Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she hired a ‘private investigator’? Probably some bored kid who has time to reverse image search for insta profiles 🤷🏽‍♀️🕵️‍♂️
Yes, that’s what she claimed on her stories and in the i article I think! (Can’t be a very good investigator)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe I stupidly left my IG profile pic showing on a screenshot I uploaded on a months old post on the Hinch forum. Quite how she found me just from a teeny thumbnail I don’t know though!
I would argue that she is the stupid one, not you. Not in any shape, sense or form. Ms James went looking for you deliberately. She must know that doxxing is prohibited both by (a number of) law(s) and Instagram’s terms of use. She had to do a deep-dive search in order to find you - and *then* cross-reference your image via numerous other media. It is *she* who has a pathological problem with criticism - even with dissent. Even worse, once she had spent several meaningless hours of a meaningless life hunting you, she then sent malicious communications. I repeat - she had to go looking for you; and I’m sure that she justified her awful behaviour by telling herself that your report was malicious. *It wasn’t*. It was done out of deep concern, as a mother yourself who cares wholly and endlessly for her children and would never allow them to be so dejected and rejected, malnourished and castigated. This woman just wants other women to be afraid of her. What an amazing example of feminism and motherhood. /sarc
I hope the police and social services throw the book at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw that message she posted regarding @Autisteuse and I reported it to the mods two minutes after it was posted as it really didn’t sit well with me how “Lauren” was launching a personal attack and had clearly just come here to stir up drama on the thread. I put exactly this in my report message and left it to the mods to decide; clearly, they agree as the messages have subsequently been deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would argue that she is the stupid one, not you. Not in any shape, sense or form. Ms James went looking for you deliberately. She must know that doxxing is prohibited both by (a number of) law(s) and Instagram’s terms of use. She had to do a deep-dive search in order to find you - and *then* cross-reference your image via numerous other media. It is *she* who has a pathological problem with criticism - even with dissent. Even worse, once she had spent several meaningless hours of a meaningless life hunting you, she then sent malicious communications. I repeat - she had to go looking for you; and I’m sure that she justified her awful behaviour by telling herself that your report was malicious. *It wasn’t*. It was done out of deep concern, as a mother yourself who cares wholly and endlessly for her children and would never allow them to be so dejected and rejected, malnourished and castigated. This woman just wants other women to be afraid of her. What an amazing example of feminism and motherhood. /sarc
I hope the police and social services throw the book at her.
Thank you @Autisteuse ❤

I saw that message she posted regarding @Autisteuse and I reported it to the mods two minutes after it was posted as it really didn’t sit well with me how “Lauren” was launching a personal attack and had clearly just come here to stir up drama on the thread. I put exactly this in my report message and left it to the mods to decide; clearly, they agree as the messages have subsequently been deleted.
Absolutely the right decision @MissBijou - no way a personal attack is okay on anyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That was extremely thoughtful and sensitive of you: thank you. I’m not personally moved by it, but I would hate for other autistic posters to feel upset, maligned or threatened by her nasty little comment. It also shows a remarkable lack of regard and understanding for those with neurological ‘disorders’ and other issues who fall under the umbrella of disability. Hardly appropriate behaviour from the poster-girl for ‘be kind’, is it?🤦‍♀️

• Heart
That was extremely thoughtful and sensitive of you: thank you. I’m not personally moved by it, but I would hate for other autistic posters to feel upset, maligned or threatened by her nasty little comment. It also shows a remarkable lack of regard and understanding for those with neurological ‘disorders’ and other issues who fall under the umbrella of disability. Hardly appropriate behaviour from the poster-girl for ‘be kind’, is it?🤦‍♀️
@MissBijou is a lovely, truly kind person. We post regularly on the same threads and she’s always thoughtful. The kind of person Ash could learn a lot from.

• Heart
I did have a reply typed up back to her but decided to delete it and report instead as I didn’t want to be seen to be policing the thread; clearly the mods agreed! *If* that was Ash - which, as others have said, it did sound like her typing style - she is known to launch vindictive personal attacks on others, so it really didn’t shock me.

@InTheDollsHouse the same goes to you my lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think ‘Lauren’ will be annoyed not to have had more of a reaction from us Tattlers. We were lovely and calm.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure why it annoys me so much but it does....what did Alf weigh at birth?! She always says 9.5lb....that's not how you talk about lbs and oz!!!! Was he 9lb 5oz? Or 9lb 8oz (thats what 9.5lb would be!!)
I am aware this is an incredibly petty thing to find annoying 😂😂
Ashley clearly doesn’t know how many oz’s are in a lb 😂 It annoys me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On this subject, I was just reading through some admin threads and it stated that influencers cannot find your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and if they ever did, as @Autisteuse stated it is in serious breach of data protection. Therefore, I seriously don’t know how she found people on Instagram. Fair enough if she took a guess at same usernames but did she seriously sit there and cross reference likes of negative posters…when she has a toddler?
I suppose I’ve answered my own question there, of course she did as she doesn’t parent him.
I've no idea how she found my instgaram profile to direct message me, my user name on IG and on tattle are completely different....I can only think it was because I'd liked a comment on one of her IG posts from someone who was criticising her and pointed out she's basically perv fodder for males as she's always parading in her underwear and in no way have I ever commented on her IG or Twitter account!...she's deranged!
337D271C-AD90-4616-8324-E4599FF5AD55.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
I've no idea how she found my instgaram profile to direct message me, my user name on IG and on tattle are completely different....I can only think it was because I'd liked a comment on one of her IG posts from someone who was criticising her and pointed out she's basically perv fodder for males as she's always parading in her underwear and in no way have I ever commented on her IG or Twitter account!...she's deranged!View attachment 1866004
I do wonder if she blanket-messaged a number of insta profiles which were similar (that she’d narrowed down however she did) on the off-chance that one was the right one.

