Ashley James #30 A is for Adeline, R is for RightMove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just proves she couldn’t give a rats arse about the kids and the US road trip is what SHE wanted to do

Selfish twit
She wants to do it, but she doesn't want to do it enough to actually research it..... though that seems to be pretty much everything with her. Ashley gives the world pointless reels and outfit 'inspiration' and in return she wants us to plan her the perfect holiday (ideally with minimal interaction with Alf and maximum iPad opportunity for him)

Reactions: 9
I’m catching up really quickly before doing the school shoe shopping trip (for the first time with my last baby 😭) and I just have to say

She wanted to
• fly to the US (with her pets wtf)
• find, and buy, an old school bus
• find someone to convert it into something suitable (and road-legal) to live in
• have the conversion finished in enough time to still travel
• drive the bus around the US in whatever time was left on the 90 day visa (not a lot)
• not lose her cats
• stop the piranha Snoop from eating anyone

Imagine her doing the conversion herself!
Imagine her driving a bus on the other side of the road when last year she wouldn’t even drive her own car down the road in the UK.

That is the joy I needed in my life.
Can you cope?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can only assume she’s been doing puzzles with NNB… she’s gone to bed so she’s hopped on stories. No way she’s put both kids to bed on her own if Alf struggled to go down tonight. She would be bringing out the super mum cape 🙄
---

For the million rows of teeth he has
When I read this I thought, no surely she is actually on her own now…they’ve only just been with her but this morning she’s confirmed Nana and Papa have taken Alf out. It’s actually becoming beyond a joke. Does Tommy have siblings? Surely once they have children NNB can’t be on call 24/7 for Ash 🙄

Reactions: 12
When I read this I thought, no surely she is actually on her own now…they’ve only just been with her but this morning she’s confirmed Nana and Papa have taken Alf out. It’s actually becoming beyond a joke. Does Tommy have siblings? Surely once they have children NNB can’t be on call 24/7 for Ash 🙄
I was just coming to say the same! So they've obviously stayed over last night while Tommy was at the wedding.. why on earth are they indulging her? Just tell her to parent her own bleeping children! She must be the daughter in law from hell. Can guarantee NNB got up with Alf this morning as well. I get being around to help in the early days but Ada isn't a newborn anymore and how is she not embarassed that she still can't be alone with both of them? What does she think most parents do when their partners go back to work after two weeks? We just have to get on with it. She's a useless mother but they're all just allowing it.

Reactions: 17
IMG_6120.png

who’s Laura? 🤔😂

yet Another shot with her whole bap flobbed over the top of the vest, it looks so uncomfortable, JUST DO ONE UP ONE DOWN FFS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Once Ada goes to the childminder she surely won’t be able to keep up the mornings in bed and ‘I can’t leave her as I’m demand feeding’ pretence. She might have to start parenting them both…. Or get that Nanny in.

Reactions: 9
Does she not understand what immunity is?! It’s not the same as a cure 🤦🏻‍♀️ it won’t reverse cold symptoms in Alf. Also ‘pump for a rainy day when you no longer breastfeed’ well then you’d have no need for breast milk would you 😆 just have visions of Ada at age 6 with a snuffly nose and Trash going, ‘I put breast milk on your rice crispies darling so you’ll be better in no time!’

• Haha
NNB will ALWAYS be there if Tommy’s not. It’s getting to a point now where it is looking like NNB would rather make sure Alf is cared for properly, rather than being an enabler

Reactions: 13
Is she not embarrassed? Had to get the in laws over because she had both children and TNBs was away at a wedding yet she had time to do an entire jigsaw!
---
I’m sure I remember her saying that TNB was one of 4, I’d love to know what NNBs thinks of the whole tit show.

It’s just beyond ridiculous now, nearly 6 months on and she has NEVER taken care of her own kids. How can she claim to be a “working mum”? She barely does either.

