Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘a man died-don’t know if I should share it? ‘We had an awful experience’ duck it, of course I’ll share it. Why? Why?, would anyone want to post that. She’s actually disgusting.

Reactions: 19
IMG_3737.jpeg

1. It’s ‘Ada or me’ not ‘Ada or I’ (Grade B at English A Level vs your Grade A and degree yet I still know that)

2. If you wore that Google watch you loved so much Tommy wouldn’t have had to worry, would he?

And that’s all I have to say, because using the death of someone she doesn’t even know for content is disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
“Littles” gives me the ick every time she writes it. Just why.
I'm assuming she isn't aware that the term littles is used in the littlespace environment (adults who identify as young children).
---
‘a man died-don’t know if I should share it? ‘We had an awful experience’ duck it, of course I’ll share it. Why? Why?, would anyone want to post that. She’s actually disgusting.
But I'll share with a load of pictures of myself.

There was no need for that level of detail.

But of course she was there, it's Sarah Everard all over again. Using other people's devestating situations for her own gain.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tell me you’re a narc without telling me in that caption 🤯

What the duck? That was not for her to share. Not in a casual bleeping Instagram caption.

Surprise surprise, Bruges isn’t the best place for kids and all they can think of is returning without the sprogs.

Well I hope Tommy learnt his lesson, stop being a doormat and retrieving morning baked goods for his lazy arse girlfriend.

Reactions: 22
5/10 photos are her and the golden child (Ada) 2 photos of her, Tommy & Ada. 3 photos of Alf (looking like a child that has never been washed). 9/10 photos are Ashley!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell. Everytime I think this vile human can’t stoop any lower she does. What a vile creature sharing that for likes / sympathy. Disgusting

Reactions: 21
5/10 photos are her and the golden child (Ada) 2 photos of her, Tommy & Ada. 3 photos of Alf (looking like a child that has never been washed). 9/10 photos are Ashley!
I feel like most mums take the photos and aren’t in them so much.

I spend 99% of the time with my daughter but you’d never know it from photos I’m always the one taking them barely ever in them

She’s the total opposite

Reactions: 26
I don’t know how they are can be bothered with all this driving, different hotels etc. This whole paternity leave is a farce. I doubt they can be enjoying this, dragging two kids under 3 all over the show just sounds like hell. It’s all for show and the best bit is no one else really cares.

Still waiting for Tommys parents to pop up in Bruges. Otherwise they will be twiddling their thumbs at home wondering how to fill they day, without being at Ash’s demand.

Reactions: 13
The thought that NNB might be with them when I saw the photo of her Tommy and Ada on the bridge..

Neither of them are capable or want to be at home with the kids. So whilst the ‘littles’ aren’t having much fun in a car for hours, I doubt they give a tit.

Reactions: 12
The thought that NNB might be with them when I saw the photo of her Tommy and Ada on the bridge..

Neither of them are capable or want to be at home with the kids. So whilst the ‘littles’ aren’t having much fun in a car for hours, I doubt they give a tit.
I thought this and my first thought was is the nanny or her daughter with them? I Wouldn't put it past her asking a stranger to take a family pic without Alf but feel that scenario is less likely than than having help on hand to take it. As always she will not be transparent, like when she tried to make out that first flight to France with Ad was alone.

For someone so used to childcare 5 days a week plus NNB on weekends I really cannot see her doing all this alone with TNB.

Reactions: 9
So sorry to hear how someone's death and the presence of her own children ruined HER time in Bruge.
One day you can go back without them and hopefully somebody won't inconvenience you with their mortality and you can have the perfect Insta holiday. In 2-3 years when according to her, children become independent.

Reactions: 19
Makes my heart break that the two photos of Ash and Tommy with Ada have Alf missing. Where was he??

Also how the duck does she make someone else dying all about her and how she feels? Imagine the family of that poor man coming across her post and seeing it 😡 She’s taken the worst moment for someone and their family and made it some pointless story for herself.

Reactions: 18
Can't someone screenshot for the blocked?! Please and thank you ❤
42F6E2FF-513F-41D1-B9C3-5593A7477A24.jpeg

‘hug your loved ones and don’t go to bed upset with anyone’

bleeping terrible empowerment coach 😂😂😂😂 May as well put ‘live laugh love’
---
She’s on happy mum happy baby podcast banging on about flamingos this week
So she doesn’t have time can’t do it cos she’s breastfeeding and doesn’t parent to do her own podcast but will chat tit on someone else’s ok then 🤥😂

• Haha
  • Angry
She and 84W have sent two separate video submissions in to ITV to be a panellist on the new Big Brother sister shows (new version of BBs Big Mouth basically)

No luck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She’ll be using that poor man’s death as an excuse to start advertising Polly life insurance, complete with an advert of just her and Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.