Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title courtesy of @Love_laugh _live and @totaltatt, with 44 reactions. Runner up with "despicable her" was @InTheDollsHouse with 43 reactions.

I don't even know where to start guys. She's still getting her tits out, still not for the male gaze & still paying crunchy curls to do her hair. Poor Alfs hair is all matted and not brushed and both TNB and Ashley are to blame for the neglect of that poor little boy.

Sorry it's not much of a recap, it's bedtime!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ada loved Disney on Ice because she’s got a better personality than Alf, she’s just more fun with stuff like that, according to Trash. Alf was too tired to enjoy it so just slumped looking despondent wondering where Uncle IPad was at.

Ash and her hairdresser MCrunchyCurl patented a brand new festive hairstyle that is a plait in a bun. Honestly it’s so innovative that even Marie Antoinette in her heyday would have been impressed, probably, as it’s just so chic and fashion forward.

Ada is being paraded around the room and playground on her little legs that can’t yet crawl because she’s apparently so desperate to be a big girl and explore the world which can only be done by walking, presumably. Meanwhile poor old Alf can’t make it up 6 carpeted stairs without resembling a malnourished dog from an RSPCA ad. No one seems bothered as long as he can still parrot his numbers on demand.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Just why would you post a pic when your child looks so sad/tired?🤔😞 Narc that she is thought she looked great so posted it anyway 😡
---
And as for it being down to personality on why one was more interested than the other 🙄🙄🙄 more passive aggressive put downs for little Alf 😢

Reactions: 24
But Ada slept through it?!? Presumably if she’d stayed awake, she would have been overtired too and lost it and started crying. Why is she putting this down to personality? If Alf fell asleep, would she have said the same thing? (Rhetorical question, we know the answer).

Nice work laying the groundwork for why Alf stops being invited to these things and they continue to have lovely days out as a family of three without him. Much like, “Alf doesn’t like photos” 🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I shouldn’t laugh at this but 😂
I felt a bit bad but I’m not dissing poor Alf 😅 just that he needs help. The matted hair didn’t help either! Just put me in mind of those poor sad dogs on the advert that’ll be leaping around all sleek and grateful like a pedigree at Crufts if you could only spare £3 to pop in an envelope…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My little girl is Alfs age and still has a nap every day and needs one, but even if she was really tired she would be so buzzing at something like Disney on ice!

that photo of Alf he looks soooo sad, and that’s obviously the best she’s got as she’s even posted it. It’s embarassing!

and he deffo has days without naps at childminders when she posts lovely day updates

Reactions: 17
Alf looking so lost and confused breaks my heart.
What is she doing? Honestly, what is going on in her head that she thinks he’s ok, that it’s ok to post that, that it’s down to his guarded personality? How can she now see her little boy’s face and not think, “how can I help you feel happier?” She just continues to take him to these things he can’t cope with and coming up with excuses as to why he can’t engage.
I don’t care if she’s breadcrumbing or baiting now, as long as she knows it’s not right but I don’t think her arrogance allows it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I reckon it must be absolutely killing her inside that her kids aren't these picture perfect commodities. That's probably how she convinced herself to have kids in the first place, what financial gain would she make; what doors and avenues would it open for her as a socialite into a world she could never conquer...

It's really sad because she will come back at us asking why we latch onto Alf being sad or unhappy... However, I'm yet to see see a fulfilled, loved and happy child.

So yes Ashley, that's why we latch onto that notion - present us a different one, I beg you!

Reactions: 24
She looks so trashy wtf is she wearing for Disney on ice?? She always misses the mark and looks so embarrassing.

Now Alf is about to hit 3 I’m looking forward to the countdown to potty training 😂

Reactions: 13
I literally thought he was asleep but he’s not.

He’s miserable and overwhelmed. These events aren’t right for Alf and that’s ok but she’d never decline them because she doesn’t put his needs first!

He’s the most miserable looking child I’ve ever seen :(

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Interesting she’s not holding the golden child in the photos. I reckon Ad was squirming around and wouldn’t sit still - you can see her in the background of that awful photo of Ash and Alf looking like she’s trying to escape from TNBs dad’s lap. Ash wouldn’t know how do deal with a fidgety child, and probably knew Alf would just sit there tired and overwhelmed if it was during his nap time, and that’s the only reason she’s sat with him rather than Ad.

