Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a liar! There’s no way he could have climbed in there without it tipping up. And we all know he’s not exactly agile. Got the crisps and opened the packet himself as well did he? And why isn’t he wearing any clothes? It’s only about 16c outside.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The video where Alf ‘took himself’ out in the rain: you can hear someone say ‘how did he get in it?!’ and he’s shouting ‘Mummy put in it’ on repeat- and noone’s listening, while they all laugh. Poor little love.
---
Watched it again. You can also hear someone say ‘I’ve never seen him climb like that’ - that’s because he didn’t climb in himself!
I find Ashley’s distinct lack of awareness of her own child’s emotions and needs astounding- I don’t think she’s even realised that is what he’s saying and that he’s frustrated no one’s acknowledging him. If she understood anything about him - why would she post it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
That poor boy. He is going to be so confused about so many aspects of life if he can’t trust his mother to tell the truth. She thinks as long as she breastfeeds and co sleeps and spends 10 mins one to one that’s her job done. This next bit is so much more important. Integrity, honesty, trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ashley really thinks she’s something. I have friends earning way more than her from their apprenticeships (now amazing careers). And when my boy goes to school in 4years time I plan to retrain using the apprenticeship route.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The more I watch the more raging I get 😡
Same. And toddlers DO do all kinds of funny zany things that make their parents laugh but this isn’t one of those. It’s just a staged content op, with a miserable looking Alf forced to go along with it, even as he protests on camera, sitting outside in the cold rain with no clothes on.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Same. And toddlers DO do all kinds of funny zany things to make their parents laugh but this isn’t one of those. It’s just a staged content op, with a miserable looking Alf forced to go along with it, even as he protests on camera, sitting outside in the cold rain with no clothes on.
How can people not see this?

The ads rammed down your throat almost every other post are one thing. But to ignore blatant neglect and remain a sycophantic follower? I despair.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if any comments would crop up if could publicly comment on stories…potentially not but I think she gets away with a hell of a lot this way. Even if she just deleted and blocked, it would still give others pause for thought if they saw comments calling her out.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder what Alfs tantrums are like. She avoided the question when it was asked on her Q&A.

Reactions: 9
That woman is just unbelievable! There is no idea he was able to climb in that pram as a) it's small and he could not have levered himself in there b) he isn't able to climb without help c) the pram would have tipped! d) he is heard saying mummy put in it 😂😂 from the mouth of babes, guaranteed to drop you in it 😂😂😂

Her content gets more and more unbelievable! Her constant need to be famous is quite frankly nauseating.

Reactions: 16
Are we sure he’s not saying ‘mummy push it’ and he’s getting angry bcoz she’s not doing it?
I thought he was saying “mummy put in” as in mummy put him in there but either way he looks fed up about being in there

It’s the same as when he apparently climbed into the doona and he was in the video repeating “mummy put in it! Mummy put in it!”
She just rehashes the same tit.

Reactions: 20
Are we sure he’s not saying ‘mummy push it’ and he’s getting angry bcoz she’s not doing it?
I wondered if he was asking her to put something else in somewhere because surely she isn't that stupid or could've gotten away with it with a house full of people (my little one can get in theirs without tipping it up) ....but then you remember she's a compulsive liar and absolutely anything is possible with Ashley.

To be honest I thought he was saying ‘mummy pushing it mummy push it’, but either way, she was still ignoring his demands for the sake of content. Crazy they’ve gone to Frinton already. She is insane. Will she spend a single day with both children on her own over the summer?

Reactions: 10
I do wonder what Alfs tantrums are like. She avoided the question when it was asked on her Q&A.
She wouldn’t know, alf is barely at home and when he is Ashley takes herself off to lie in bed with Ada or bath her.

Whoever’s in the background says he struggles with … something ? Stairs? Good to see someone’s taken notice

Is it NNB sabotaging her staged video? How did he get in there? I’ve never seen him something… he struggles with steps/stairs?

Reactions: 7
It’s just the fact everyone KNOWS the UK weather is tit and chilly right now. The mornings aren’t warm. If she put him in there in the buff in warm weather, ok whatever har har. But it’s cold, he’s naked, wet and he doesn’t want to be in there. It’s not funny, it’s neglectful, crappy and he’s (query) a SEN child.

I hope she gets messages which lead to her moaning at trolls. Anything to direct people here

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.