Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to start this recap with one word… RIVERS… as that’s where everything starts according to Ashley.

And in Ashley’s own words only family and close friends know Ada’s real name so it seems fitting that our new thread title comes from Ashley’s best mate @InTheDollsHouse
Congratulations lovely!

These threads are flying in these days, at least Ashley is succeeding at something.

Apart from still a really great mum (her words, most definitely not ours) I’m struggling to think of anything of note that she’s done….

Anyone, no?!?

Ada (Adeline to her friends) appears to being weaned onto an AllCarrots diet, she’s still not getting enough milk though and appears to have started reverse cycling.
Such a shame, after Alf Ashley really thought she deserved sleep

We’ve been subjected to lengthy rants about the patriarchy, how she’s more than just her boobs and lockdown. Always the same word salad just a different dressing each time.

The only thing she hasn’t mentioned for a while to my knowledge is how long she was single before she met Tommy…. Go on, Ashley, I dare you…..

Enjoy the next 1000 posts everyone :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Nice recap!

Oh, the house hasn’t sold.

Ash is doing an autumn fashion edit and suggests a jacket for nippier days.

She’s happier now that Ad is in the church hall with Alf so she can lay on the sofa blinking

She had an underwater swimming photo sesh and cropped out half her family.

Alf had his first (!!) mum/son date, it was an advert for puffs of air that you can buy for toddlers at an extortionate price. Ash was so excited to spend time alone with her first born child that she took Ada and a mate along too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Still managed to come out of lockdown and buy a £1.1m home when others were losing jobs, losing homes and loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys, she’s a really good DJ. It’s obviously just a coincidence that if you look closely at the photo of her on the ‘decks’ and rotate the photo… they’re not being used as decks at all, but have an iPad plugged into them with Spotify playing.

Really good DJ.

IMG_5950.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The “you know the feeling - oh she’s a Mum now”. She really just projects her own thoughts. I never thought I couldn’t do something because “I’m a Mum now” and I’ve never not been invited, offered a drink or worse, been treated any differently in that respect. People have been kind, made allowances, said “I understand if you can’t” but never “written off”.

She made Mum her whole personality with the feeding on tv etc so if she was getting that kind of feedback, she was courting it. Making such a fuss over taking Ada everywhere, reels about ‘the juggle’ when trying to work etc aren’t going to make clients think she’s easy to employ.

Reactions: 20
Always the same word salad just a different dressing each time.
Love this!

Thank you for the new thread (you were right) xx
---
I missed that can you explain please?
At the end of her ‘Autumn edit’ grid post she said it was ‘truly perineum weather’. She had loads of comments asking what she meant but she didn’t reply to any - despite replying to others about the clothes! So I don’t think even she knows what she meant 😂

IMG_5384.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She can try to blame lockdown and being a mum for losing all her DJ gigs as much as she likes but has she ever considered she's just tit 🤣

In contrast, I looked up a proper female DJ who also has children; she made around half a million in 2020 so clearly some Djs who are mum's are still in demand.

Reactions: 15
Recent comments. Her constant lockdown spiel is so annoying. She was hardly ever booked individually, her success was when she dj’d with Charlotte as ‘Bittersweet Dj’s’ but she fell out with her in lockdown and since then Charlotte has got the better gigs as she’s much cooler than Ash and clearly the one the brands wanted in the first place.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even Bittersweet were only ever warm up acts for other artists, she’s purposefully misleading. Saying things like she played festivals, she didnt - she played commercial / merchandising stands that happened to be at festivals, she’s never played a ‘stage’, she’s only ever played corporate pop up plug and play gigs which no actual DJ would ever class as a gig, most wouldn’t even entertain them unless they were early ‘foot in the door’ opportunities.

When did Calvin Harris last play a dry shampoo party before a speed dating event?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Even Bittersweet were only ever warm up acts for other artists, she’s purposefully misleading. Saying things like she played festivals, she didnt - she played commercial / merchandising stands that happened to be at festivals, she’s never played a ‘stage’, she’s only ever played corporate pop up plug and play gigs which no actual DJ would ever class as a gig, most wouldn’t even entertain them unless they were early ‘foot in the door’ opportunities.

When did Calvin Harris last play a dry shampoo party before a speed dating event?
All of this!

She's never on a lineup for a gig you can actually go to, she's not played a single event during festival season, not on radio and not producing anything.

An art gallery, a dry shampoo event and DJing in a Dyson shop isn't exactly making Annie Mac quake in her boots that Ash is going to take over her gigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recent comments. Her constant lockdown spiel is so annoying. She was hardly ever booked individually, her success was when she dj’d with Charlotte as ‘Bittersweet Dj’s’ but she fell out with her in lockdown and since then Charlotte has got the better gigs as she’s much cooler than Ash and clearly the one the brands wanted in the first place.
The comments are tattlers…

Reactions: 11
Love this!

Thank you for the new thread (you were right) xx
---

At the end of her ‘Autumn edit’ grid post she said it was ‘truly perineum weather’. She had loads of comments asking what she meant but she didn’t reply to any - despite replying to others about the clothes! So I don’t think even she knows what she meant 😂

View attachment 2465101
Omg. Lol. Thanks x

Reactions: 1
She didn’t even DJ or get an invite to Flackstock… you know for the best friend who took her own life??

She doesn’t half chat bullshit

Reactions: 16
Guys, she’s a really good DJ. It’s obviously just a coincidence that if you look closely at the photo of her on the ‘decks’ and rotate the photo… they’re not being used as decks at all, but have an iPad plugged into them with Spotify playing.

Really good DJ.

View attachment 2464742
Oh my actual god 🤣🤣🤣 defo worth the “juggle” and the hair and make up artist 🤣🤣🤣 I am deceased 🤣🤣🤣🥴🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times has she worn that dress in varying colours now? Three?

How many more times will it take for her to realise it doesn’t fit/look good/suit her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.