Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they always having to go out? What's wrong with just chilling at home, showing their children they have a loving relationship just by being in their own home, playing with them, letting them have proper naps, cooking and eating together, seeing their parents do usual weekend stuff like doing the washing etc?? Be a normal family!

Reactions: 20
Do we know much about how Trash was raised? Were her parents as neglectful as she is?

Reactions: 5
My son is 2 and a half, he hates getting his hair cut and I mean hates it. He turns into a demon child but he needs it done. He will get used to it, trashley isn't doing Alf any favours by avoiding situations he doesn't like, if that is the reason he hadn't had his basic hair care needs seen too

Reactions: 14
I didn’t know that but either way, despite being potty trained, we’ll still use the one we have from before until they grow out of them. I just make sure to undo the poppers when they say they need to go.

I think they don’t stay home because it means more time entertaining the kids which she hates. If they’re out the kids are in buggies with screens or something to look at around them and when they get there, the entertainment is provided. By the time they’ve had lunch and got home, there very little onus on Ash to do much more than supervise all day.

Speculation but I think she still leaves Alf to Tommy, his bath, getting dressed, even some buying clothes if the Zara wellies are anything to go by. His hair is probably Tommy’s problem and the two of them are too scared to upset him because the only way they know to comfort him is boob, and that ship’s sailed, and tickles. She never let him cry so she doesn’t know how to deal with it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I just don't understand why they're buying shoes for Ad and why at 8.30pm is she letting her play, she should be in a routine by now 🙈 baby sleep is so important!

Trash, she's not a child yet... she's still very much a baby

Reactions: 19
I just don't understand why they're buying shoes for Ad and why at 8.30pm is she letting her play, she should be in a routine by now 🙈 baby sleep is so important!

Trash, she's not a child yet... she's still very much a baby
It seems silly to me (but I'm not the authority on parenting lol I am just winging it every day)... If my babies ever wake up or are still awake anytime between 7pm and 7am we keep the lights dimmed and we stay in the bedroom and make it clear that it's "night time".. I think if I'd started bringing my baby downstairs into bright lights at night time then she would be even less likely to go to sleep

I also have no idea why shes taken ada to get shoes several times now and she's what, 8 months old and not walking? And Alf who is actually struggling to walk only gets hand me down shoes or gifted stuff that doesn't even fit him yet when he would absolutely benefit from
being measured and getting some proper shoes.
A baby who isn't walking doesn't need shoes... my daughter is 14 months and she's taken a few steps inside independently but isn't actually walking and I've literally never put her in shoes. I'm only going to put her in shoes once she's properly walking and when we're going outside. Inside she's pretty much always barefoot and when we go out she wears socks so she's not cold but that's it... i hate wearing shoes myself and take them off the second I can so why would babies want to wear them

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Love how she announced what shoe size Ada is, on the beg for freebies as always.
She looks such a plonker stood there grinning like a maniac with her baby in her second/third pair of shoes at eight months old and not walking!! Hilarious. What did Alfie do during their Clark’s visit? My three year old would have been choosing what paid he wanted.

Reactions: 19
You’d think they could’ve gone via the hairdressers in town? There isn’t a single thought for him is there? They do Nickelodeon because they literally don’t know what to do with him.

Let’s plonk the army crawling baby on the dirty Lakeside floor wtaf 🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 2672484
Her partner looks absolutley ridiculous in that trousers and shoe combo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she bought a non walking child shoes?!?!?!?
To be fair, we did this for my son, to get him used to wearing them before he actually walked.
He was pulling himself up and cruising though.
I don’t think princess Child can do that yet, can she?

It’s common knowledge these days that babies learning to walk should be barefoot as much as possible. It doesn’t help them to walk or learn balance, it does the opposite. Why on earth would you take Ada back to Clarks for a second pair which she will more than likely outgrow before she’s even taken an actual step and leave Alf in poorly fitting freebies that are doing nothing to support his development. By this point surely she’s thought to buy a foot gauge and do them at home because you’ve never seen Alf getting his feet measured or getting new shoes bought for him! Does she just stick him in whatever gets sent for free regardless of whether it fits or not?! I suspect so.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They were also sent those shoes that cover an extra half size (I think that was it) by taking out the insoles and we’ve never seen Alf in those.

Alf had one Clarks trip to be measured but we couldn’t work out if they actually bought shoes.

He’s had:
Yellow wellies (too big but she wanted those ones)
Sandals from Roman/Lucy Meck (too small, toes squished on hol when Ash refused to buy clothes)
Shark croc things (Amazon panic buy, badly fitting, as above)
Crocs bought by Rara’s daughter
Kickers boots (current ones)

Also the socks that cut off blood supply to his feet!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It seems silly to me (but I'm not the authority on parenting lol I am just winging it every day)... If my babies ever wake up or are still awake anytime between 7pm and 7am we keep the lights dimmed and we stay in the bedroom and make it clear that it's "night time".. I think if I'd started bringing my baby downstairs into bright lights at night time then she would be even less likely to go to sleep

I also have no idea why shes taken ada to get shoes several times now and she's what, 8 months old and not walking? And Alf who is actually struggling to walk only gets hand me down shoes or gifted stuff that doesn't even fit him yet when he would absolutely benefit from
being measured and getting some proper shoes.
A baby who isn't walking doesn't need shoes... my daughter is 14 months and she's taken a few steps inside independently but isn't actually walking and I've literally never put her in shoes. I'm only going to put her in shoes once she's properly walking and when we're going outside. Inside she's pretty much always barefoot and when we go out she wears socks so she's not cold but that's it... i hate wearing shoes myself and take them off the second I can so why would babies want to wear them
I'm the same, both winging it but also would never turn on bright lights and take them to play inside our sleep hours. I do have a baby that sleeps well, I don't know if I'm just lucky or because I'm so set on our nighttime routine and environment

Reactions: 7
TRIGGER WARNING: don’t listen to latest stories with sound on 🤣🤣🤣
I now have “AWLFIE WHEY-AAAH -YOUUUU melted onto my brain 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Alfie refuses the foot gauge.
Or Is she baiting as she knows she gets engagement from leaving Alf out?

Wonder why she cut at him getting off the little car too because surely his answer would have been butter then her “Alfieeeeeee”?

There's an amazing local charity called SNAP in Brentwood that do all sorts for families with SEN children. They've been able to advise a friend of mine where she can get extra allowances, nurseries that cater to the child's needs and funding for this. They also have helped my friend get her child's hair cut, there's a salon in Brentwood which have partnered with the charity and are particularly amazing - Ashley just hasn't bothered to do her research. Well the first barrier is delusion I guess, but if she wanted to find out she could. Most people in the local area know about the charity but I do wonder about her as she's never really immersed herself into life here!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probably just me finding faults but Alf always seems startled/scared when she turns up then you can hear in her voice she sounds really awkward trying to reassure him 😔

Alfs snood looks identical to the one Georgia Toffolo had the other day. I bet it’s a gifted designer that do children’s versions 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.