Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

What a rollercoaster few days it’s been!

Ada isn’t actually called Ada, her name is Adeline.
This was discovered on Companies House, a new company has been set up for Alf & Ada

This is additional to ‘All About Ashley’ and the ‘A.Rivers’ property company which appears to manage the London flat rental and loaned Ashley £20k a month before the house purchase.

The house which is now on the market for £1.5m, which is £400k more than they paid just 2 years ago!

We can’t share RightMove links here, but Tommy (ahem) wrote a ‘seller’s insight’ https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-james-29-full-of-lies-and-botox.40435/post-16151386 and the Daily Mail have kindly shared most of the listing

It’s very sudden as only last week Ash introduced Rara the nanny, and said Ada was starting at the childminder in September. Maybe they can go back to not introducing a bottle again now though?

What a shame Ash ‘didn’t grow up having massages’ as I’m sure it’s all very stressful at the moment. It’s okay though, she can do a jigsaw.

No more has been mentioned about Ada’s hip checks, and Alfie’s mobility appears to be ignored. Seeing him play ‘sleeping bunnies’ this weekend and be unable to jump seems to confirm that he isn’t as confident on his feet as many 2 1/2 year olds.

Other notable moments:
Alf apparently climbing into a pram by himself, in the rain, with a bag of crisps, without it falling over, without anyone seeing. Mmm hmm.

Ash selling ‘unused’ clothing which has actually been worn, some of which is TU so probably not paid for in the first place.

She was single for six years. Bet you didn’t know that!

(Sorry for everything I missed while I was elsewhere on tattle!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I still can’t believe she went into so much detail about why she chose the name Ada, when she didn’t choose the name Ada.

IMG_2059.jpeg

IMG_2060.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually like the name Adeline, it's a classic pretty name with lots of good nicknames (Addie/Addy, Delia etc) Ada just sounds like the inside of a nursing home (sorry anyone here who called their child this)

Reactions: 17
I actually like the name Adeline, it's a classic pretty name with lots of good nicknames (Addie/Addy, Delia etc) Ada just sounds like the inside of a nursing home (sorry anyone here who called their child this)
We know an Adeline who’s 3, it’s a lovely name, much prefer it to Ada.
Why on earth didn’t they say she’s Adeline but we’re calling her Ada / Addie as a nickname?
Ada wouldn’t be an obvious choice to shorten Adeline to, for me anyway.

Ooooooh unless they changed their mind on her name!
---
I might call her Adeline all the time on here now. As it’s her name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
We know an Adeline who’s 3, it’s a lovely name, much prefer it to Ada.
Why on earth didn’t they say she’s Adeline but we’re calling her Ada / Addie as a nickname?
Ads wouldn’t be an obvious choice to shorten Adeline to, for me anyway.

Ooooooh unless they changed their mind on her name!
---
I might call her Adeline all the time on here now. As it’s her name.
So funny. On here she’s gone from Thumb to Babygirl to #Ad. Now she shall be called Adeline 🤣 #leastsitsnotlump

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m assuming she tipped off the daily mail. She hasn’t shared the listing publicly so the DM wouldn’t be allowed to publish photos of the house from Rightmove and identify her as the owner. It would surely be a breach of privacy?!

Also we considered Adeline as a name with Ada as a nickname. I don’t think it’s that unusual..

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion 31

Soon to be moving to pastures new, still not capable of being a mother of 2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if they are staying in the same area. Would make sense if they have just signed up Adeline up with the childminder.

So she's not names after Ada Lovelace at all. Another lie.
They can’t stay in the same area and say they’re moving for work. It’ll be too obvious they’re skint 😂

Reactions: 8
Moving to be nearer to nnb cos they can’t afford childcare costs for both kids maybe? So nnb and a nanny would probably cost lest. Their outgoings must be insane! My childcare fees used to be almost 1k a month, thankfully I could claim some of it back through UC. My son was only on nursery half the week so I dread to think how much it will cost for 2 kids in childcare, then a nanny helping on top of that!

Reactions: 7
Moving to be nearer to nnb cos they can’t afford childcare costs for both kids maybe? So nnb and a nanny would probably cost lest. Their outgoings must be insane! My childcare fees used to be almost 1k a month, thankfully I could claim some of it back through UC. My son was only on nursery half the week so I dread to think how much it will cost for 2 kids in childcare, then a nanny helping on top of that!
That’s where OnlyFans comes in handy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really is a pet peeve of mine shortening names. A friend had a kid and the birth certificate said Oliver - she told EVERYONE thst he was an Ollie. So much so, when she went on holiday, she defaulted to Ollie as the passenger name and spent a fortune getting it changed 🙈

SR_Nutrition (another nutter) has an Adeline that's she's shorterned to Ada. And Rafferty who is known as Raffy. Why not just call them by their given name?!

Reactions: 10
It really is a pet peeve of mine shortening names. A friend had a kid and the birth certificate said Oliver - she told EVERYONE thst he was an Ollie. So much so, when she went on holiday, she defaulted to Ollie as the passenger name and spent a fortune getting it changed 🙈

SR_Nutrition (another nutter) has an Adeline that's she's shorterned to Ada. And Rafferty who is known as Raffy. Why not just call them by their given name?!
I don’t mind it if it’s what people want to do. Personally I don’t like it and I deliberately chose names for my children that can’t be shortened (although I accidentally started calling my youngest by a sort of pet name which everyone has now joined in with as it could be a version of his name 🤦🏼‍♀️) but I find it totally weird to announce a baby’s name as one thing when it’s actually something entirely different!

Reactions: 10
IMG_0358.jpeg
Huh? She posted about having to wake him up not that long ago though? Wasn’t it something specific like 7.20am liar liar 🤥

Reactions: 9
Ashley: Tommy works in tech
DM: Tommy is an advertising executive
Tommy: I’m a junior analyst at a trade desk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.