Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg UNSCREW THE BLOODY SCREWS and take it apart and do it again!!! you do it wrong, you start again so your beautiful angelic son actually gets some effort on his birthday. I'm sickened by her moaning about how expensive it is and envisaging Ada playing with it, now Alf has to share his gift with his sister before he's even got it for his own birthday. The resentment is seeping out of every pore. got i particularly dislike her today shes a cruel hag
Someone did say it will end up for Adeline. Which is why she invested in an expensive one more than likely 🤷🏼‍♀️

Everything just has to be pink and frilly with bells and whistles on for the much wanted girl. Meanwhile the hideous clothes she’s chucked on that boy today are nothing short of jumble sale, mismatched crap tbh with you! Another day of him looking like a hobo.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does she always put the calpol dispenser in her mouth? twit.

Also, like others have said, it’s pathetic how she dresses Ada up in the girliest disgusting clothes but bangs on about neutrals and ‘non traditional’ things for Alf. Surely the fact that Tommy had a pink bike when he was a child would show her that this is not new thinking?! I’m over 40, both me and my brother played with dolls, dinosaurs and cars. Her ‘hot takes’ are so bleeping boring.

Reactions: 28
So she moans about terms like ‘daddy day care’ but calls herself the babysitter.

Let them out that bloody playroom. She looked so awkward being filmed on the sofa. So contrived 🤢 You just know she probably got up and left them to it when he stopped filming. “They both wanted me”. Sounds like a novelty. You’re their MUM? Narc 🤢

Why does she say Ada isn’t scared of Alf? Why has it taken nearly a year for them to interact? It’s just so abnormal 😩 it doesn’t take a genius to line up stairs on a ReAlLy ExpeNsiVe dolls house.

Pair of pillocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Jesus Veruca, calm down! Building toys like this isn’t the most fun thing, but us parents do this type of thing year in/year out at Christmas and birthday time. It’s just part and parcel of the role of a parent and whilst the instructions do often cause lots of head scratching, we somehow just get on with it, finding solutions to these issues and a lot of ‘ffs’ along the way. Why does everything she does need to be shared on IG? I wouldn’t bore my friends with this inane sh!T let alone a bunch of strangers. She clearly has no friends she can just pick up the phone to or message does she. Of course, if it was precious child girl’s present she’d have employed, with her own money, a master carpenter to build the house.

She will dine off this for a while, I imagine toys have been thrown out the pram, particularly as she purchased it with her own money. No doubt shoe horned into her next nonsense segment on This Morning. Let’s hope that aswell as some size 3 shoes for Ada, a new ready built dolls house is also winging its way to her via freebie, freeloading parents express.

“Daddy, nowhere on the instructions does it say”. I blame the patriarchy, setting women up to fail as per with their logical instructions.

Reactions: 20
At £270 quid you better believe I would be:
A) taking my time building it
B) making sure it was right

it doesn’t take a genius to work out that stairs need to line up surely?

But, yet again….. NOBODY TOLD HER!!!!
IMG_3403.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
1) Stop villianizing Alfie. 🤬 ‘She loves him’. Doesn’t he love her? Why can’t they just love each other?
2) Didn’t know annual passes were a thing? She goes on how her aunties best friends cousin once removed bought them passes to Old Mc’s Farm. SUcH a GrEaT GiFt IdEa.
3) *Peloton. Grade A twit.
4) What in the bedding is the need for this word vomit? Just what we need to know.

This woman is bizarre.
3031723B-EA8B-4BFF-AE37-6570CEDC980A.jpeg

Reactions: 11
1) Stop villianizing Alfie. 🤬 ‘She loves him’. Doesn’t he love her? Why can’t they just love each other?
2) Didn’t know annual passes were a thing? She goes on how her aunties best friends cousin once removed bought them passes to Old Mc’s Farm. SUcH a GrEaT GiFt IdEa.
4) What in the bedding is the need for this word vomit? Just what we need to know.

This woman is bizarre.
View attachment 2675159
Such a nice choice of words to talk about her own son 😩 I honestly despair at the cruelty. She’s making him out to be a big, bad, nasty boy because she so very blatantly despises males. It’s bleeping horrible!

Reactions: 10
Am I imagining that there was a toy pram that was in the same hideous pattern as one of the double prams that Ashley was gifted? What happened to that?

Reactions: 6
Am I imagining that there was a toy pram that was in the same hideous pattern as one of the double prams that Ashley was gifted? What happened to that?
That was the one they Cosatto gifted Alf just before Ad was born and they took it to hospital. Just like his mother, can never have too many prams 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He might refuse the gauge but they could be creative. In lockdown I printed a thing from Startrite’s website which was basically a paper ruler so you could quickly mark heel and toe, and a bit that detached for width. They could surely do that when he’s staring at Uncle iPad or Aunty iPhone.

ETA link

They also have this now which looks great
My children have always refused foot gauges in shops as it’s just too much for them. We bought one from the Clarks website and have done them from home for about 7 years now maybe more, you can get the gauges right up to adult feet for home for only around £13 delivered. Can’t go wrong!
---
At £270 quid you better believe I would be:
A) taking my time building it
B) making sure it was right

it doesn’t take a genius to work out that stairs need to line up surely?

But, yet again….. NOBODY TOLD HER!!!!
View attachment 2675154
She was bleeping robbed, exactly the same dollshouse in Argos for £50 lol your house is for sale over £1m you can afford to go buy another because you screwed it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She is so controlling. I have no problem with boys playing with dolls and prams etc. if that’s what they choose but has he ever been given a toy car, digger, dinosaur? No. She wants him to be a gentle, sensitive boy so is pushing those things at him. Her hatred of men has given a warped view. Just because a little boy plays with a ball/car/train doesn’t make him become a misogynist.
As time goes on, you realise she really doesn’t have a clue about human relationships. Nine months in, her kids should just be getting on with it. Siblings fights, sibling love each other one minute and the next don’t. That’s normal. All this ‘Ada loves you’ just makes it all about Ada. She has no clue.

Reactions: 19

This woman is bizarre.
View attachment 2675159
‘She's not afraid of him, and can hold her own when she needs.’

This is how I’d describe a cat who has just had a puppy move in to the home.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Nice of her to answer things that have been discussed here.

Does she ever just stay at home ✅
Where is the dolls house ✅
Does she cook ✅

I'd rather see her batch cooking than reels of her explaining instructions that she got wrong. I'd love to know what's on this 52 week menu.

So did they just get Alf playdough and chunky crayons for Christmas from them? Yet again, another year of his parents not bothering and letting others buy for him.

And his first birthday present and he's expected to share/hand me down to Ada.

Reactions: 15
Why is the dolls house going in Alf’s bedroom, when Alf isn’t allowed free access to his bedroom? When will he be able to play? In the morning before the early drop off with lovely day?

IMG_5373.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.