Reactions: 21
how embarrassing that her parents in law are obviously downstairs with Alf while she lies in her bed with Ada eyefucking herself. It's so so cringey. How can she possibly justify the fact she hasn't minded her children together on her own for one whole day in nearly 6 months? I'm not pretending it's easy - particularly when you're breastfeeding (my youngest fed every hour to 90 mins, obviously to make up for the fact they slept all night!) but it is possible and it's at the point where I find it worrying that she is so reluctant to do it? does she not trust herself? underneath all the instinct/telepathy/dad being a fireman, I wonder if she is 100% aware that she is actually not capable of being a mother to either child.

Reactions: 26
how embarrassing that her parents in law are obviously downstairs with Alf while she lies in her bed with Ada eyefucking herself. It's so so cringey. How can she possibly justify the fact she hasn't minded her children together on her own for one whole day in nearly 6 months? I'm not pretending it's easy - particularly when you're breastfeeding (my youngest fed every hour to 90 mins, obviously to make up for the fact they slept all night!) but it is possible and it's at the point where I find it worrying that she is so reluctant to do it? does she not trust herself? underneath all the instinct/telepathy/dad being a fireman, I wonder if she is 100% aware that she is actually not capable of being a mother to either child.
I think she considers herself too important and special to actually have to look after both of them with no help. Like, how could NNB possibly consider doing anything other than helping Ash? Nobody else has anything more important to be doing. Ever. Why should Ashley do it by herself??

That’s how I reckon she sees it.

Also laughing at how she’s bragging about a full night of sleep in one story, then complaining about her eye bags in the next. What mother can happily sleep through the night “uninterrupted” when their baby is unwell anyway?! She’s a psychopath. Most mums would be waking up to check on their little ones if they’ve had a fever?!

Complaining about engorged boobs then pumping is so baffling too. If she has engorged boobs then pumping is only going to make the problem worse - she should ideally be hand expressing enough to feel more comfortable but letting her boobs adjust without creating a demand for more. There’s no harm in keeping breast milk aside but she’s pumping at the wrong time. I’d be amazed if Alf would have the milk anyway - my previously boob obsessed baby/toddler spat my milk out when I tried to give him some in a cup after he’d weaned 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She refers to herself as a working mum. In her eyes you’re either that, or ‘just a mum’, ie you raise your children yourself. Working mums in her eyes are surrounded by ‘the village’ and therefore the In-laws SHOULD be at her beck and call. It’s just in her head it’s one step further and she cannot possibly parent on any level at any point.

September is going to be a tit show.
Getting both kids in to CM.
Ashley actually HAS to get out of bed in the morning.
Weaning - doing 2 pack lunches
Toilet training
Pumping and sending milk in for Ada

She’ll look like a bleep if she palmed Ada off to Tommy also, seeing she’s been ‘her’ baby for the last 6 months.

She won’t cope 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d be amazed if Alf would have the milk anyway - my previously boob obsessed baby/toddler spat my milk out when I tried to give him some in a cup after he’d weaned 😂
SAME!! He asked for it and then said it tasted disgusting. Really hurt my feelings 😂
---
eptember is going to be a tit show.
Getting both kids in to CM.
Ashley actually HAS to get out of bed in the morning.
Weaning - doing 2 pack lunches
Toilet training
Pumping and sending milk in for Ada

She’ll look like a bleep if she palmed Ada off to Tommy also, seeing she’s been ‘her’ baby for the last 6 months.
He’s up with Alf anyway! Why wouldn’t he also look after Ada, so Princess Ash can lie in bed all morning? She’s got nowhere else to be. There’s zero chance she’s packing any lunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 loads of fruit purée, cheese and watermelon isn’t exactly hard to prep though is it
---
I wonder if it’ll occurs to her that packing the same for her 3yr old as she is her 6 month old is weird? (Babying down Alf I mean)

Reactions: 11
SAME!! He asked for it and then said it tasted disgusting. Really hurt my feelings 😂
---

He’s up with Alf anyway! Why wouldn’t he also look after Ada, so Princess Ash can lie in bed all morning? She’s got nowhere else to be. There’s zero chance she’s packing any lunches.
Packed lunch = Ellas kitchen food pouch.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.