Reactions: 15
I’ve got a feeling Alf is going to struggle even more over Christmas. Change of routine, lots of noise, different faces, Ash forcing a happy family Christmas narrative with endless photo ops, the pressure to perform and be grateful for his presents (if he gets any!) Ad being the ‘best’ child because she’s smiley and having fun ….it’s going to be really hard on him. Sadly this is going to be a taste of Christmasses to come as he gets older :(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
At 3 he should be able to push past a nap for an hour or 2. Plenty of kids aren’t napping at that age, it’s not even like he would need to skip it if he’s used to napping in the pram he could have fun at the excitement of the show and nap in the pram after while walking about London!

Classic Ashley taking tickets for a time that doesn’t work though and she’s a cheapskate so she wouldn’t pay herself. If I was booking a show for my 2 year old I wouldn’t do it early afternoon due to nap time, it’s just common sense if you want your child to enjoy themselves but she doesn’t prioritise that.

Reactions: 18
What’s the story with the play room prison? Do they get home and immediately drop the kids in there? Are they not allowed to join the house as a whole…..to chat whilst dinners are cooked? To play under the tables etc? To just BE in their home? I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. And that room is so bloody boring! It’s a proper prison set up including a gate. Imaging spending your waking hours in there with a woman who’s talking to you like I’d talk to a strangers baby on the bus. It’s so forced. So unnatural. So unhealthy for development.

She does know that they’re going to get bigger and walk out of that damn room doesn’t she? Hopefully fully flicking the V’s. Please someone tell me they’re not there all the time they are at “home” 😔

Reactions: 23
Why does she say she’s ‘obsessed’ with everything? It’s just weird.

If you were obsessed with Disney surely you’d introduce Alf to other Disney films? She can’t just say she or the kids ‘love’ something. They have to be ‘obsessed’.

What’s the story with the play room prison? Do they get home and immediately drop the kids in there? Are they not allowed to join the house as a whole…..to chat whilst dinners are cooked? To play under the tables etc? To just BE in their home? I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. And that room is so bloody boring! It’s a proper prison set up including a gate. Imaging spending your waking hours in there with a woman who’s talking to you like I’d talk to a strangers baby on the bus. It’s so forced. So unnatural. So unhealthy for development.

She does know that they’re going to get bigger and walk out of that damn room doesn’t she? Hopefully fully flicking the V’s. Please someone tell me they’re not there all the time they are at “home” 😔
They aren’t in there all the time.

Sometimes they’re asleep.

(And that’s literally it)

• Sad

She’s said before the living room is their ‘child free space’ hence the tree being in there. They’re allowed in there when she ‘shoots’ uses them for child labour. Alf can’t get down the stairs to the rest of the house so prison it is…
You’ve only got to see the spotless green velvet dining chairs to know they’re confined and Alf will be in a highchair until he moves out. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They aren’t in there all the time.

Sometimes they’re asleep.

(And that’s literally it)
And sometimes, if Alf is really really lucky, his dad will collect him from his bedroom in the boys’ quarter and take him to visit mummy and Ada in her sleep chamber. Only if there is a Julia Donaldson movie on and Alf uses his kind hands at all times and is willing to be photographed alongside his magical sibling. Otherwise that space is only used for the two princesses of the house and for #advertising#ada#. Or a place for all her musings about how hard life is for her and the female population to be documented.

The rest of the house/set is, indeed, reserved for critically acclaimed, self directed ‘shoots’ about how to style hair into low ponytails and wear underwear and put clothes on (warm for winter, cool cottons for summer in case you’re not sure).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And sometimes, if Alf is really really lucky, his dad will collect him from his bedroom in the boys’ quarter and take him to visit mummy and Ada in her sleep chamber. Only if there is a Julia Donaldson movie on and Alf uses his kind hands at all times and is willing to be photographed alongside his magical sibling. Otherwise that space is only used for the two princesses of the house and for #advertising#ada#. Or a place for all her musings about how hard life is for her and the female population to be documented.

The rest of the house/set is, indeed, reserved for critically acclaimed, self directed ‘shoots’ about how to style hair into low ponytails and wear underwear and put clothes on (warm for winter, cool cottons for summer in case you’re not sure).
This is spot on

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.