Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the Essex NHS trust, current waiting times for peadiatric allergy testing is 10-15 WEEKS, 20 at the most. Get to duck with your 10 month wait list bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Shall we just take a moment to think how hard Ash has had it, these past 7 months? No ‘her’ time at all. No childcare, no hair appointments, no botox or fillers, no make up artists, and no nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The lies are actually sickening now. There is no NHS trust that will make a child wait for 10 MONTHS with a *potentially* life threatening food allergy.

New mums are going to see that and not even bother with an NHS referral, but empty their pockets to go private. Such a bleeping closet Tory 🤬

Ada having multiple allergies is karma for how she’s treated Alf. She said she DESERVED an easy child after devil boy. Nothing is easy with allergies!

Reactions: 20
Allergy clinic could well be a long wait, because Ada doesn’t seem to have reacted with anything else than gastro upset and now facial blotchy reaction.

If there aren’t hives, airway difficulties, or any immediate signs of anaphylaxis, she’ll have to be referred by GP to a Paediatrician and join a waiting list.

Her private tests will be skin prick tests I bet. Waste of money in this situation.
If the reactions all fall under non-IgE then she can’t have skin prick tests or blood tests to show the allergies, because they won’t show an allergic response.

There’s an enormous difference between the reactions she’s showing Ada to have, and a life-threatening allergy.

There’s a lot of resources and support available in the allergy community, mostly from other parents, but it’s a situation where Ash will need to listen to others and do actual research.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she is so uneducated omg. didn't know you could be allergic to fish? fish and shellfish are like the biggest food allergens after tree nuts right?

she is the epitome of boarding school mum. dumps her children in care of someone else to live a life of leisure. this week alone she's had her nails and hair done, had lunch with a friend, and shot one transition reel. how is that work and how do you justify leaving your 7 month in childcare four days a week for this????

ofc her and Tommy are splitting up - not a good word said between them for a very very very long time now. they haven't been on a date night, selling the house, it's not looking good.

I had a quick search to see if the Battersea flat is being sold but doesn't look like it. unless she's lying about it being on Battersea and I got the wrong search criteria lolllll

Reactions: 13
Why is she asking her followers for advice on Ada’s potential allergy? Go and see your GP and explain the situation like any normal concerned parent would, and get a referral to the relevant medical professional. I’m not saying that there isn’t support out there from other parents who have babies/children with allergies, but before reaching out for that, get a proper medical diagnosis and assessment of the situation from an actual doctor.

Reactions: 15
I have a child with allergies and i hope and pray that Ada doesn’t have them because you can’t just wing it and be casual and rely on your instincts. You have to be really disciplined. I’m presuming that Ada reacted at lunch and she found out when she dropped off the milk (she is so frigging disorganised). She then managed to check NHS waiting times, book a private appointment and get the train to London for her meeting? Hmm. Not only did she not ditch her meeting which we all know wasn’t important because she looked casual (no hair and make up done by Michael) and we would have heard all about it if it was an exciting job but she seemed so unconcerned about poor Ada (who looks so ill anyway). I could not have left my baby in that condition.
Do we think that Ada’s hips are fine and she just said it for content to have a go at the NHS or is she just ignoring it because it’s a bit easier to ignore than allergies?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she has been messaged by people advising to see GP for proper support, not eliminate other foods ‘just in case’ and explaining the differences between types of allergy.

Whether she pays any attention though…
---
I have a child with allergies and i hope and pray that Ada doesn’t have them because you can’t just wing it and be casual and rely on your instincts.
Every label, every time ❤

Reactions: 10
Yep am amazed that she found Ada in that condition and just… turned around and left her there. 100% at my son’s nursery we’d have got a call to come and pick up. (Which for an ACTUAL working parent with no back up childcare is really bleeping difficult at times, but you do it)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I had a quick search to see if the Battersea flat is being sold but doesn't look like it. unless she's lying about it being on Battersea and I got the wrong search criteria lolllll
I’ve looked too and I haven’t seen it.
(The address is on Companies House if you look in the filing history for the property company.)

