Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, I haven’t looked at these threads, or her instagram in ages but I was so bored last night and scrolling through the dregs of stories and she came up.

I haven’t seen that little boy in ages but i was shocked at his walking last night. He still walks like an 18 month old. I really hope she’s getting it looked into, or the childminder is pushing her to speak to someone.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My advice Ash, if he doesn’t like having his hair brushed and you avoid doing it, get his hair cut short so that you don’t have to. He probably won’t like a haircut either (looks like he’s had them before though?), but I’m sure Uncle iPad will be able to hold his hand through it.

Reactions: 23
Wow publicly acknowledging your negligent tit parenting. She’s brave. And still not doing anything to help Alf.

Morning Ash 😂👋🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wow, bribing him with chocolate for an Ad/ social media post, but doing nothing about his matted hair.

Also the difference in tone between when Alf was causing her sleepless nights and Ada - talk of Alf giving her PTSD and ‘deserving’ a baby that sleeps 😞 with Ada it’s all these gorgeous moments in the night 🙄

Reactions: 19
Poor lamb just needs a break.

Because the Maldives, Austria and the Four Seasons in the past month wasn’t enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She either needs to get it cut short so it doesn’t need to be brushed or keep it long and brush it and go through some tears. Doing nothing won’t make it go away

Reactions: 14
Cue, “sooo many of you messaged me to say your little ones hate having their hair brushed too! That makes me feel better. Why does no one ever talk about this? Anyway, you all recommend this brush/spray/whatever and the company rescue out to me and sent me a heap of free stuff!“

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My little boy hates having a coat on, and screams and screams! But without one he’d freeze, so I tell him no, it’s staying on- and let me scream a bit more until he calms down.
Ashley, the same would apply for Alf’s hair. He WILL scream, because YOU’VE done this to him, but it’s for his own good- so remember- you are the ‘parent’ and you are in ‘charge’ (I use those terms lightly!), so take #Ad off your boob for 5 minutes and brush his bleeping hair you bleep of a mother!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No kid love brushing their teeth and having their hair brushed. It’s just one of those things parents have to get their children to do. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. They may moan a bit, even cry sometimes. No kid is going to say later in life I hate my mum she brushed my hair and it hurt. They might however say I hate my mum she shoved a camera in my face at every opportunity for monetary gain even though I said no on a regular basis.
There are times when I do feel sorry for her. She is clearly miserable and hating her life. But she could make some really simple changes but refuses to because she is stubborn and doesn’t want the ‘just you wait brigade’and Tattlers to be right.

Reactions: 25
Why doesn’t she just get his hair cut off if it’s such a drama to brush it?! Get the boy a nice smart cut for Christmas. Or will it not fit in with her tit narrative about boys having long hair as well as girls. That’s fine if you look after it Ashley but your kid looks a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 18
I sympathise because my daughter’s hair gets into a bird’s nest very quickly, even though we wash and brush it regularly (she looks like Hermoine 😂). Alf’s looks like it’s an annoying texture, but she needs to find a way to cope with it, or cut it back short. Is she waiting to be gifted some curly kid hair product or something? I bet Alf has sensory issues around having it washed and brushed, but letting it get in that state just exacerbates the issue.

I hope Ada’s is the same, because it’s hard to make it look nice 🫣
My little girls hair is the same it always looks terrible no matter how much I brush it out clips in it etc she always looks like she has been dragged through a hedge 😂

agreed if Alf hates having his hair brushed she needs to cut it short not continue to just let it get wildly out of control

it’s terrible someone who pays for their hair to be curled so regularly can’t even be bothered to try and do something to help him
---
Every single photo of Alf recently he’s just staring into the distance at a screen - so disconnected from life

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.