minute she's fawning over a sixteen year old next she declaring her love for someone old enough to be her mother! She really thinks she's going to be the next Emily Matiss doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with both, I don’t think body shaming is ok, it makes me uncomfortable, and I think she has an old man’s bum that makes me uncomfortable 🤔
Given how much of an awful human she’s been towards Alf in his 3 little years of life, I don’t think saying she has an old man’s bum is the worst we could say about her. She’s literally rolled the bikini up and stuck it on a reel to show it off 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Using her child for debate.
‘Here Alf play with the dolls so mummy can force a conversation & engagement & controversy’ about gender stereotypes & toys ( I’m pretty sure she tried this with the dolls house)

She will , without a shadow of doubt,have told NNB to get this for Alf.
She’s vile.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Using her child for debate.
‘Here Alf play with the dolls so mummy can force a conversation & engagement & controversy’ about gender stereotypes & toys ( I’m pretty sure she tried this with the dolls house)

She will , without a shadow of doubt,have told NNB to get this for Alf.
She’s vile.
She just winds me up with this.
Would anyone say anything about Alfie playing with dolls? No, but she has to put this spin on it that’s it’s like groundbreakingly ok… we all know it is thanks Trash. I know you’re still stuck in 2020 lockdown but it’s 2024 now

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.