Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of influencers who were given PR tickets to Big Feastival this weekend… wonder if trash was manning the phone charging points again 😂
Has to be part of the reason she's away this week so she doesn't have to explain why the top DJ of Brentwood hasn't been booked for anything on probably the busiest festival weekend of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw Laura Whitmore was DJing at the ‘cheese hub’ at 3pm and it really made me think of superstar DJ Ash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look forward to the Bruges reel and how she makes it look child friendly
I’m sure Adeline will have just loved it and Alf ruined it no matter what spin she puts on it. I’ve been to Bruges and I’m struggling to think of a single thing there for children.
She’s such a selfish mum.

Reactions: 14
D
I’m sure Adeline will have just loved it and Alf ruined it no matter what spin she puts on it. I’ve been to Bruges and I’m struggling to think of a single thing there for children.
She’s such a selfish mum.
Don’t be a troll, I’m sure they can find a library full of Das ist niet mjin books for Alf to be obsessed with but not borrow

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’ll be like France where she found a shop full of breastfeeding clothes which were so her style, so it was the best family day ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Tommy will see Ash’s sister just getting on with life and still parenting and actively loving her first born and the penny will drop. I honestly don’t know how he thinks her behaviour since the birth of her golden child in normal or acceptable. As the other parent my heart would break for poor Alf, so clearly discarded both emotionally and physically.

Reactions: 16
As previously discussed, it’s a relationship of convenience for him, a means to an end if he can get some modelling work and give up the rat race himself. Yes he has the rough end of the stick at home but he’s an enabler and they’re as bad and as narcissistic as each other in my opinion

Reactions: 23
As previously discussed, it’s a relationship of convenience for him, a means to an end if he can get some modelling work and give up the rat race himself. Yes he has the rough end of the stick at home but he’s an enabler and they’re as bad and as narcissistic as each other in my opinion
Very true. It’s sad that having waited so long for the rest of the parental leave, rather than use it to privately bond and enjoy family time, it’s just been used as one long promotion opportunity. The rat race may be hard but I’d do that any day over exploiting my children and family moments.

Reactions: 13
100 percent agree. People here are always like poor Tommy or how does he stick it but he has to be as bad. It’s like he’s doing an internship of sorts running around for her because she got her talentless foot in the door first. Well met these two

Reactions: 10
Someone’s gone quiet to up engagement. Maybe just get a proper job 🙄
She’ll say she was “just enjoying time with her family, too busy to take photos”… in response to reading here that the whole paternity leave has been a photo op for her and TNB.

Reactions: 10
She’ll say she was “just enjoying time with her family, too busy to take photos”… in response to reading here that the whole paternity leave has been a photo op for her and TNB.
100% she’ll say she was having precious family time off her phone…then upload a whole reel of their time away. On her phone 😂

Reactions: 11
Then proceed to share reel after reel of pictures of the sacred phone-free family time. And AFF LINK everything in sight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.