Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 16
Re: the dark bags under Ada’s eyes. I do think she’s exhausted, most likely from being so distressed at being away from her mum for so long each day. I can’t help but think though, that those bags are from crying so much throughout the day. She probably cries more at home too because she’s so sad and confused 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
But no baby EVER cries in Ashley’s home!
Which is bullshit. All children cray at some point

Reactions: 12
Re: the dark bags under Ada’s eyes. I do think she’s exhausted, most likely from being so distressed at being away from her mum for so long each day. I can’t help but think though, that those bags are from crying so much throughout the day. She probably cries more at home too because she’s so sad and confused 🥺
I don’t know, lots of women and parents have no other option but to use childcare choice so they can work- it does NOT mean that they’re making their child ill and exhausted and sad all day. The problem is Ash, who did nothing to prepare Ad for a childcare setting, no settling sessions, didn’t make sure she could use a bottle or get enough nutrients in her absence, and doesn’t care if Ada naps or not. I used to go out of my mind worrying if my baby was napping enough at nursery, and if necessary would clear plans for when he wasn’t at nursery to get him down for a proper long sleep in his cot. I certainly wouldn’t be trooping about in central London until he was so exhausted his head would roll in the carrier while he slept from sheer exhaustion, but clearly I had different priorities!

Reactions: 21
I don’t know, lots of women and parents have no other option but to use childcare choice so they can work- it does NOT mean that they’re making their child ill and exhausted and sad all day. The problem is Ash, who did nothing to prepare Ad for a childcare setting, no settling sessions, didn’t make sure she could use a bottle or get enough nutrients in her absence, and doesn’t care if Ada naps or not.
This is what I meant, referring specifically to Ashley’s tit parenting that we’ve been chatting about. Not other parents.

Reactions: 10
That line ‘just a reminder this body did it in 4 hours but didnt after living off pasta and crisps’ has me raging. She’s such a gloating ‘I’m better than all of you’ twunt
And yet it was a lie, again. Plus 4hr 50 is the average women’s London marathon time, so she was actually bang average, normal, nothing special. So that couldn’t possibly do, not THE Ashley James, I’ll have to lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion.
Ashley James the biggest echo chamber there is

I know it doesn't rhyme but I'm sick of listening to her plagiarising EVERYONE on subjects and matters she has no experience or education on. Eughhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You’ve got babies and kids fleeing/living in war… then you’ve got Ashley James calling the nail salon a hostile environment for a baby

*Aware babies shouldn’t be in salons due to fumes. She’s just thick AF

Yer all trolls Ads is obviously “ teething” and Trash is a great Mum who uses ✨telepathy✨ And ✨instinct✨ Ads is an old soul so she was here before, loads of people have commented on it so she knows well not to choke on blueberries and she is obviously Trash’s healer so is too busy to nap
Lovely Day #canyoucope x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely babies shouldn’t have dark circles and sunken eyes like this? I don’t have children so maybe I’m wrong, but she looks exhausted
I’ve only ever seen it in those awful NSPCC adverts for neglected kids to guilt you to donate money at Christmas. Never seen it on a baby in real life in a decade of nannying and childcare.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Have a poorly child so am at home today. Thought I’d watch the Steph show and the guests are just having genuine conversations about their opinions with no cue cards. Such a contrast to when Trashley is on. I don’t know why they keep asking her back! Even the audience can talk without prompts!

Reactions: 11
Olivia and Alex Bowen are also selling up their recently bought house in Essex, another influencer bubble bursting realising they can’t afford the massive houses 😂 that one is one a more rural spot also up for 1.5mil but it’s way bigger!

• Wow
Halloween nails for Trash! Looks like the hand of a decomposing corpse, VERY seasonal!

she also ‘had to’ pump while she was in there- why? You’re pumping for a weaning seven month old, not a newborn, why would you HAVE to pump at the exact time you’ve booked an appointment for your nails?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great reading of the solid starts app if she didn’t know you could be allergic to fish 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.