Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Guys, she’s a really good DJ. It’s obviously just a coincidence that if you look closely at the photo of her on the ‘decks’ and rotate the photo… they’re not being used as decks at all, but have an iPad plugged into them with Spotify playing.

Really good DJ.

IMG_5950.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
That’s hardly a supportive post for new mums is it? ‘I bought this skirt and it didn’t fit but now it does and my baby is only six months old! It’ll happen for you someday you chunky fat uterus bitches’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
At least one more time as she is clearly on the beg for the white one. Maybe she'll save it for her wedding she desperately does not want.
I love being a wife. It’s a funny thing to hear myself say it because I never wanted to get married. I thought I wasn’t marriage material and I was sooooo happy for the six years that I was single. It’s fine, totally fiiiine for anyone that does. But I just like don’t need a man to complete me or piece of paper to know that Tommy loves Ryan me. Now I’m really in my marriage era. For me the key is avoiding each other, spending all my time on me and of course separate bedrooms. Patriarchy. Lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
‘I feel I’m really in my mum era’

Well yes, that’s probably because you have children so you are, in fact, a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
re ASD- I think it’s quite awful for people on here to be speculating about that.
I haven’t speculated. I think any difficulties Alf has are largely down to his parents holding him back, but I do just want to challenge this point.

Why is it awful?

Ashley chooses what to share, she puts it in the public domain. Posters on this thread don’t say anything negative about either child.

More importantly, though, if Alf (or any child) has autism that’s not awful. That’s who they are. Unique and brilliant.

What is awful is children being used as a commodity by their parents, and never seeming to have the support or encouragement to achieve their own potential.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

littlepup

VIP Member
Thread title
Ashley James #34 - Milking, winking, overthinking, epileptic eye lids, neglecting the kids, relationship hit the skids.

Think that about sums her up?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

msmith2006

VIP Member
Thread Title 34

Really good DJ & really good Mum, sh1t constantly leaks out of her mouth & bum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Nice recap!

Oh, the house hasn’t sold.

Ash is doing an autumn fashion edit and suggests a jacket for nippier days.

She’s happier now that Ad is in the church hall with Alf so she can lay on the sofa blinking

She had an underwater swimming photo sesh and cropped out half her family.

Alf had his first (!!) mum/son date, it was an advert for puffs of air that you can buy for toddlers at an extortionate price. Ash was so excited to spend time alone with her first born child that she took Ada and a mate along too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Even Bittersweet were only ever warm up acts for other artists, she’s purposefully misleading. Saying things like she played festivals, she didnt - she played commercial / merchandising stands that happened to be at festivals, she’s never played a ‘stage’, she’s only ever played corporate pop up plug and play gigs which no actual DJ would ever class as a gig, most wouldn’t even entertain them unless they were early ‘foot in the door’ opportunities.

When did Calvin Harris last play a dry shampoo party before a speed dating event?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
IMG_5648.jpeg

‘Once I have a bit more time for myself’
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your children are in childcare and you sit filming yourself in your crunchy curls and knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I’m going to start this recap with one word… RIVERS… as that’s where everything starts according to Ashley.

And in Ashley’s own words only family and close friends know Ada’s real name so it seems fitting that our new thread title comes from Ashley’s best mate @InTheDollsHouse
Congratulations lovely!

These threads are flying in these days, at least Ashley is succeeding at something.

Apart from still a really great mum (her words, most definitely not ours) I’m struggling to think of anything of note that she’s done….

Anyone, no?!?

Ada (Adeline to her friends) appears to being weaned onto an AllCarrots diet, she’s still not getting enough milk though and appears to have started reverse cycling.
Such a shame, after Alf Ashley really thought she deserved sleep

We’ve been subjected to lengthy rants about the patriarchy, how she’s more than just her boobs and lockdown. Always the same word salad just a different dressing each time.

The only thing she hasn’t mentioned for a while to my knowledge is how long she was single before she met Tommy…. Go on, Ashley, I dare you…..

Enjoy the next 1000 posts everyone :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

sasbeep

VIP Member
It’s really fucking hilarious that she’s dragging her family to London as a mother of 2 in a desperate attempt to relive her 20s! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29