Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, no excuse. They shouldn’t be parents. You can’t just pick and chose the fun bits, you need to do the bits you might not like too, like his hair! It’s a challenge every single day to do my kids teeth but we do it because that’s what parents do and that’s what I signed up for.

interesting that the picture of when his hair looked decent was in France at NNB house
How long does it take to put a brush through a child’s hair? Let’s be honest. A couple of minutes. There’s absolutely no excuse and she must be doing this for a reason. I feel like it’s sinister. And that includes that useless prick she’s with. Pampered and preened within an inch of his life but can’t brush his own kids hair and boots him out of the door looking like a scruff. duck off. His school years will be fun 😬

Sorry guys I’m on one tonight 😩

Reactions: 18
So from her incoherent rant, basically, Gaza needs to duck off so Ashley can freely rant about how her life is so tit because she doesn’t live in London.
She couldn’t sound like a bigger twatting bleep if she tried.

I dislike her. Goodnight trolls, lovely hair x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I will never understand her. Why on earth is she still co- sleeping when she is clearly exhausted. She’s utterly miserable and that will make the rest of family miserable too. Children pick up on these things. I hope it’s not because she is too stubborn and proud to admit she has got it wrong.

Reactions: 14
I will never understand her. Why on earth is she still co- sleeping when she is clearly exhausted. She’s utterly miserable and that will make the rest of family miserable too. Children pick up on these things. I hope it’s not because she is too stubborn and proud to admit she has got it wrong.
It’s because they’d ‘have to build a bedroom for Ada’. You know, in their five bedroom house.

It’ll all be fine when they’re in London.

Reactions: 19
Most parents make sure their kids look perfect. Clean, new clothes, happy, full tummies etc and then neglect themselves with hair in messy buns and still wearing the same clothes from years ago to prioritise their children’s needs.

She’s a selfish disgrace!

Reactions: 24
The hair thing is maddening tbf. I loved my sons hair long at that age but he was bathed every night therefore part of our ritual. It was like silk. He eventually wanted to cut it so we did. I feel with Trash she s just pushing this narrative to be something he’s not. To look like Harry Styles or whoever. The bun looked ridiculous but at least it was tidy. He’s not the curly haired boy she wishes. It’s unmanageable. She’s not the curly haired queen she’d like to be either she literally has a professional curl her hair a few times during the week. Remember her rants about dreads from her scarves. That’s obviously their hair type. Remember she would come on with her silk turban thing going to bed like a knob. She’s an absolute clown. The empty dolls house. Bout sums her up
Lovely Day Tattlers x

Reactions: 19
I previously said but still think it’s constantly tangled because he’s constantly laying against something. It looks like it’s been rubbed up into knots. Goes to CM in pram, naps in pram, home in pram (possibly wearing those hats too) pre bath TV time laying against sofa, after bath probably reclined screen time if not then bed. It must stay brushed, if at all, for about 5 minutes between being brushed before leaving the house in the pram and after a bath before laying in bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
We heard about Ada’s weaning non stop for about two weeks until Ashley got bored, is she just exclusively pouch fed now then?

Reactions: 20
If Ash is still breastfeeding and pumping as much as she makes out I doubt Ada is eating much actual food at all. They’ve been away from home so much it’s probably been easier to sling Alf a croissant and whap out a boob for Ad. Absolutely no chance they’ve made time to sit down and eat properly with the kids and carry on Ad’s weaning.

Alf’s hair 😩 our nursery is busy and chaotic sometimes but absolutely no chance no one would say anything to us if I sent in my son with hair like that. He’ll need it all cut off.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.