Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she'd been caught out and was fighting back, rather than looking at her own behaviour, blaming everyone else, being clever and thinking she was some kind of master detective. I can never imagine her saying, "I was wrong", just doubling down.
EXACTLY.

She did stories about it! She just showed herself to be so self-absorbed that she didn’t even stop for a second to reflect or protect her children. If we’re so ‘malicious’ why keep sharing your children’s lives.
---
It’s hard watching how Alfie is being let down. The thing I stressed on my report was that the entire family needed support, and especially around safeguarding.

Yet Ash compared it to things like Baby P and said how could anyone say her children should be taken away from her - not how the children might feel, but all about her as always.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck
This is what made me go back to the police, after I’d initially chosen not to go further than logging a report - I shared this with them.

I don’t think I said it here it the time because it was involving a third party who I didn’t want to drag into it.

Thankfully, this other person has more integrity in their little finger than Ash could possibly dream of.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how she thought messaging ‘one of us’ and displaying harassing, disturbing behaviour would stand her in good stead. Just adds to the evidence we can put on here showing her to be a spineless, neglectful piece of scum. With the Tattler on Lucy’s post (with 1m followers 🫠) it’ll direct people here.

Happy Lovely New Year Ash x

Ash you really need some new content because when it’s quiet we always end up talking about this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what made me go back to the police, after I’d initially chosen not to go further than logging a report - I shared this with them.

I don’t think I said it here it the time because it was involving a third party who I didn’t want to drag into it.

Thankfully, this other person has more integrity in their little finger than Ash could possibly dream of.
I’m not surprised you went back. I’m sorry she put you through that ❤ It’s worrying the lengths she was willing to go through. Crazy woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What she fails to see is nobody has been malicious or nasty towards her. A report was made via the correct channels for the relevant agency to investigate.

She could have kept quiet and none of us would be any wiser if action was taken or not. Tattlers would have been left looking like "trolls" with nothing better to do.

We all know SS are over stretched and under resourced and the information they received met their thresholds to pursue further.

She chose to use it for engagement and publicity.

Reactions: 13
I imagine she was going to use it as a threat to silence you. Look I’ve got your name and address, imagine what I could do with this information etc. But failing to recognise the irony given the amount of information she puts online about herself and her children on a daily basis

What does she mean by a book?
Just like a freebie of something to get my address. No idea why she suggested a book, because the person who shared it with me has a decent following, especially as insta isn’t their ‘day job’ but hasn’t hasn’t written a book!

I wonder if she messaged a few people that I follow 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I imagine she was going to use it as a threat to silence you. Look I’ve got your name and address, imagine what I could do with this information etc. But failing to recognise the irony given the amount of information she puts online about herself and her children on a daily basis
Yes probably. She posted on her stories that she knew who the people (plural) were who had reported her, and she was planning something to (I can’t remember the wording but along the lines of) get back at them/us.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
IMG_0801.jpeg
The state of that child compared to his sister 😱 pair of cunts calling themselves his parents should be ashamed of themselves.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I am in shock at how unhinged she really is!! What the fuuckkkkk!! More people need to know about this!

Reactions: 14
1) who puts their toddler with mobility issues in jeans for soft play?
2) who has 2 young kids and doesn’t meal plan?
3) They clearly never eat as a family
4) The SAME food every single week? That’ll do wonders for the kid who lives on pouches and Ada who’s weaning
5) She basically stuck a middle finger up to Lucy’s stories in hers with hating ‘new years new me’ bullshit 🫣

Reactions: 16
Did I miss her getting a ADHD diagnosis?
Also this meal planning will last a week - like eating a carrot a day did

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FINALLY she admits that she needs routine. honestly I cant snark on that. I am very happy that she has recognised this both for her sake as well as her children. its not boring, you aren't a better and more interesting person for being Spontaneous or going with the flow... simply it is a privilege to be able to live that way and now you have kids you have to put their needs and the whole family's in front of pf your manix pixie dream girl persona.

Reactions: 11
Did I miss her getting a ADHD diagnosis?
Also this meal planning will last a week - like eating a carrot a day did
She's hinted that she might have ADHD, but AFAIK, she hadn't had a formal diagnosis. She hasn't mentioned it for a while so who knows what's happened since.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.