Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Lord that’s like a parody of a parody of a parody…..

As for the ‘my wife has a knack for making a house a home’ or whatever the vomit inducing sentence was, followed immediately by ‘we worked with an interior designer’ then later ‘landscaper’. So you through a load of money at someone to make it a home, just like that throw money at every meaningful aspect of their lives, whilst simultaneously begging for freebies.

This is the sort of ridiculous-ness that we’d laugh at in a comedy sketch. If I were the ‘realtor’ (let’s face it she couldn’t possibly describe them as an estate agent) I’d rather for-go the Commission than work with these absolute yuppies!!

Given what an amazing home it is, it does seem knee jerk to completely sell up simply to ‘unexpectedly relocate for work’. Unless that’s a cover for something else of course.

Reactions: 18
Just look at Brentwood and you’ll know it when you see it. I thought I’d have a hard time, but it’s very distinctive!
It’s a featured listing too so at the top

ETA- maybe she’s actually pregnant or the virgin mary and urgently moving into NNB’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time tax is due, she does this. It's like the huns that check into hospital on Facebook and when someone asks why they're like DM me hun xo.

Just tell people what happened or don't say anything at all. But, I do think the issue is is that she hasn't put any money aside. And then she goes on about ADHD and how that might be a factor 🙄🙄
tbh, of all the traits she has, this the one that most corresponds with having ADHD. at the moment I am literally living at the very end of meagre, precarious income, and weirdly that's so much easier because you can't afford to spend money on anything other absolute essentials (rent, bills, food, travel, replacing toiletries etc) but when I was earning slightly more a few years ago in the pandemic I was so profligate. I imagine she's the same (although she spends money on unecessary self preening). impulsive spending and general financial disorganisation are a big tell tale symptom, especially in adults. but she should do something about it. ADHD doesn't excuse you from basic expectations of adulthood. she's a supposed professional. sort it out Ashley

Reactions: 10
If I were the kind neighbour I wouldn’t be too happy that they advertise to potential burglars that he is away for long periods of time.

Reactions: 14
If I were the kind neighbour I wouldn’t be too happy that they advertise to potential burglars that he is away for long periods of time.
Or the child minder next door who could have a load of freaks lurking about. Plus was it even necessary to mention he was a retired priest?

Reactions: 15
There is no way Tommy wrote that description. I doubt he’s capable of talking that much tit whilst putting vulnerable kids and neighbours at risk, which we know Ashley likes to do

It’s weird that only a few days ago she said Ada was starting at the childminder in September, and now the house is on the market.

There’s no way she’ll have a house move done and childminder in place in a month, so she’s going to have her 6 month old go (unnecessarily) through a settling in process with one caregiver, and then pull her out only to move and do it again.

Reactions: 11
The gardens are their proudest achievement! 🐝

Also mentions the Pilates studio nearby twice…..which they’ve never been to??
I think id be more interested in an Indian or Chinese Takeaway on my doorstep ne er mind a Pilates class.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t follow Lucy and Ryan closely, are they moving too?
To Manchester. Ryan’s family are all up there and they’ve almost finished renovating one of their many houses
---
Or the child minder next door who could have a load of freaks lurking about. Plus was it even necessary to mention he was a retired priest?
You just wouldn’t put this information on a public post. They’re the sort of questions you ask the agent on viewing the property 🙄

Reactions: 7
Guys neither of them have written that blurb! Thats the estate agents who’ve done that with the information that Trash has given them. Trash couldn’t write something like that without ‘researching’ and copying someone else’s homework!

Reactions: 3
Wonder if they might move back into her flat short-term. That would definitely suggest money is the driving force if they do.

So… she used a bunch of freebies to up the value of the house and is now selling up?

Found it. I always assumed they’d stay near his family so it’ll be interesting to see where they move to.

It’s affordability, definitely.

Even if she’s returning to SPL they don’t have daily regulars and even that certainly doesn’t pay enough to constitute a ‘salary’.

Shes been downgraded by her agents, she’s rehashing 2 year old content, her GB News gig is dead, her DJing is literally 45 minute bar gigs once a month at best, and it sounds like she’s not been paying her tax.

That, plus interest rate rises would explain the need to move again. It would also explain the desperate advertising of everything and anything.

It’s been a long time coming.

Reactions: 26
It’s affordability, definitely.

Even if she’s returning to SPL they don’t have daily regulars and even that certainly doesn’t pay enough to constitute a ‘salary’.

Shes been downgraded by her agents, she’s rehashing 2 year old content, her GB News gig is dead, her DJing is literally 45 minute bar gigs once a month at best, and it sounds like she’s not been paying her tax.

That, plus interest rate rises would explain the need to move again. It would also explain the desperate advertising of everything and anything.

It’s been a long time coming.
Does it make me a horrible person that I take a teeny bit of joy from this?

Karma’s only a witch if you are.

Maybe I’ll send her flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I literally just put ‘unexpectedly relocating Rightmove’ into Google and it comes straight up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.