This is when she bought it
IMG_6597.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For those of you new here Trashley has mentioned several times in the past that "she is not a babysitter" hence the reason both kids are in the childminders.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t have any children with allergies, but what’s protocol with allergies and babies? Would they have to be collected on a first reaction? Given the blueberry situation and the CM shovelling an allergen down a newly weaned baby’s throat I would be pulling her out of that place sharpish

Reactions: 12
Finding it hard to do much tattling these days 😩 life is busy af so waaaayyyy behind but had to comment on this:
IMG_0888.jpeg

WOW this shocked the hell out of me 😬 Look at the state of this baby 😰 She should NOT have eyes like that surely…
IMG_0889.jpeg
She looks bleeping ill. Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe that she’s letting the CM introduce Ada to allergens. Particularly after she’s already apparently had a reaction to egg.

How does she not know that fish isn’t one of the main allergens?

Getting red flags over the childminder too.

Reactions: 18
What’s worse is this clown using it for content. She’s saying it went down a treat yesterday while posting a photo of a baby who looks like she’s been battered. Make it stop ffs woman

• Sad
I don’t have any children with allergies, but what’s protocol with allergies and babies? Would they have to be collected on a first reaction? Given the blueberry situation and the CM shovelling an allergen down a newly weaned baby’s throat I would be pulling her out of that place sharpish
It depends entirely on the individual situation.

Often - if you are aware and know what a reaction will likely be like - it’s a discussion between childcare provider and parent at the time (because you have a plan in place) - for example my youngest used to have regular hive reactions and sometimes to unknown cause, but because I already had the allergy plan and because I trust my CM implicitly, if it was ‘just’ hives and he was still otherwise fine she would give antihistamine and then send a photo (so I could see) immediately followed by calling me (in that order) and we would usually agree that he would stay there but she would watch for any changes.

If it was a bigger reaction - like once when his wrists and ankles were swelling - I would obviously go and get him immediately.

What shouldn’t happen though is Ash sending food for the first time to be given there! Always give a first try at home, early in the day!

I (personally) don’t think the CM is to blame at all for the allergen thing, she is giving the food that’s been sent by a parent. She may have believed Ada had tried it already at home.
Ultimately she can tell a parent what has happened but she cant make that parent come and collect their child. If Ash was in London she’d have said she couldn’t go and get her!

(The blueberries are different, they should have been squished before feeding)

• Heart
My daughter had a reaction to egg when we first weaned her. I was terrified, that 20 minute wait on the phone to 111 was awful (it was just hives, no sign of a closing throat or anything or we’d have gotten straight in the car to A&E). How she can be so cavalier is beyond me.
* my daughter is over her allergy, we followed the ladder and built back up to scrambled egg and all is good now.

the blueberries things is next level stupid from the childminder, if I knew my kid was at the same CM as ash’s kids and I saw that story I’d be collecting my child straight away and withdrawing them from their care (though I’d already have gone elsewhere given how tit she is over Alf)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
After an egg reaction surely you’d introduce all allergens at home first, watch for reactions, make sure you’d crossed them all off before letting the childminder do any weaning with new foods especially just in case of any cross contamination at the childminders surely it’s just common sense or “intuition” to reduce that risk? She’s given two new foods (butternut and salmon) at once, two days in a row in a hefty portion 🤯 to be consumed without her there. She really does come across as a mother who just cannot be bothered.

How on earth is the childminder calling it a lovely day and not doing more to encourage more consistent / consolidated naps when the baby is clearly exhausted and getting nowhere near enough sleep in a full day. Also whole blueberries for a baby that is barely able to sit unaided - wow! My little one occasionally has blueberries whole (he’s very opinionated!) but only the huge ones and he’s sat at the table and I watch like a hawk and remind him to bite them first which he’s really good at, if he appears to play with them or “pop it in and out” a la Ada, it gets taken straight off of him and cut up. It’s really no wonder Alf appears as delayed as he is if he’s got Ash for a mum and this absolute dangerous dope for a childminder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.