Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. To acknowledge the matted hair AND the w-sitting. And freely admit she can’t be arsed to resolve either?? That’s honestly awful. The matter hair I could just about accept (my daughter’s curly hair is similar, and brushing wrong often just makes it much, much worse), but to bait with the ‘w-sitting’ comment and STILL fail that little boy is just unforgivable.

Reactions: 23
Wow. To acknowledge the matted hair AND the w-sitting. And freely admit she can’t be arsed to resolve either?? That’s honestly awful. The matter hair I could just about accept (my daughter’s curly hair is similar, and brushing wrong often just makes it much, much worse), but to bait with the ‘w-sitting’ comment and STILL fail that little boy is just unforgivable.
Was just coming on to say the same. Like it’s some sort of joke. Her ignorant attitude is astounding. It’s literally her sons welfare and future welfare and she’s trying to sound smart to “ trolls”. She never deserved that beautiful boy.

Reactions: 16
He’s not the first child to hate getting his hair brushed and he won’t be the last

My kid hates getting their teeth brushed, hates wearing shoes, socks and coats and it’s a struggle don’t get me wrong but we do it because it’s non-negotiable!

What’s her plan long term with his hair? She wouldn’t have addressed it if she didn’t read it on Tattle.

Poor Alf :(

Reactions: 12
Acknowledging the W sitting but not saying anything about it except a ‘don’t want to hear it’.
Why not say, “We were lucky to get a photo of Alf so let him off a hair brush (he hates it, any tips?) and allowed him his fave W position. It’s something we’re working on and understand the repercussions but sometimes we just have to let him be. It can be so exhausting for both us us to always be battling so we just enjoyed the moment… ”
Less arrogant, acknowledge the issue, explain you’re taking steps but accommodating Alf too. No one can criticise that. She’s too busy trying to be clever.

Reactions: 18
She’s doing a Hinch and breadcrumbing additional needs.

‘Alf is a highly sensitive soul’
‘Gets so upset if we touch his hair’

That plus talking about W sitting is very specific and intended to make people question whether there’s more going on with Alfie.

Personally I think his parents are just bleeping knobheads.

Bit like Hinch and Ronnie, who had ‘invisible speech needs’ then blossomed when he went to a proper nursery and then school. I know I’ve said this before but it’s like Ashley is copying Hinch’s past.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she literally cannot cope with either child if they are doing anything other than watching a screen, breastfeeding or playing (preferably without her). If Alf so much as squeaks he’s given a screen - I bet they tried that with hair brushing but obviously the state his hair is in means it would be way too painful for the screen to distract him. And if a screen doesn’t work, this pair of idiots have run out of ideas. It’s normal for toddlers to refuse to do things - mine is in that phase of saying NO to absolutely everything 🫠🫠 but we still make him do non negotiable things - he has no choice! They are pathetic and neglectful if they cba to brush Alf’s hair because he makes a fuss, and now it’s ten times as bad because they’ve left it. Hope it’s not the same situation for his teeth, as I can’t imagine them trying very hard with that either.

Reactions: 14
Oh she’s been on This Morning with Rochelle hasn’t she? She’s on the beg for My Little Coco stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So from her incoherent rant, basically, Gaza needs to duck off so Ashley can freely rant about how her life is so tit because she doesn’t live in London.
She couldn’t sound like a bigger twatting bleep if she tried.

I dislike her. Goodnight trolls, lovely hair x
Night night watch the ladybugs don't bite!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yea loads of tattlers on the post. Got to agree with one of them though about the pervs bots. Vile.

Reactions: 9
IMG_4935.jpeg

bleeping hell, she’s worse than I thought if she thinks it’s normal to share this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell. I had no idea it was that bad. She was letting him walk around like that. I’m disgusted.
We’ll done tattle, I believe her cutting it is a result of the chat on here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.