Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2398674
What an absolute bellend “despite the fact I’m aging like a fine wine” nothing to do with skin and me, everything to do with Botox.
Also, you get plenty of rest lazing in bed until your live in gal pal brings you a Gail’s. Nobed.
Also had to add she's bleeping BREASTFEEDING 🙄🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Alf looks ILL in that counting video she’s posted. Either she’s wilfully ignorant or does it for interaction / response.

It may be lighting or angles but the poor kid just looks pasty and drawn and knackered at all times bless him

Reactions: 18
Poor Alf looks ILL in that counting video she’s posted. Either she’s wilfully ignorant or does it for interaction / response.

It may be lighting or angles but the poor kid just looks pasty and drawn and knackered at all times bless him
Well she's been busy messing with whatever routine he might have had and with the summer holidays here it's all about Ashley, what she wants to do and where she wants to go. Poor kid is being driven miles because his mum wants to pretend that she's a great traveller and having kids won't stop her.

Reactions: 14

Unlikely she’d have noticed how he looks because she’s staring at herself the entire time in that clip. Nice snarl at the end when she tries to laugh at Alf 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 16
There is something wrong with Alf either something physical or neurological. He’s not there

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Maybe they are giving him
Anti histamines to get him to sleep would make him dopey next day I know some parents do that. Poor child. I agree it’s uncomfortable to watch at this point.

• Sad
They’ve probably drugged him before setting off on the road trip. She’s done it on flights before so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really hope he gets to a dentist this year to have those pegged teeth checked 😟
---
E28F78CA-4A03-4FA5-A13C-2F65DC61DE8C.jpeg

Awkward she’s liked pegbee’s comment… does she realise how old her son is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve probably drugged him before setting off on the road trip. She’s done it on flights before so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really hope he gets to a dentist this year to have those pegged teeth checked 😟
---
View attachment 2400996
Awkward she’s liked pegbee’s comment… does she realise how old her son is? 😂
She’s desperate to pretend Alf is some sort of mensa kid. It’s classic narcissism. He’s only worthy of her love if he’s a genius. We can all see he’s developmentally behind and rather than help him she’s pushing the opposing false narrative

Reactions: 15
I don't actually think I could admit to having faecal incontinence.
I doubt you're alone in that! But Trash won't miss an excuse to blame being stitched up incorrectly (even though we've since found out that wasn't the case).

Love how people aren't holding back re the house move comments on her latest reel. Has she openly acknowledged the house is up for sale yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.