Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw the blueberries In Ada's lunch bag I thought hmmmm I hope the childminder knows to squish them flat! But of course not, let's just give her one of the most high risk foods for choking while she's falling asleep in the high chair - why not?!!!!

Surely the childminder should know you can't give a baby raw, whole blueberries?

I feel sick knowing they were popping in and out as well. That means she was sucking them 🫨😱 so bleeping dangerous!!!!!!

I thought Ash was following solid starts? Probably just pretending as she is hoping for an ad with them.
Unlucky - they don't do dumb ads with influencers unlike all the other crappy brands you 'work' with Ash.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I know she’s done her research, but I’ll just pop this here just in case…
48481261-6B29-47AB-BA55-B6062AFB52E8.jpeg

---
I also don’t think Ada is very confident with sitting yet? I’m sure they’ve still referred to supported sitting quite recently.

Reactions: 10
Childminders are a LOT cheaper but if mine her age was 4 days at their nursery (the baby is not because well they’re a baby….) it would be £2000 a month
Not where she lives either x
Mine is about £650/month for 3 days 8-5

Loads cheaper than a nursery

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her advice is to pick a bottle, stick with with and be consistent….
But she didnt follow that!
The only reason #Ad now takes a bottle is because of the childminder, not the parents. Which screams laziness!
IMG_3264.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Quoting myself to say I’ve just watched video again and can clearly see whole blueberries 🤯

View attachment 2491551
That’s absolutely terrifying. From this clip alone, seeing those whole blueberries, there is no way I would ever leave a child with that childminder.

Also I know it’s been said countless times already but Ada looks completely exhausted. I’ve never seen a baby with grey bags under their eyes like that?!?
---
I know she’s done her research, but I’ll just pop this here just in case…
View attachment 2491920
---
I also don’t think Ada is very confident with sitting yet? I’m sure they’ve still referred to supported sitting quite recently.
I am a worrier with things like this and still chop them into halves and partially squish them for my almost two year old.
A friend was letting her 18 month old run round the park whilst eating whole blueberries and honestly I had to question whether I could remain friends with someone with no sense of danger like that lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Watch your back Mo Farah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing to do with *friend* Em Clarkson doing a half marathon this weekend!
A0484CC7-282F-49E5-96F9-40D112458225.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the latest video of Ada eating, you can hear Alf babbling in the background. It really sounds like he has delayed speech.

Reactions: 4
She could run marathons with very little training!!? Wow! I know pro-marathon runners that have competed for Australia and they’d love to know her secrets 🙄
---
I was never a runner because of my b00bs. Ashley truly is a marvel.

Reactions: 15
10 minutes 😂 if that was HARD then it shows how bone idle she is the rest of the time. By seven months most mums are used to heavy lifting or trekking into town with the buggy to do shopping etc. I don’t know anyone who waited seven months to move their body in some capacity. But then she waited 12 weeks to even pick up Alf after a c section, which is completely made up medical advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her advice is to pick a bottle, stick with with and be consistent….
But she didnt follow that!
The only reason #Ad now takes a bottle is because of the childminder, not the parents. Which screams laziness!
View attachment 2492039
The nerve of her when she didn’t even do this. But how do these people asking her questions not see it?!?

Reactions: 6
I have super curly hair & today was wash day... I currently resemble Trash with crunchy curls because the setting creme is in. I'll scrunch it out.. But until I do, I always think of Michael crunchy curls and Trashley on hair wash day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have super curly hair & today was wash day... I currently resemble Trash with crunchy curls because the setting creme is in. I'll scrunch it out.. But until I do, I always think of Michael crunchy curls and Trashley on hair wash day 😭
My thoughts are with you at this difficult time 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please tell me what the hell that story was she posted after being on the bike? I don’t think she meant to post that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Childminders are a LOT cheaper but if mine her age was 4 days at their nursery (the baby is not because well they’re a baby….) it would be £2000 a month
Not where she lives either x
Not necessarily cheaper - my daughter has just moved from a childminder to nursery. The nursery is £150 cheaper/month than the CM for the same days and actually we can pick up later from nursery if we need to.

Regardless of how much she costs, I wouldn't trust Lovely Day xx with any child of mine, the whole blueberries would have me running out of there and never looking back

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.