Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Ashley’s account is just a farce
The influencer who can’t be arsed

She’ll aff link cotton wool balls and tissues
While inventing stories of fake labour issues

A podcaster, DJ, a fearless campaigner
An ill informed cliched patriarchy complainer

The mum of a perfect and angelic daughter
Who’ll benefit from all the wisdom Ash taught her

Maybe one day Adeline will ask her mother
Is it true that I once had a daddy and brother?

Yes dear you did, and because you’re so bonnie
I’ll tell you the sad tale of Alfie and Tommy

They left one fine morning when I was flat on my back
To get me a croissant but never came back

But we’re better off now and we’ll never quit
This family of four: me, you and my tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Ode to Ash’s Boobs

Ash, we know you have breasts
Truly, one could care less

Maybe you could give it a rest,
Everyone is sick of the sight of your chest

Buy a few tops that fit
So there won’t be so much exposed tit

No one gives a fuck how you feed Ad,
Or the imaginary boob issues you’ve had

One last thing, they’re not even that big
Seriously, no one gives a flying fig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Ashley James is a disgraceful mother.

Only a few weeks ago she randomly and totally out of character posted about the dangers of posting images of your children online, especially in particular poses such as their mouth wide open and hands in certain positions. We all know the sorts of things some people out there will do to these images. Perhaps, because of my job I know just how utterly grotesque some of these images can be.

So, WHY is she continuing to post the very images she talked about? She’s posted several images if both her children since that day that fall into that exact category. Worst of all was perhaps tonight’s footage of Ada “feeding”, sorry, asleep with her fucking nipple shoved in her mouth, and the subsequent image of her with her mouth open and milk dripping down her face.

I am sorry if this post offends, and I know that the nature of my job makes me more alive to this content and the hands it can fall into, but this woman should not be a mother. She is utterly crazy and does not give a shit about her children’s safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Haven't been on here much lately so apologies if I'm just really behind... but did the Route 66 trip Ash had cleverly planned for Tommy's pat leave just become a couple of stop offs on the way back from Cornwall? 🤣🤣🤣
She hasn’t actually mentioned it but did say they don’t have loads of money to spend on their paternity leave time (hint hint).

Dunno what on earth possessed them to choose the (peak price, minimum availability) school holidays for Pat Leave. Absolutely nothing to do with a term-time only childcare provider and Ash facing the 6 weeks with Alf home I’m sure.

IMG_2939.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
How do you pronounce Adeline ? 🤣 Is it ‘aid-a-lin’
Ad-e-line

Ad - as in undeclared

e - a short e like the start of e- lephant or e- gg

line - as in the Elizabeth line that gets the Tonie Box inflicted on its passengers

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I can’t get on board with her constantly referring to this “birth trauma” she’s completely manufactured in her head that was so awful she can’t wear a tampon yet has gone on to have sex, fall pregnant and give birth relatively soon after. It’s just utter bullshit and she knows it.

Reactions: 36

Autisteuse

VIP Member
A few signs Ms James has suffered narcissistic wounds:
1. Her financial situation has been exposed, showing that her so-called ideal influencer life is hot air and credit debt.
2. Her relationship is on the rocks and she believed that no-one knew, so she doubled down by pretending that TNB posted little love notes for her every day. Look at the difference in his expression when photographed with friends and en famille.
3. She’s been called out so many times for being a terrible ‘mother’ that it’s finally starting to sink in. She’s desperately deflecting AND trying to influence/curry favour from a group of (lovely) people on a random platform, all of whom have avatars and conceal their identity.
4. She evidently spends so much time on Tattle because attention, be it good or bad, is like oxygen for a narcissist.
5. Her utter lack of charisma has led her to TV downfall. Now that she’s been outed for ‘working’ for free on GBN, SPL et cetera, expect her to take absolutely any gig going. And to be as tonedeaf as ever.
6. Her DJing. See point 5. Also, mid-afternoon gigs for dry shampoo launches isn’t the Ministry of Sound or Fabric.
7. Breast, breast, breast. When she’s in full on narc spiral, she amps up the BF and nearly-nude photographs.
8. Deliberately showing images of her children to perverts: she knows that Tattle will comment on it. Also see Point 4.
9. The only family she seems to have is NNB. She’s alienated her parents and sister. Hence clinging to NNB like a barnacle and wheeling her out at every opportunity.
10. She has no friends and her little subconscious narc voice is telling her that she’s unlikeable. That message would be correct.
11. She knows Alf appears to have mobility problems and flaunts them - again to get commentary/censure from Tattle.
12. If anyone is too on the nose, her narcissistic wound is so acute that she will hunt them down and doxx them.

Have I left anything out?
My prediction for Ms James’ future: either a) depression and a campaign to draw attention to PPS; b) a split with TNB, who will take the unloved and unwanted sweet little Alf; c) realising she has far fewer assets than she thought because she’s blown them on makeup artists and bad hairdressers so d) OnlyFans (which she’s preparing for already with all her ‘flash-yer-tits’ shots).

Lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
every morning 😳
She's so fucking lazy. Can't even get her own breakfast. Should TNB dress her too? Good god how did she reach adulthood 🤬
She has what, in psychology terms, is described as King / Queen Baby Syndrome. Freud used the phrase “his majesty, the baby” to describe adults that never grow out of the self-centered phase and I’m seeing it more and more and more , particularly in social media.
They are “kings” in the sense that they are narcissistic and vain. They are also “babies” in the sense that they have demands and want things doing their own way, all of the time. Spoiled.

Queen Ashley baby will also pretend and constantly insist she is VERY strong & self reliant, whilst in reality she’s weak and absolutely depends on the validation , admiration and help from others.
K/Q babies, will be dependant on others in all sorts of ways, but do everything they can to appear self-sufficient & self supporting.
She’s absolutely text book, she could have written the definition herself… ( if she had half a brain)

• Heart
Reactions: 34

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’m catching up really quickly before doing the school shoe shopping trip (for the first time with my last baby 😭) and I just have to say

She wanted to
• fly to the US (with her pets wtf)
• find, and buy, an old school bus
• find someone to convert it into something suitable (and road-legal) to live in
• have the conversion finished in enough time to still travel
• drive the bus around the US in whatever time was left on the 90 day visa (not a lot)
• not lose her cats
• stop the piranha Snoop from eating anyone

Imagine her doing the conversion herself!
Imagine her driving a bus on the other side of the road when last year she wouldn’t even drive her own car down the road in the UK.

That is the joy I needed in my life.
Can you cope?!

• Haha
  • Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
So as Tommy was, going for a, run Alf went into the creche so Ash didn't have to look after both children alone? This is what it sounds like....god,get a grip womem, holding both kids, for 5 mins does not make you super Mum! You need a reality check Ash of what some parents actually are dealing with as well as looking after their children!
The other way to look at it is that, with their toddler out of the way, and the chance to spend some quality time together on paternity leave in a lovely hotel… Tommy chose to fuck off on a run instead 😂

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I can understand not having capacity to shower or wash your hair if you’re in the trenches of motherhood, especially as a single parent, and/or even more so in the fog of mental illness whether you have a child or not.

That’s not relevant to Ash, because she’s got a billion helpers on hand and she’s happily filming reels about saggy boobs and trips away.

But I wanted to say it in case anyone reading feels like they should have washed their hair more recently than they’ve been able to.

• Heart