Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Alf spent the morning sitting on her womb!!! Why not just say stomach

Reactions: 13
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Why would you not get Alfie’s feet measured at the same time? You know the child that can actually walk?

Reactions: 16
I thought it was no shoes until they walked and even then it's better for them to be barefoot!

Reactions: 15
Yes it’s better to be barefoot or as close to (grippy socks, soft soles) for as long as possible. So basically they don’t need shoes until they’re walking outside.

Is Ada even crawling yet?

Reactions: 9
Alf is constantly in clothes and shoes that don’t fit but Ada who can’t even walk is on her second shoe fitting!! 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There’s a full, clear view of the little girl behind them in the shop. bleeping hell Ash, share your own children, no one can stop that (unfortunately) but it is not okay to share another child! A stranger!

Go ask your mate Vicky, because she keeps her daughter’s face hidden, probably for a very good reason after adoption.

Do better.

IMG_5292.jpeg

• Wow
I didn’t initially realise that that’s Alfies undone vest hanging out of his trousers on the stairs reel!! There’s no excuse for that sorry. I mean there’s no need to have them in their Sunday best every day but she really gives no fucks about his general well-being or appearance. She disgusts me.

Reactions: 12
Alf was probably napping in the pram during Clark’s. Pair of them are cretins

Reactions: 11
You’d think they could’ve gone via the hairdressers in town? There isn’t a single thought for him is there? They do Nickelodeon because they literally don’t know what to do with him.

Let’s plonk the army crawling baby on the dirty Lakeside floor wtaf 🤢🤢🤢🤢
6932E06C-07E6-4DA4-AD97-DF986BE471D2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
You’d think they could’ve gone via the hairdressers in town? There isn’t a single thought for him is there? They do Nickelodeon because they literally don’t know what to do with him.
Bet they didn’t ask about birthday parties while they were there
---
I’m sorry but it’s not normal. I wasn’t as concerned about his well-being during the sick incident (still awful) as I am about him now. Do you think she would actually bait for another SS referral?
Yes she would, anything for engagement, but honestly I think she’s just so self-absorbed that she doesn’t see it. What’s Tommy’s excuse though!

I know what you mean, the sick was the final straw at that point but this is just consistently awful.

Why do they always take the kids to soft play or something similar? Just do normal stuff with them!! Take them food shopping! Get Alf to help make a meal, eat it together with Ada! Do we think Alf has ever done any baking or cooking? Doesn’t look like it from home or Lovely Day.
Play a game with Alf! Build some Duplo, or play with trains… play garage or doctors or something related to the real world.
I find their parenting so bizarre!

Reactions: 25
Ada wouldn’t go to sleep so they had to go back in the playroom? Why wouldn’t you just take a couple of toys in to your lounge so you could sit and chill and just let her play? It’s like those kids cannot be anywhere in that house other than the playroom for fear they’ll mess up “her” space. So very telling Alf gets excited meeting characters but barges straight past Ash without a second glance after not being with her all day, id be embarrassed if my child showed Marshall more affection than he ever did me!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.