Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just guessing here but even if they put a £400,000 deposit down, even at 3% over 35 years would cost them £4234 a month. Guessing Tommy earns £70k a year, that's £3800 a month after tax. His salary would be totally wiped out by mortgage payments plus she would have to cover the rest and nursery fees/bills etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The listing sounds like they are in a rush to sell it. Definitely financial problems. The timing coincides with the tax issue. Can't afford the house anymore.

I wonder if they’ll be taking Alf with them or leaving him in the street. After all he’s so settled with the childminder now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jeez she’s selling a lot of TU stuff isn’t she!

Still don’t understand how if her boobs are that big she’s fitting into those small sizes!

Reactions: 10
It's ok, she'll make some money back here.

Not an #AD, TU ambassador...

Are these her actual clothes? Or like TU have offered discounts under her name? What the duck 🤯
---
I wonder if they’ll be taking Alf with them or leaving him in the street. After all he’s so settled with the childminder now
He’ll be listed on Vinted soon

Reactions: 14
I'd say they're her clothes as isn't one of the jumpsuits what she wore on SPL? If you click on it, it says pre-loved.

Also seen her in the TU Christmas jumpers.

Reactions: 5
The listing sounds like they are in a rush to sell it. Definitely financial problems. The timing coincides with the tax issue. Can't afford the house anymore.
But then how was she talking about Ada starting at Alf’s CM soon? I feel like none of this makes sense, I wish we had more info! 🤪

Reactions: 7
But then how was she talking about Ada starting at Alf’s CM soon? I feel like none of this makes sense, I wish we had more info! 🤪
I feel like the next stories will be "Trolls drove me out if my dream home. I didn't feel safe (after I disclosed every inch of mine and my children's lives)".

Hopefully she'll have some awareness when she moves and think about what she shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just guessing here but even if they put a £400,000 deposit down, even at 3% over 35 years would cost them £4234 a month. Guessing Tommy earns £70k a year, that's £3800 a month after tax. His salary would be totally wiped out by mortgage payments plus she would have to cover the rest and nursery fees/bills etc.
He’s not on that much. He was on 45k plus a bonus of approx 10% when Alf was one, I know that.

Ashley likes to claim he works in ‘tech’ and Tommy himself claims he’s a ‘city trader’ in his portfolio that he is still hawking round agencies, but he works a fairly junior position for a trade desk company.
---
I feel like the next stories will be "Trolls drove me out if my dream home. I didn't feel safe (after I disclosed every inch of mine and my children's lives)".

Hopefully she'll have some awareness when she moves and think about what she shares.
“Driven out of my forever home by bees! Made in Chelsea stars wild flower horror - EXCLUSIVE”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This has really highlighted how fake the whole influencer thing is, (not that we didn’t know) she keeps saying how Instagram followers are a “community” and that she wants to “keep it real” with the ads she does, a house move is a massive thing and she’s shown when she’s tidied / de cluttered the house for the photos but made no mention of it to her “instafamily”

I think she was hoping to keep it quiet and say it was an off the books sale that “happened so quickly” but tattle has ruined that little plan 😂🙌🏻

Reactions: 13
I wonder how all those companies that have gifted her things feel? That outdoor kitchen can cost around £10k - I highly doubt she paid that.

If she’s being paid as a TU ambassador that’s such poor taste flogging the clothes probably gifted for money. It’s not even a vinted jobby… she wants proper moolah for it. Greedy witch 🤢

I wonder where she dragged the babies too to shoot the Dyson ad. Is Michael based in London? She definately didn’t do that up-do herself 😂
---
I wonder how all those companies that have gifted her things feel? That outdoor kitchen can cost around £10k - I highly doubt she paid that.
She’s clinging onto every penny they can get for that house, which is full of gifted tit. Hence the weird AF buy my house and I’ll love you forever listing description 😂

Most people who live in million pound houses do not sell Tu children’s pyjamas for £5. They give them to a charity shop. It’s very strange. Also, if I was a designer who gifted a dress to her and then she sold it, unworn, I would be so pissed off.

Reactions: 19
She shows the worst vids of Alf.

She’s really pushing the harry styles thing (don’t think he’ll be doing an #Ad anytime soon with you Trash so stop trying!) but Alf clearly doesn’t care as he’s moved on to something else before the song even starts to play

It's ok, she'll make some money back here.

Not an #AD, TU ambassador...

Wonder if the TU items are ones they sent her to do ads with, or if she actually bought them herself. Pretty bleeping underhand if she was gifted them as part of her #ambassador status and she’s selling them.

Reactions: 6
Very much enjoying the selling of unused gender reveal cannons. I mean how desperate must she be for cash?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.