Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I wouldn’t be surprised if Alf’s ‘bed’ for the night was his buggy. She’s already said that’s where he does all his naps.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So it looks like the recent hotel wasn’t gifted, meaning she must’ve booked it herself. One double bed in a tiny room? Where did Alf sleep? Where did she THINK Alf would sleep? It’s actually laughable she thinks of herself as an experienced traveller 😂

If Alf is SEN I’m not surprised his sleep is fucked. He’s been dragged everywhere to different surroundings, routines up the swanny, suddenly sharing a room with his estranged mother and 2 other people for a week. It’s bleeping bizarre.

View attachment 2385251
She just HAD to get it in there he woke Ada up. Guess what hun, if you don’t live in a 5 bed mansion kids wake each other up all the time. My newborns had the toddlers up frequently, vice versa. That’s what you get for booking a single room for 4 people and teaching him to kiss people if they’re asleep. twit!
‘Estranged mother’- I’m creased 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know I wouldn’t be surprised if Alf’s ‘bed’ for the night was his buggy. She’s already said that’s where he does all his naps.
I didn’t even give it a thought… now that I have my blood pressures gone through the roof. I really bleeping hope this wasn’t the case 💔💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Alf being dumped in childcare after a rubbish nights sleep, just because his own mother can’t look after her two kids alone for half an hour. These two both need to get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 18
I think the hotel provides additional beds for children - so likely he was on a little camp bed and was unsettled.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder when he’ll finally call it quits with her. He must have the most miserable life (not to mention how miserable their poor son is). Not to worry though, she’ll make the break up all about how she doesn’t need a man and the patriarchy 🙄

Reactions: 16
Ashley James #31 - can’t have both kids, she gets too stressed. Hold up Ash, “that’s just messed”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
and Tommy and Alf having to go downstairs at 4am in a hotel ! thats just seems so strange i could understand if Tommy was walking the grounds with buggy trying to get him back to sleep before returning to the room...but the way she words it its like she evicted them.so her and Ada could sleep!
what on earth did they do until breakfast!
most parents would have done their best to get them back to sleep
Also spent all this money on a small hotel room and then have the huge problem like this when one of them wakes up. Why hotels are rubbish ideas with small children as you have no extra space to chill

Reactions: 10
I’ve looked after two 4 year olds on my own, prepped dinner, made lunch, made snacks for a picnic this afternoon done 4 loads of washing and two loads of dishes…. All since 9am.
Anyone got Ash’s number so I can speak to her to see who I speak to about getting my medal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder when he’ll finally call it quits with her. He must have the most miserable life (not to mention how miserable their poor son is). Not to worry though, she’ll make the break up all about how she doesn’t need a man and the patriarchy 🙄
he looks like a proper knob. They type of man a woman can walk all over 🫢

Reactions: 8
I think the hotel provides additional beds for children - so likely he was on a little camp bed and was unsettled.
He's probably unsettled because it looks like he's not spent a night in his own bed for at least a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sadly I think he’d rather live a miserable life than go without the gifted experiences that comes with Trashley. He’s still trying to ‘make it’ remember? And failing 😂

• Haha
Imagine dumping your child into childcare so that you could sleep because they were up from 2am! What about poor alf being tired??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So Longleat was a flop. She’s not really selling the whole paternity leave thing is she?

Hope Alf is ok - his eye doesn’t look good 😔

• Sad
'Alf wasn't interested in the monkeys and watched Miss Rachel'

Maybe, just MAYBE, Alf might be more interested in the animals if you put Miss Rachel away for 5 minutes? Dumb woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’ve packed in too much, Alf is totally over stimulated and over it. I don’t blame him to be honest. Shows what bloody crap parents they are to think the key to a good summer holiday for a small child is total entertainment and loads of different places and activities on the bounce. And if Alf is in fact ND, this will have been a complete nightmare for the poor lad.

Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why Alf isn’t sleeping in a travel cot.
And also, No one in their right mind would book a one room venue to stay in with two small kids, surely?
when my son was small we put his travel cot up in the bathroom (if it fit!) when we stayed in bed and breakfasts for the Hadrian’s Wall walk. But we mainly went camping or to stay in cottages so you’re not all stuck in one room together.
It’s mad that she claims to be a world traveller but can’t make better decisions other than ‘luxury’ hotels. So much cringe.

Reactions: 16
"It was such a good day and I didn't actually spend much time on my phone" she says, while posting a reel full of lots and lots of different videos and pictures she took throughout the day. On her phone.

Make it make sense.

P.S looks like that screen time ban is going swimmingly (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bloody hell my 2.5 year old has been on actual safari drives and it’s not boring when you’re engaging and talking to them. We had pencils and paper in the car to “draw” what they had seen, what they wanted to see next etx
So someone who hasn’t had the discounted PR stay would be on:

Four Seasons 1 night - £900
Paulton Park - £80
Fowey - assume 2 nights so £600
Wiltshire - assume 1 night so £200

Even without petrol, food, drink etc, that’s just shy of £1800.

She is bleeping tapped.
Adding on:

Longleat - £80

Assuming £100 petrol and £100 per day for food for them, it’s about £2500. I’d love to know what proportion of that is discounted.

I’d rather duck off to a package holiday abroad for that, but that’s not particularly middle-class aspirational of me, is it.

Joking aside, they’ve not quite been away for a full week, he is on enhanced paternity leave, she has made such a song and dance about not getting maternity pay, does she genuinely believe that this is normal, achievable, what her followers are wanting?!

84World, can someone have a word with her? She not only doesn’t live in the real world, but doesn’t have the ability to realise that this just isn’t normal or attainable.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.