Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is beyond thick, if there wasn’t two children involved it would be funny. But it’s not. There’s no DMs. There’s just reading here. There are a few comments calling her out but for the most part women are agreeing with her which once again makes me despair for society.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is it just me who could not have long nails with young kids, all those nappies it's not a good mix!

Reactions: 12
Imagine posting 7,720 posts on IG (imagine what it would be with the stories too 🫠!) &
95% of them are the same regurgitated nonsense over & over or an AD
What an exhausting existence

Reactions: 14
So they have refreshed the mat flooring in the playroom already, does this mean that she's not expecting them to move any time soon, was the old stuff really worn out already? if so it seems like it can't be that durable?!
Is there an #ad incoming for the flooring?

Reactions: 14
So they have refreshed the mat flooring in the playroom already, does this mean that she's not expecting them to move any time soon, was the old stuff really worn out already? if so it seems like it can't be that durable?!
Is there an #ad incoming for the flooring?
The kids are barely home. Laughable if it was worn out… I hope it’s eco friendly, what a waste 🙄

Reactions: 10
The kids are barely home. Laughable if it was worn out… I hope it’s eco friendly, what a waste 🙄
Pretty much what I was thinking, not a good advert for durability if the original hasn't lasted less than two years occasional use

Reactions: 10
If you’re fitting a playroom floor where a baby is going to be crawling atleast wear some socks and get your grimey feet off the mats!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤢
450CECB6-C41D-4599-A5D9-C96AD59A50B0.png

E6F90B1F-C2F7-46A3-9F99-B0E27FC357E7.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That's probably more than £600 of playmat tiles (plus any fitting cost), do we think it's been gifted given they have shared stories about it?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This in the comments is more than enough to confirm that she is, in fact, for the male gaze.

🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.