Ashley James #29 Full of Lies and Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats any chance of TNB getting out of the spare room long gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Breaks my heart how Alf is like “Ada mummy’s in the playroom” clearly because it’s such a rare occurrence these days and he can’t believe it.
Also the eye fluttering at the end of the video with them walking down the street is ridiculous 🤣 has she got a spasm?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Peppa is forgiven for the chalk puddle then?

Take the sharp-edged label off before giving your baby the toy next time Ash

IMG_1183.jpeg

“ALFS DONE LOVVVEELYY SHAAARINGGG” “SO KINDDDD” why does she speak to Alf like this? Makes me cringe. Speak to him normally ffs not every interaction has to be how to be kind or how sharing is lovely 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“ALFS DONE LOVVVEELYY SHAAARINGGG” “SO KINDDDD” why does she speak to Alf like this? Makes me cringe. Speak to him normally ffs not every interaction has to be how to be kind or how sharing is lovely 🙄🙄🙄
She thinks Alf is incapable of such qualities so when he does do it she’s like OMGAAAAAD SO KIIIIIINDDDDD

• Haha
we never hear her speak with Alf - only to him. not a single conversation where they talk to each other. it's beyond bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That fake voice she puts on is so irritating. I don't even watch with sound on but I know it's there.

"Ahh lovely, Kind hands, she loves her brother, gentle" - that's all she's said to him for about 6 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That fake voice she puts on is so irritating. I don't even watch with sound on but I know it's there.

"Ahh lovely, Kind hands, she loves her brother, gentle" - that's all she's said to him for about 6 weeks.
*4 months 😂 Still blows my mind he’s only just interacting with her at 4 months old. So sad

Reactions: 7

It’s the fact they both say it as though they’ve got a cold too, so false and forced.

Makes things so much more difficult cos you can guarantee they aren’t saying ‘aaaaalfie put the ipaaaaaaad down, it’s the naaaaaaawty aaaaalgorithm again isn’t it?’

All the fake voices just confuse kids, which you’d hope a parenting expert would know…

Reactions: 13
That's probably why Alfs speech is so poor, nobody speaks to him, just at him. It's so sad how much his emotional needs are being neglected.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
*4 months 😂 Still blows my mind he’s only just interacting with her at 4 months old. So sad
He never sees her to be able to interact!

He wakes up, into the spare Tommy’s room, off to the childminder or nanny.
Then Ash gets up.
Alf gets home and Tommy does his bath and bedtime (or the nanny or her daughter do).
And the cycle begins again!

They only went out together this weekend for a PR thing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.