Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s struggling to sell she’s trying to do the selling herself, right? 😂😂😂

Why does she need to be holding Ad? She’s more than just a mum didn’t you know??

Reactions: 11
Probably some bollocks on page 14 of the Tesco clubcard magazine or something equally crap. “5 ways with watermelon and weaning my baby girl organically”.

Book title - “Happy then, happy now and other lies I’ve told”

“Follow one woman’s climb from obscurity to mediocrity. From her early days as a mere fireman’s daughter Ashley was objectified by males. After having her northern accent bullied out of her in her teens at a previously all boys boarding school, she decided to take control of the patriarchy, by pursuing a career in being objectified by males.
From an insecure people pleaser with a litany of ex celeb boyfriends in her wake, Ashley found herself taking courses in self improvement and travelling the world one luxury hotel at a time, self funded of course, by her role as an underwear model and posting bikini snaps. She found peace and contentment being single, despite being bored in her own company, until her wish on a star for the perfect man came true. Embarking on a new relationship Ash got more than she bargained for when she quickly fell pregnant. Plunged into lockdown and motherhood, and a move an hour from London Ash never felt more lonely when she faced the bitter realisation that no one really liked her, they just liked the reflected glory of her z-list status.
Battling her inner demons of never having wanted a child, least of all a boy, Ashley found solace in continuing her fight against men by posting more underwear’s pictures online along with passionately supporting causes she was paid to be involved in.
Pulling her self through the dark days of breastfeeding to the highs of 8am-6pm childcare, Ash began to enjoy motherhood so much she added to her brood with the girl she always wished for despite never having wanted children.
In present day Ash can be found enjoying time with her daughter, soon to be joining her brother in full time childcare. What’s next for Ash is anyone guess but with her reignited enthusiasm for any cause that’s trendy, a keen interest in partisan politics and commitment to raising important issues with her loyal followers highlighted by underwear pictures, we can’t wait for Ash’s “next chapter”. “
Had to take a break from her these last few days as it’s just a bit much to process at the moment with how much pointless stuff she gets free, and how sad poor Alf looks so much of the time.

But just have to say that this is so spot on. It needs to go in the Wiki!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
See tattle I did pay for my garden, it wasnt gifted. The narc is annoyed she is being portrayed as broke . Which she most definetly is

Reactions: 8
A510C595-0456-4BC1-8861-A99BDAB85AAB.jpeg

Apart from if your names Tommy Doormat and do the lions share of parenting cos the mother cba getting out of bed in the morning. Too bleeping right those kids has his name!

Reactions: 27
She makes herself look stupid saying things like that, when it’s what she did with her children!
It genuinely reminds me of that clip of Katie Hopkins talking about children being named after places is chavvy, and then Schofield says “isn’t your daughter called India?”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So her sister had a boy weighing a ‘massive’ 9lbs 8… shits all over your normal size baby whopper doesn’t it Ash. Bet she’s gutted she’s been beaten in the baby top trumps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her sister had a boy weighing a ‘massive’ 9lbs 8… shits all over your normal size baby whopper doesn’t it Ash. Bet she’s gutted she’s been beaten in the baby top trumps 🤣
There is so much to unpick from that Q&A but came to comment the same thing 🤣 first off I’ve never got why people even care how much babies weigh? Why couldn’t she just say she’s given birth to a boy his name is Hamish
She also had to fit in the word MASSIVE

in general for somebody who doesn’t care about size she doesn’t half go on about it 🙃

Reactions: 19
duck! Those straps!

It doesn’t matter which way the car seat faces if they aren’t strapped in securely.

IMG_3531.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
“I love Alf like nothing else I’ve ever experienced”

Pull the other one! This Q&A is hilarious…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is there a way of referring to a photo in a Q&A? I don’t understand how this question refers specifically to a lip shade in a photo. How would someone ask this via a question box and how would Ash know what photo they were talking about?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is there a way of referring to a photo in a Q&A? I don’t understand how this question refers specifically to a lip shade in a photo. How would someone ask this via a question box and how would Ash know what photo they were talking about?
You can add a photo to the question but I think she’s likely to use the other way called ‘asking the question to yourself because you’re desperate for engagement’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I presume they were referring to the lipstick she was wearing in the vid where she posted the ‘let’s catch up’ question box.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.