Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never heard of this!! although we are waiting for the paediatrician to refer us to the dietician so they might mention it then! thank you so much 🙏
Oh you’re so welcome! Diary free formula is horrific, and unlike Trash thinks, I’m not full of poison and so happily help where I can 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is honestly mental! I don’t know why a childminder would even agree to it! Every single baby and toddler I know did 1 if not 2 full weeks of staggered days to settle in and they were a lot older than 6 months! My 1 year old wouldn’t have been able to do 9-5 straight off the bat!
I used to be a nanny and know many childminders. Not one of those settings would accept a baby who rejects a bottle without short settling in periods to make sure milk intake is ok. It’s a huge red flag for Ada’s childminder. I would honestly think about reporting to Ofsted as they’re willing to risk it. At Ada’s age with the heat we’re having, give it a few days and she’ll be seriously poorly on just under 1 bottle in 8 hours 💔

She has the NTA’s tomorrow. So no boob all day or all evening? She’ll squeeze in a bleeping Elvie pump Ad though won’t she?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh, the irony.

You are the only troll, Ashley James.

You are the one who found members of an online forum and contacted them on Instagram.

You messaged one and threatened to contact her husband (and workplace?)

You messaged one and called her a slut-shamer, when all she had done was show concern over creeps seeing your child breastfeed.

You messaged one and suggested you knew a home address, dog walking location, and would actually go to the house - where there were children.
That one got you reported to the police.

You are the one who claimed to hire a private investigator to find out people’s information.

You are the one who posted Instagram stories about karma and revenge.

So you go ahead, pretend to be on your moral high-ground. We know who the troll is. Every time you mention trolls, you just send more people over here and we just talk about it all again.

IMG_4150.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She has the NTA’s tomorrow. So no boob all day or all evening? She’ll squeeze in a bleeping Elvie pump Ad though won’t she?
Oh jeez, I just had flashbacks of all the selfies she took feeding Alf after the NTAs 🙈

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh, the irony.

You are the one who found members of an online forum and contacted them on Instagram.

You messaged one and called her a slut-shamer, when all she had done was show concern over creeps seeing your child breastfeed.

You messaged one and suggested you knew a home address, dog walking location, and would actually go to the house - where there were children.

You are the one who claimed to hire a private investigator to find out people’s information.

So you go ahead, pretend to be on your moral high-ground. We know who the troll is. Every time you mention trolls, you just send more people over here and we just talk about it all again.

View attachment 2426320
I see no trolling there anyway, just people commenting on things she’s chosen to put on the internet on a public page? If everyone that follows her stopped having the time and energy to look at her page and then unfollowed as she suggests she would no longer have an income. But if Instagram disappeared tomorrow it would have zero impact on our lives

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine having the time and energy to sit and screenshot those messages, then crop them and type out your little sermon. Imagine having the time to message people who had genuine concerns about your child’s safety and threaten to visit them, threaten their family life, to research their greatest fears and target them specifically.
Oh Ashley, life is too short to put out all this negativity. It’s free just to get a real job and care for your children properly. Surely you have better things to do like put Alf to bed tonight and wake him up with a cuddle in the morning, squeeze in as much time as possible with him before he’s off to the childminders 😐 You’d better get an early night before a hard day’s graft tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh, the irony.

View attachment 2426320
I love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see no trolling there anyway, just people commenting on things she’s chosen to put on the internet on a public page? If everyone that follows her stopped having the time and energy to look at her page and then unfollowed as she suggests she would no longer have an income. But if Instagram disappeared tomorrow it would have zero impact on our lives
Exactly.

Most of the comments she gets are obviously tattlers lately, her engagement would be awful if that stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine having the time and energy to sit and screenshot those messages, then crop them and type out your little sermon. Imagine having the time to message people who had genuine concerns about your child’s safety and threaten to visit them, threaten their family life, to research their greatest fears and target them specifically.
Oh Ashley, life is too short to put out all this negativity. It’s free just to get a real job and care for your children properly. Surely you have better things to do like put Alf to bed tonight and wake him up with a cuddle in the morning, squeeze in as much time as possible with him before he’s off to the childminders 😐 You’d better get an early night before a hard day’s graft tomorrow.
She probably sent them to herself after she had a read here!

Reactions: 10
still can't believe she kept her 6 month old in childcare all afternoon.... because she was waiting for a phone call. ONE PHONE CALL. I'm truly gobsmacked it's a new low even for her.

obviously hideous that Alf was there for 10 hours, but we already know she hates him.

Reactions: 18
She’s clearly rattled (again), the fact she posted pictures of Alf ‘looking happy’ shows she’s on the defensive.
What does she actually expect? On camera saying it was a relief to take Alf to the childminder & crying because she took Ada.
And poor Alf taken to the childminder at 0730?!! just because she can’t be arsed with him and it’s easier for TBN to take him ( that guy is an enabler).
Here’s an idea bloody Ashley ( not for the male gaze) James, if you don’t like people questioning you & your parenting skills ( or, in your case,lack of them)-don’t splash your children all over SM.

Reactions: 20
On what planet is Tommy going to build any kind of profile? He’s got a private account right? He might be friends with RT but to me he’s always seemed a bit awkward and shy around the camera. Can’t imagine him shilling AllPlants!?

Reactions: 12
still can't believe she kept her 6 month old in childcare all afternoon.... because she was waiting for a phone call. ONE PHONE CALL. I'm truly gobsmacked it's a new low even for her.

obviously hideous that Alf was there for 10 hours, but we already know she hates him.
Tbf I read it as she was waiting for a call all day from the childminder to go and pick up Ada/she was unsettled (and was surprised it didn’t come).

To clarify my earlier comment about the sun in Ada’s eyes, it’s not like I’ve never forgotten to drop a shade or what have you it’s just that she chooses to post these things. Why not retake it? Her job is content.
Plus, it’s like she really subtly baits criticism. She always manages to leave vids a bit too long in the edit so you see Alf start to trip or get the hump, say ‘no’. Posts pics of him looking miserable, unsafe sleep spaces, terrible baby carrying etc. As though she wants the messages for engagement and to make something out of for content. I’m sure the only reason she started facing the kids backwards in the car was under threat from the sponsors.

Reactions: 17
She’s delirious if she thinks chucking a couple holiday photos of Alf will make her look like a model parent. She’s literally put up a picture of him miserable as sin on her lap. You may love him loosely, but he couldn’t give a tit about you love. Tommy and Rara are his ‘home’ now.

She’s on mission damage limitation after realising she’ll direct people here. Carry on Trash, please 😂

Reactions: 13
Is it cheaper to get a childminder than an au pair/live in nanny? Her behavior is so bizarre to me 🤯 she really can't do parenting. Yes they will grow eventually but you really have to cultivate a relationship from early on. Being a mum is more than just breastfeeding. I don't think she's right in the head.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.