Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A5392663-613A-4203-B1EB-068E984A76E7.png

Steph Elswood from Dry Disco Club is Director. Would they have to move closer? I don’t know what these people actually do 🙄

Bouffant Betty’s though 😂 Has she sacked off 84w?!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2342900
Steph Elswood from Dry Disco Club is Director. Would they have to move closer? I don’t know what these people actually do 🙄

Bouffant Betty’s though 😂 Has she sacked off 84w?!
This Spalding address has nearly 40k companies registered to it. A correspondence address can be any address really, and it's the one that appears publicly, you don't have to live there or even ever go anywhere near it.

These are public records, Companies House would hold their other addresses privately.
---
Also listed as a ‘performing arts’ company. 🙄
They perform for the gram, there's no art in it, when Ash can see £££s coming her way.

She did tag some kids PR agency recently - I think this is set up so the kids can get out to work and start bringing in the money.
---
Could they be separating?? So many questions 😩
They pretty much already are aren't they 🤣

but I think all of this is set up to always make sure Ash is ok and those kids keep bringing in the money

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand this at all. Why not just name her Ada?! Adeline is an entirely different name.
So bizarre!

What a day this has been! House sale clothes sale and a child with a completely different name.

I need to go to bed. This is too much excitement.

(But on the note of house sales. If she still has her help to buy loan on the flat, she will have to start paying interest on that loan as it's been 5 years. She purchased it for £560k and the HTB loan could be up to 40%

And if she does have that loan still, then she shouldn't be renting the place out, not without permission. And I think if you do get permission, it's for a limited time, and at some point they can ask you to repay or sell your property)

Reactions: 12
She did tag some kids PR agency recently - I think this is set up so the kids can get out to work and start bringing in the money.
I said this at the time: Fuse help parents set up business affairs for children (and even animals sometimes) as it’s been a murky world where parents can be directors and take directors loan payments from their children’s earnings. Not even famous parents, think of the amount of random kids that are in anything from nappy ads to sweet, cereal, cleaning product adverts etc etc.

This has the added bonus of allowing Ashley to offset some taxable earnings as well I guess.

It’s all starting to look very desperate however, also makes me more certain than ever that she had the kids as a career move. Hasn’t gone too well for her!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
If they are splitting Tommy will of course get sole custody of Alf and move to Manchester with his true love Ryan Thomas
Ash will get custody of NNB

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooooh all the lies and gossip are coming out now.

As someone else has said, they obviously can't afford new mortgage rates, but will pass it off as 'being closer to family' or some rubbish.

It must have happened quickly too as I am sure she was waffling on the other day about looking forward to seeing her kids enjoy the garden in years to come.

Embarrassing Barbie content today too, screams of desperation. Whilst I don't want anyone to suffer, it would be nice to see her have to get a real job.

Reactions: 9
The dyson reel has fallen flat, again 😂 Mattel are also clamping down on businesses big and small who are advertising the Barbie brand without permission on SM. The algorithm will pick up ‘Barbie’ and they have teams to seek the content out. It’s even more embarrassing Ash hasn’t even seen the movie but she’s all about the patriarchy and a raging feminist man hater. The desperation of fitting in/content stinks

Reactions: 16

Well, well, well… haven’t we been busy…?
Excellent tattling all.
She’s definitely skint.
I particularly like that the pink sausage skin dress is up for sale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God what a catch up guys!! 😂 I can’t keep up with the revelations.

I’m lolling al hard that Ada’s name isn’t even Ada 😂😂😂 ash will be fuming that we know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.