Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just take a moment for what is possibly the most ridiculous thing she’s ever said?

A cat. On a train. In a backpack.

IMG_4085.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing makes you feel more lonely than wearing your cat in a backpack? It doesn’t even make sense, what is she on about?!

Also she’s so glad she didn’t settle 😂 staying with someone because you become pregnant a few weeks after meeting them is the definition of settling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing makes you feel more lonely than wearing your cat in a backpack? It doesn’t even make sense, what is she on about?!
it is actual nonsense. Why would that inherently make you feel lonely. I have never worn my cat in a backpack but it wouldn't make me feel lonely. I'm pretty sure with all the atrocities going on in the world, there are people who are far lonelier right now than poor orphan Ash was... heading back home to spend Christmas with her FAMILY. There are stories being shared constantly right now about people whose entire families have just been killed in Gaza. They're probably sat there right now feeling grateful that at least they're not as lonely as Ash was with her backpack cat. She is so tone deaf and self pitying

Reactions: 11
Some people don’t even have a cat, or a dog. Imagine being totally alone with no company or someone/thing to love and be comforted by.

That would make you feel more lonely than a cat in a backpack.

Reactions: 7
She'd love being out and about with a cat in a backpack, it brings attention.

I have the same one as posted up thread and everyone stops to ask Q's or admire the cat.

Happy single but desperately lonely.
Didn't want kids but dreamed of Christmas traditions with them.
I'm more and more certain she'd marry Tommy if he asked. Especially when the £££s from having kids slows down.

Lovely Christmas trolls, from me and my cat xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She'd love being out and about with a cat in a backpack, it brings attention.

I have the same one as posted up thread and everyone stops to ask Q's or admire the cat.

Happy single but desperately lonely.
Didn't want kids but dreamed of Christmas traditions with them.
I'm more and more certain she'd marry Tommy if he asked. Especially when the £££s from having kids slows down.

Lovely Christmas trolls, from me and my cat xx
what a load of guff about the cat 🤣🤣🤣
She’d marry him in a heart beat for the Hello Magazine spread alone 🤣
Lovely Christmas Trolls
Thanks for All the Laughs in a tough year Hope you all have a brill day and can cope ✨x
Oh and PS. Hope you all remembered to contour 🥴🤣🤣🤣✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy Christmas trolls.

Hope you’ve all got your plaited bun, or your unwashed rosemary oil hair and big gold hoops!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just to cycle back a tad, how can’t she see it’s actually quite concerning that Alf will just approach and cuddle ANYTHING in a costume. Thats not secure attachment.

Hope everyone is having a Lovely Day.

Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas everyone. Off topic by me today but I'm struggling to celebrate with everything going on in Gaza. Feels wrong celebrating but trying to stay upbeat for the kids. My heart is breaking 💔 and I'm not at all surprised that faux social justice warrior Trashley hasn't spoken up about it 🙃

Sending love to you all this Christmas and I am so grateful for this chat which has given me so many LOLs this year, a hard year for many people... The frantic contouring on Christmas Eve and the overdrawn lips with that blunt lip pencil tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is unhinged.

Edit - here's a hint Ash maybe Afflink a couple makeup pencil sharpeners so you can spend the £3 revenue to grab yourself a new one, you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she seem to think every family is arguing at Xmas? It looks like it was only her immediate family so they don’t usually (not always obvs) come with arguments. Arguments tend to come from the extended families and the in laws….

And who is cursing themselves for eating too much at Xmas? I don’t think she knows at all how most of the population live their lives. She’s too busy thinking everyone thinks the same as her!

Reactions: 11
Why does she seem to think every family is arguing at Xmas? It looks like it was only her immediate family so they don’t usually (not always obvs) come with arguments. Arguments tend to come from the extended families and the in laws….

And who is cursing themselves for eating too much at Xmas? I don’t think she knows at all how most of the population live their lives. She’s too busy thinking everyone thinks the same as her!
She's bleeping abnormal that's why.

Reactions: 9
Now we know the only reason she got anything at all for Alf for Christmas this year, it wasn’t because he understands, it wasn’t even because of Ada, it was because they were going to be around Jasper and her sister!

Reactions: 12
She doesn't give a duck about his hips. She never corrects the way he sits.
Screenshot_20231225_212259_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231225_212220_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.