Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she obviously and regularly instructs the ‘Tommy Tickle’ routine in an attempt to make Alf appear happy, for content, makes me feel so uncomfortable. Alf looks nothing short of distressed in the latest one.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I might be wrong but has she not posted Alf had his first McDonald’s before?
Like all her ‘firsts’

Reactions: 8
Look at him eating his happy meal. He looks zoned out. Bless him. Quite clearly a phone out of shot. I just feel so sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ada ‘still my best girl’ even though she’s kept you up and been poorly Ash? Wow. Nice. It’s not like she’s doing it on purpose.
Most parents give their child more love and affection when they’re upset and under the weather…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I used to watch her stories with mild amusement at how vacuous, self obsessed and useless she is. Recently I’m not amused anymore and just feel for her kids having to deal with her whilst growing up.

I’m maybe feeling incensed after seeing her describe herself as supermum whilst most of us just get the duck on with a hell of a lot more than she has ever dealt with.

Reactions: 22
Having had my 4 month old suddenly come down with 15 diarrhoea nappies a day since Sunday & very out of sorts she honestly fucks me off with her ‘still my best girl’ - I would NEVER say that about my son after this week.
Of course they need their mum, we are their world & comfort!!! It is a privilege to have my son only want me when he feels crap and is very unwell.
We have co-slept all week and I genuinely didn’t shower for 3 days (yes grim) because I have spent every waking minute with him on me feeling so poorly, every minute Googling how to help, calling the doctors, going to get him checked when asked, feeding him more regularly, changing nappies every 1/2 hour & having to be on top of cleaning bottles etc.

She is bleeping deluded with how she thinks about her children.
I imagine when she was a child she never received any love or attention from her mum / dad so she feels Alf & Ada should be grateful to even be attended to in the night !!!!!

• Heart
She had to ‘shoot’ today did she? Look forward to that tit pointless Instagram reel then 🫠

What was the bloody in the ‘paternity leave diaries’ it was a bloody shambles?! I hope Alf gets a good sleep tonight bless him. I’m probably only saying this because I hate the woman and judge every aspect of her tit parenting, but how has he got to almost 3 without a McDonald’s? He can’t even look happy with a happy meal 😢💔💔

Reactions: 19
Poor kid looks shattered. No routine, no solid sleep in a comfortable environment, excessive screen time etc etc.
Side note, I just realised she has ‘empowerment coach’ on her profile and it has made me LOL.

Reactions: 15
TNB at a wedding. Again. It HAS to be a euphemism at this point 🤣
Why isn't she invited to these weddings?it's not normal is or?
---
Poor kid looks shattered. No routine, no solid sleep in a comfortable environment, excessive screen time etc etc.
Side note, I just realised she has ‘empowerment coach’ on her profile and it has made me LOL.
She'd empower me to jump off a cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can only assume she’s been doing puzzles with NNB… she’s gone to bed so she’s hopped on stories. No way she’s put both kids to bed on her own if Alf struggled to go down tonight. She would be bringing out the super mum cape 🙄
---
it’s all the Calpol…
For the million rows of teeth he has

• Haha
Why didn’t they just go to bloody Center Parcs or something like a normal family?! Lots of activities and baby/toddler classes, soft play, a water park, playgrounds and crafts. Nice child friendly restaurants. A lodge where they could cook with a living area they could spend the evening whilst the kids are in bed. And crucially- not having to drive for hours at a time every day!

They are so SO selfish. Put your bloody kids first for once you entitled pricks.
there is a center parks at Longleat too - they could of stayed there and combined with the safari park and grounds.
Alfie might have preferred the safari bus rather than going round in their car...something a bit different, drivers are fantastic and know where all the animals are going to be and you get to view other people cars being wrecked by.the monkeys 🐒

My Instagram is being so cruel today, it’s stuck on Trashley’s tu reel from 6days ago and won’t refresh 😂🙈
This has been the first thing I’ve seen every single time I’ve opened Instagram 🥴
IMG_6110.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
We have to assume that this little road trip has been a bit of a wake up call for Ashley, she's probably learnt more about Alf, Ada and parenting in general in these few days than she has in more than two and a half years, dragging a child to various different hotels on a mini road trip is something that requires organisation, serious planning and not just checking that there's a park at either end of the travelling day for the child. She probably thought that because Alf is fine going between their house and NNBs places in UK and France that Alf is already the perfect traveller and wouldn't be phased by the frequent new environments that they were going to have on this trip, when in fact he's reacted in the way I would have expected and found it a challenge, and therefore had disturbed sleep and was probably more challenging with his behaviour in general too.

It also shows just how much of a disaster it would have been had they actually done the USA road trip that she wanted, there's probably a fair amount of relief that Ashley is feeling now that they weren't able to make the timing work for that trip now she's seen what parenting away from home in unfamiliar places looks like.

She’s so thick 😆’ how do I get my pets to the US, English airlines don’t seem to allow them to travel at all’

Well then you don’t get them to the US, do you. What did she think someone was going to say, just wrap them up well, mark the box clearly and wave them off At Southampton docks?

• Haha
It seems as though she'd planned on doing the great American road trip once upon a time with Snoop and Biggie...
So she has never been able to research things for herself except car safety knowledge? 😂
All she needed to do was drive to France & fly to the US from there. That’s what my friend did as she had her dog to take with her when she moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just proves she couldn’t give a rats arse about the kids and the US road trip is what SHE wanted to do

Selfish twit

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.