Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would’ve been better commiting to one place for a week and doing the odd drive to nearby attractions. I don’t get it! She could’ve kept a routine, the same bed for a week for some stability with the kids. But as usual it always boils down to bleeping Instagram content. Classic lack of research with the Longleat drive. My toddler would’ve loved it and I would’ve stuck them on my knee like they were driving.

What’s she hoping for? Everyone going ‘omg going to book here’ and she get the businesses a duck tonne of sales so they pay her a lot and get her back?

Ashley James, saving Longleat one reel at a time 🙄 Just go home and let the kids decompress. 100% Alf is overstimulated. He doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going…

Reactions: 22
Did they really drive for 3.5hrs to Bath without stopping to let the kids have a stretch and break from their car seats? That's nearly double the maximum recommended time to be in a car seat without a break 😠 imagine being confined to the same position that entire drive without a stretch - those poor children!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This paternity leave road trip looks like an absolute nightmare. My child would hate it, all the car time etc and I’d hate it myself. Just seems like a huge effort.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe they drove all the way down to Fowey and didn’t explore Cornwall. It’s the most beautiful place, she could’ve got some proper content. They knew this was coming so why not plan and book things ahead? She’s obviously gone where they could get last minute bookings 🙄

Reactions: 10
My kid is almost 3 and we tend to do either a morning or afternoon activity on their days at home, not both. 1-2 hours is plenty of stimulation - soft play, gymnastics, a music class, meeting with friends, the park. Maybe slightly longer at the farm or zoo etc. Then at home for the rest of the day playing at home, colouring, in the garden, reading, bit of TV, whatever. It's not rocket science. I bet Alf's sleep is fucked from these long car journeys too, no wonder he's waking during the night. He's getting twice the amount of daytime sleep he needs!

Reactions: 20
10CB615B-028D-456A-BD2F-074577625866.png

Leaving this here for when Ash has her tattle read later. Next time you want to drag your kid with dodgy hips in a car for hours, you can loan Maxi Cosi seats adapted specially for dysplasia

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Omfg (it’s probably already been said and I haven’t watched the full reel yet) but how can she shove a screen in front of that boy during a bleeping SAFARI 😩 I’ve been to Longleat once when my eldest son was a little older than Alf is now and it was hilarious from start to finish. The drive around was brilliant and we were laughing so much. Plus you get to feed the animals? How can a child not be interested in that? They’ve ruined that child 😩
---
So Longleat was a flop. She’s not really selling the whole paternity leave thing is she?

Hope Alf is ok - his eye doesn’t look good 😔
I’ve only just clocked the eye. What happened??

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omfg (it’s probably already been said and I haven’t watched the full reel yet) but how can she shove a screen in front of that boy during a bleeping SAFARI 😩 I’ve been to Longleat once when my eldest son was a little older than Alf is now and it was hilarious from start to finish. The drive around was brilliant and we were laughing so much. Plus you get to feed the animals? How can a child not be interested in that? They’ve ruined that child 😩
---

I’ve only just clocked the eye. What happened??
No idea. He naps in the pram so he can’t have been asleep on the bed and fell off, like last time🙄 My guess is his hips are so knackered he just fell over 🤷🏽‍ (I’ll caveat that toddlers with ok hips can also be clumsy and fall over air)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why didn’t they just go to bloody Center Parcs or something like a normal family?! Lots of activities and baby/toddler classes, soft play, a water park, playgrounds and crafts. Nice child friendly restaurants. A lodge where they could cook with a living area they could spend the evening whilst the kids are in bed. And crucially- not having to drive for hours at a time every day!

They are so SO selfish. Put your bloody kids first for once you entitled pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why didn’t they just go to bloody Center Parcs or something like a normal family?! Lots of activities and baby/toddler classes, soft play, a water park, playgrounds and crafts. Nice child friendly restaurants. A lodge where they could cook with a living area they could spend the evening whilst the kids are in bed. And crucially- not having to drive for hours at a time every day!

They are so SO selfish. Put your bloody kids first for once you entitled pricks.
Can you imagine Ashley on a self catering holiday 🤣 - they'd have to take a cool box packed with frozen all plants meals
When my kids were small we did self catering holidays in U.K. and loved them - even did centerparks ( but not in peak school holidays £££)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

There is a Center parcs next to Longleat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bath is really expensive to park in and the parking is few and far between plus city traffic so couldn’t have picked a less child friendly place really but looks good for her

Reactions: 4
My kid is almost 3 and we tend to do either a morning or afternoon activity on their days at home, not both. 1-2 hours is plenty of stimulation - soft play, gymnastics, a music class, meeting with friends, the park. Maybe slightly longer at the farm or zoo etc. Then at home for the rest of the day playing at home, colouring, in the garden, reading, bit of TV, whatever. It's not rocket science. I bet Alf's sleep is fucked from these long car journeys too, no wonder he's waking during the night. He's getting twice the amount of daytime sleep he needs!
They get so over stimulated and days are so much more challenging when you try and pack everything in and it ends up a disaster

If we’ve had a busy few days if I ask my daughter what she wants to do today she will always say “nothing” “stay at home” and she loves being out and about but kids that age also thrive off routine and being at home - Alf has none of that

If he hated longleat so much why sit with him having tantrums for 2 hours why not just leave. He’s probably fed up of being in the car after all the travelling this week

Reactions: 14
Isnt it ODD that alfies behaviour is “terrible” (i dont think it was to be fair) he is just being a toddler, was only bsd today when His grandparents werent there
Im adament she hangs around so much because she is worried about him

Reactions: 6
I mean if I’d been driven around strapped in a car seat for hours at a time all over the place to then drive through a safari park, I’d have had enough of it, monkeys on the car or not, so god knows how he felt. He was obviously just over it. Piss poor thought and planning as usual.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice Mr Tickle right at the begining of that reel?

If you look closely when Ash is saying "soooo excited", tickle hands are out and right between Alf's legs - he looks like he's trying to push them away before he gets irritated and she cuts scene.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.