Reactions: 9
I've no idea how she found my instgaram profile to direct message me, my user name on IG and on tattle are completely different....I can only think it was because I'd liked a comment on one of her IG posts from someone who was criticising her and pointed out she's basically perv fodder for males as she's always parading in her underwear and in no way have I ever commented on her IG or Twitter account!...she's deranged!View attachment 1866004
All these actions are illegal. You could report her to the Police - AND sue her.
I rather think she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All these actions are illegal. You could report her to the Police - AND sue her.
I rather think she deserves it.
it’s genuinely quite worrying how protected these people are, or can be. I’ve let on a bit about my job in the past so without saying too much again, media outlets are fully aware of her mishaps and behaviour, but she’s in a bit of a sweet spot, if you can call it that, whereby she’s not famous enough for anyone to write an actual story on (ie: let it take up a reporters time), yet places like MailOnline will happily take 84Worlds (minimal) donations to run a quick and easy instaphoto piece.

I know for sure that the express, the mail, and places like huffington and popbitch have records on her and the info on her lying and bullying, but they are commercial ventures who aren’t going to run content about someone that very few people know / care about, therefore will gain minimal views.

Basically without something like a big twitter trend of people calling them out - which then becomes the reportable story itself - these people can stay under the radar.

What I do know however is that her social media output paired with her connection to GB News is costing her a lot of work opportunities

• Sad
Reactions: 19
it’s genuinely quite worrying how protected these people are, or can be. I’ve let on a bit about my job in the past so without saying too much again, media outlets are fully aware of her mishaps and behaviour, but she’s in a bit of a sweet spot, if you can call it that, whereby she’s not famous enough for anyone to write an actual story on (ie: let it take up a reporters time), yet places like MailOnline will happily take 84Worlds (minimal) donations to run a quick and easy instaphoto piece.

I know for sure that the express, the mail, and places like huffington and popbitch have records on her and the info on her lying and bullying, but they are commercial ventures who aren’t going to run content about someone that very few people know / care about, therefore will gain minimal views.

Basically without something like a big twitter trend of people calling them out - which then becomes the reportable story itself - these people can stay under the radar.

What I do know however is that her social media output paired with her connection to GB News is costing her a lot of work opportunities
So what we really need is for her actions and something like Sainsbury / Tu’s choice to ignore what they were told and allow her to continue as ambassador to be called out very publicly.

Reactions: 11
Well, this is good to read. And now the birth of thumbalina will be overshadowed by Stacey Solomon and Holly Hagan's (of Geordie Shore fame) gender reveal.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for our Trashley.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking earlier about how quickly she turned ‘mean girl’ on me so long ago when I genuinely sent a really positive message about cot bumpers (E.g. not sure if you know, but the lullaby trust advise against theses, here’s a link if you want to find out more etc.) and she went straight in on me about unsolicited advice.

I think it’s part of the plan. The second the get any kind of criticism they either double down, attack or publicly call people out. Which in turn puts people off disagreeing or being critical, which in turn means these influencers are subject to zero scrutiny.

The thing is, I just don’t think she’s worth it. It’s certainly not worth the stress it would no doubt cause me.

I have to agree.

This bullshit ‘career’ of hers will run its course. The only talent she has appears to have now is being half dressed or exploiting children/pregnancies (most of the recent travel aff links were unnecessary tit for Alf, for example). When those cash cows are over she’ll be finished, surely? What else has she got to offer brands?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was thinking earlier about how quickly she turned ‘mean girl’ on me so long ago when I genuinely sent a really positive message about cot bumpers (E.g. not sure if you know, but the lullaby trust advise against theses, here’s a link if you want to find out more etc.) and she went straight in on me about unsolicited advice.

I think it’s part of the plan. The second the get any kind of criticism they either double down, attack or publicly call people out. Which in turn puts people off disagreeing or being critical, which in turn means these influencers are subject to zero scrutiny.

I have to agree.

This bullshit ‘career’ of hers will run its course. The only talent she has appears to have now is being half dressed or exploiting children/pregnancies (most of the recent travel aff links were unnecessary tit for Alf, for example). When those cash cows are over she’ll be finished, surely? What else has she got to offer brands?
I’ve said it before, but Ash & TNB will have split up before Alf starts school. She’ll then marry some rich old bloke & flog some faux upper class lifestyle in the country.

Reactions: 12
So what we really need is for her actions and something like Sainsbury / Tu’s choice to ignore what they were told and allow her to continue as ambassador to be called out very publicly.
I guess so, or for her to upset the wrong person (and celeb vs celeb beef is catnip for the tabloids, regardless of their status - look at Ferne McCann recently)

Again though, the issue is numbers and interest, realistically even if everyone on Tattle started a hashtag for example, it’s not going to move the dial enough for press interest, I’d imagine.

Just imagine by contrast, if say… Becky Vardy was being investigated by social services - it would be front page stuff. Ashley admitted she was under review, and nothing. She even pathetically attempted to get in front of the story recently by having a story placed talking about how she was positive in the face of the adversity of being report to local services by ‘anonymous trolls’, and STILL nobody cares. They pay extra to have comments disabled on these stories, hilariously.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.