Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The snarly post with the two kids yesterday was clearly posted as a “but I love my kids” for our benefit (that she claims she shouldn’t have to say) after slagging off parenting.

Ash, here’s an idea for content since we know you read here. It’ll give you loads of colum inches. Face the ‘trolls’. We’ll give you 10 questions and you can truthfully answer.
My nominations…
1. Why haven’t you addressed that you’ve never parented both children alone?
2. Why do you feel exempt from following safe sleep and travel recommendations while showing these to thousands of followers who you ‘influence’?
3. Why did you lie about attending the Sarah Everard vigil?
4. Why do you call Alf a ‘big lump’ while preaching kind words only?
5. Why did you change the narrating that you were stitched incorrectly to being stitched incompletely and delete the evidence of your previous claims?
6. Why did you DM and threaten a tattler but never mention this in all of your ‘anti-troll’ rants?
7. Why do you claim you gave birth without pain relief?
8. Why do you show images of you children that could me manipulated in the wrong hands when you’re aware of the danger?
9. Why do you keep pushing the lack of aftercare for Mums, lack of activities and support etc rather than educating yourself on what’s available and making others aware?…

… realistically I know she’ll never do this but I wish she would. There are other influencers who annoy me but with exceptions here and there, it’s not a question of accountability as such. With Ashley though I really believe she’s dangerous. Every other thing she says or does is a lie, spreading misinformation, exploiting her children, being a martyr and so on. I’d love to see how she responded when she’s not in control of the narrative.
Don’t forget: why do you get Botox while breastfeeding and simultaneously preaching we should accept ourselves as we are?

Reactions: 13
Out of the struggle?? Yet the other day she was complaining that life was getting harder now Ada is getting older and needs entertaining so there was a struggle to be able to get work done?? She is as full of bullshit as she is botox 🙄😡
BIB - this should be a thread suggestion!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she needs her followers to tell her what to do with a toddler in central london.

Jesus wept. My arse is more well travelled than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone who spends so much time in London you would think she wouldn't need her followers to suggest where she should take Alfie for lunch

Reactions: 10
I was going to suggest Mcdonald! Every child should have a happy meal! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It did cross my mind she’s wearing trainers incase the horse broke down 😂
That’s true, aren’t you supposed to wear a slight heal on a horse so your feet are secure in the stirrups?

Rookie error Ash, they clearly didn’t teach Grade A horse riding at boarding school.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing mildly chaotic is Alfie clearly not wanting to be anywhere near his mother yet again.

Probably wondering why he’s been shoved on a train with Jon Bon Jovi

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.