Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the clips of the forced kisses where you can see Ash giving TNB a look telling him it’s time to kiss her for the camera are so cringe. Whether they are truly happy behind closed doors remains to be seen, but they have zero chemistry in her posts.

Reactions: 17
Why is she sharing videos of other people's children. She knows no boundaries at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They’re absolutely hideous. Bet she either bought them herself or told him to get them- there’s no way anyone would randomly pick them!
She’s like a teenager trying to be quirky to stand out, but with zero clue how to do it.

Still cannot believe she wore the same as Lucy last night either!

Reactions: 11
You can tell she’s just not a girls girl. Who in their right mind goes to a party or whatever it was knowing that someone else was wearing the same/similar outfit?! Great way to piss people off Ashley. What a cow she is.

Reactions: 26
You can tell she’s just not a girls girl. Who in their right mind goes to a party or whatever it was knowing that someone else was wearing the same/similar outfit?! Great way to piss people off Ashley. What a cow she is.
And she obviously knew Lucy was wearing the same dress.

Reactions: 11
Just watched Lucy Mecks stories and her daughter climbs steps better than Alf does 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Any of you notice Lucy Meck post this photo, presumably of Ashley as it’s someone wearing the same dress. With a baby monitor at the meal?
Just looked at her stories as I don’t follow her. Interesting that she’s shilling a Ney year, new you type diet and weight loss programme. I wonder if she and Ash discussed that over dinner?!!

I’d be naffed off if I spent a load on a dress for NYE and my mate, who knew what I was wearing, turned up in basically the same.

Reactions: 9
So Ashley purposely chooses the same outfit as Lucy, then today Lucy is already on the diet bandwagon trying to sell her fitness plans, something which Ashley has just done a reel slating it to the high heavens 🥴

How can these two be friends 😂 It looks so awkward on Lucy’s photo of her and the 3 other girls with their arms round each other, but Lucy hasn’t got hers round Ash. She looks a right spare part 🤣

Alf’s mobility is on par with Lilahs. It’s actually shocking!
---
Just looked at her stories as I don’t follow her. Interesting that she’s shilling a Ney year, new you type diet and weight loss programme. I wonder if she and Ash discussed that over dinner?!!

I’d be naffed off if I spent a load on a dress for NYE and my mate, who knew what I was wearing, turned up in basically the same.
Great minds 🤣 I feel for Lucy. I didn’t realise how much those dresses cost.

Reactions: 10
I’m still laughing that they both copied the outfit from Stacey Solomon singing at the nursing home
---
Ohh actually they probably all got gifted them didn’t they!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.