Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and 84W have sent two separate video submissions in to ITV to be a panellist on the new Big Brother sister shows (new version of BBs Big Mouth basically)

No luck
Is she getting any work? I’m really at a loss as to how they fund their lives. Tommy probably earns 80k ish? Not a lot if it’s covering both of them and 2 kids…

Reactions: 9
Is she getting any work? I’m really at a loss as to how they fund their lives. Tommy probably earns 80k ish? Not a lot if it’s covering both of them and 2 kids…
honestly baffled how influencers with a small following spend money like it grows on trees. I follow another influencer who has less than 100k followers and her only job is "content creator". She just bought a flat in london 🤔

Reactions: 4
honestly baffled how influencers with a small following spend money like it grows on trees. I follow another influencer who has less than 100k followers and her only job is "content creator". She just bought a flat in london 🤔
*cough* OnlyFans *cough*

The mind boggles!

I only know this from my mole who works with 84W sometimes. But it sounds like she’ll just desperately take anything, be it ads, brand partnerships or appearances on podcasts, radio, tv… anything. Any notion of having an identity or set brand is seemingly gone.

The funniest bit is that her name is on a board in their offices, and normally there is a list of brands/clients under the ‘talent’s name, showing who they work with or are in talks with. There is a separate board where lesser known names are being hawked around, their names are in orange and the agents workshop ideas with them then essentially cold call brands / clients to see if they’d be interested.

Ashley is on the orange board alongside Aston from JLSs wife, and Lewis Hamiltons brother, and under her name is written:

‘Home & Garden / Good Housekeeping vibes???’
‘National Trust?’
‘English Heritage?’

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I only know this from my mole who works with 84W sometimes. But it sounds like she’ll just desperately take anything, be it ads, brand partnerships or appearances on podcasts, radio, tv… anything. Any notion of having an identity or set brand is seemingly gone.

The funniest bit is that her name is on a board in their offices, and normally there is a list of brands/clients under the ‘talent’s name, showing who they work with or are in talks with. There is a separate board where lesser known names are being hawked around, their names are in orange and the agents workshop ideas with them then essentially cold call brands / clients to see if they’d be interested.

Ashley is on the orange board alongside Aston from JLSs wife, and Lewis Hamiltons brother, and under her name is written:

‘National Trust?’
‘English Heritage?’

😂😂😂😂😂
Lol! I don’t understand how it’s sustainable for her. I wonder if she’ll get an actual job soon?! And the whole ‘I earn more than Tommy’ was surely a lie too

How’s she going round like she’s the first person to speak about flamingos losing their pink ffs 😂😂😂

‘All of my mum friends’
Who you moan about not seeing…

What a shame Giovanna sunk low enough to have Ashley on chatting utter tit

Reactions: 20

‘National Trust?’
‘English Heritage?’

😂😂😂😂😂
Good Housekeeping

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What absolute drama llama bullshit ‘Tommy thought it could have been Ada or I’

way to make someone else’s tragedy about yourself.
Also there is probably not a hotel in the world that someone hasn’t died in 😬

Reactions: 24
She’ll be claiming she’s going to counselling for survivors guilt #giftedobviously
---
I have been having panic attacks after witnessing the assault of my boyfriend (he’s fine now thankfully but it was traumatic), and I feel so so stupid for my physical/mental responses to something that didn’t actually happen to me. And here she is.
she’s such a bleeping grief tourist it makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What absolute drama llama bullshit ‘Tommy thought it could have been Ada or I’

way to make someone else’s tragedy about yourself.
Also there is probably not a hotel in the world that someone hasn’t died in 😬
Yeah this bit is ridiculously tone deaf.. imagine if you were a family member of the person who died and hear "Tommy thought it could have been Ada or I but luckily it wasn't us and it was just that other guy instead, phew!!"

Reactions: 26
She’s the kind of person who would say ‘wow, I had a drink down the street from where that hotel was bombed in Bali, I could have died if it had happened two years earlier’

or ‘I went to New York once and got a coffee at the Starbucks opposite the twin towers, feeling lucky to be alive’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good Housekeeping

'In this months edition of Home and Garden MIC's Ashley James explains why she thought it important to have a pedestrian crossing for the bees in her plastic grassed garden. She will also take us on her breastfeeding journey as she believes natural is always best unless your a bee.'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have been having panic attacks after witnessing the assault of my boyfriend (he’s fine now thankfully but it was traumatic), and I feel so so stupid for my physical/mental responses to something that didn’t actually happen to me. And here she is.
she’s such a bleeping grief tourist it makes me so angry.
Please don’t feel stupid about your reaction. It’s absolutely valid. Witnessing something like that is traumatic, and how you feel is how you feel. It’s horrible, and unfair, but you are feeling those feelings. Trauma manifests in our bodies as well as our brains.

Are you able to talk about it with anyone? Maybe your GP for some help? You would be able to self-refer to your local MH service for first-line therapy but the waits are usually long.

Make sure you don’t forget to look after you while you’re looking after everyone else xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor Alf looking shattered as usual. Ash looks rough too - that dungaree saggy boob look
Is not good

Reactions: 15
Please don’t feel stupid about your reaction. It’s absolutely valid. Witnessing something like that is traumatic, and how you feel is how you feel. It’s horrible, and unfair, but you are feeling those feelings. Trauma manifests in our bodies as well as our brains.

Are you able to talk about it with anyone? Maybe your GP for some help? You would be able to self-refer to your local MH service for first-line therapy but the waits are usually long.

Make sure you don’t forget to look after you while you’re looking after everyone else xx
Thank you.
We’re due in court against the attacker in the next month or so, so I’m hoping once that’s done and I don’t have to think about it any more I’ll be able to move on.I’ll look into some therapy if not. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s the kind of person who would say ‘wow, I had a drink down the street from where that hotel was bombed in Bali, I could have died if it had happened two years earlier’

or ‘I went to New York once and got a coffee at the Starbucks opposite the twin towers, feeling lucky to be alive’
Oh god I had a work colleague like this, there was a horrible bike crash that killed a newly married couple and he was all like "omg I walked down that road the other day". Um annnnd.......

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.