Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS SHE MANAGED TO TALK ABOUT BEING A NEW MUM IN LOCKDOWN … on a bleeping rightmove advert 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd also be majorly p*ssd if I were the neighbour. Why she needs to mention 'he's not there for a large part of his time' is mind boggling - puts a serious target on his house! Could she be any more selfish or inconsiderate, jeopardising someone else to make her home more attractive!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
And Tommy refers to her as “my wife” … shouldn’t anti marriage feminist Ashley take issue with that?
---
It’s so overly personal … tommys family live in Frinton-on-sea, Alf’s childminder is in the cathedral next door. Her neighbour’s house is frequently empty. Does she have any boundaries?

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else remember her saying (in a woe-is-me rant) that they’d had some big life conversations and decided to give Essex another year, and after that time they’d decide if it was for them?

think it was just before she’d got pregnant with Ada (or was in the first few weeks, hiding it badly) and she was lonely/complaining about never seeing friends.

I remember thinking, she’ll be back in London within a year or two. The Essex plan obviously didn’t play out how she thought it would - nobody visits and it doesn’t fit her aesthetic of a Cool Mom in London. Plus NNB isn’t helping out as much as she used to…

OR maybe they got a 2/3yr deal on their mortgage and realised they can’t afford it when the rates go up?

Reactions: 12
She’s even stated where Alf’s childminders are based. She’s a bleeping idiot.

She’s finally got her way. She never wanted to live in Essex! I’d say they’re going up north for SPL but then no NNB or Rara… her family don’t help. But she could’ve sold the dream to Tommy that he’d be closer to Ryan 😂😂 I can’t believe she’s referred herself as his WIFE 😂😂😂 I reckon their mortgage repayments are ridiculous with interest rates and they’re living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. She can’t have that much work to warrant a move!

Reactions: 10
So which of these is going to be the reason?
1. Tommy’s job is changing and they are moving north/abroad
2 Ashley has more work in the north - Leeds - Steph packed lunch
3. She never made any friends and doesn’t realise how lucky she is having Nana so close and is moving back to London to be near her old friends
4. They have run out of money and need to cash in

Reactions: 11
I bet it’s money. I bet the mortgage was absolutely huge and they’ve not been able to get a good deal when the fix was up.

Reactions: 9
A5E9E2B1-3737-4583-9F98-ABF20ED0E9E5.png

Or worse Ash, a phone torch directly into your retinas first thing in the morning, all for the gram. Not before being smothered by a teddy bear with your stupid mother going KIND HAAAAANDSSSS confined to death trap crib

Jesus wept

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
*Breaking News*: They are "unexpectedly relocating". Her house is on Rightmove as of yday (for £400,000K more than what they bought it for might I add). Within the details she has scripted a full on blurb about the house (ChatGPT), it's written as if it's from Tommy's perspective but you can hear her voice as you read it. I'm a local so I say good riddence, but the timing of this "sudden relocation" with Ryan and Lucy moving is too coincidental!

Also they say in their essay it's to do with work related things. Her sudden rehashing of Jeremy Vine content makes me wonder if there's a link there...
I bet that's why they upgraded the bathroom

Reactions: 8
It’s probably that Ashley couldn’t cope with princess ada having a smaller room than alf 😂

Reactions: 3
“Emersed” in nature, a lockdown baby. That’s Ashley all over. No mention of how freezing it is or how much it’d cost to get the windows replaced.
Interesting that this 5 bedroom house doesn’t have a room for Ada.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AB83DEDC-4D26-4BAD-9152-F46C1ED669B7.png

just incase anyone wants a hand wash with some Aesop soap in the living room. Between the bizzarre house description and this I can’t stop laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They’re moving??? They’ve barely been there a few years?! Who would do that, and waste all that stamp duty, and sell in this awful climate if they didn’t HAVE to??? Plus they bought all that furniture for the new house?!

also, surely there’s no way they could have made 400k on this house in 2 years???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.