Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably has 2 naps because he wakes at 4am but they do nothing to help him. His poor sleep could also be a sign of something else going on but instead of looking after him she just moans and pushes him away.

the trip to holland is weird but the worst thing about her as a parent for me is the way she talks about her first born. Zero warmth. Sneering. Lack of empathy.

and then her sleeping Ada angel. It’s really gross and I can’t believe more people don’t give her tit about it

most parents who’ve been away will then do something special with the child they’ve been apart from after - a morning just the two of them, a day off from work (even with Ada around) but no. Literally nothing like that.

Ashley can’t take maternity leave but will go on holiday to see her sister when she feels like it. It’s embarrassing.
---
Also I think she’s always been threatened by her sister’s ability to parent. It’s why she always goes on about how amazing Jasper is compared to Alf (trying to make it out like she just got unlucky with a child who doesn’t sleep, eat, play, have a routine or hit milestones - nothing to do with parenting OF COURSE) but really she hates that her sister copes and Ashley doesn’t. Because Ash needs to be the expert in everything.

but she doesn’t WANT to be the expert in parenting an older child because that involves sacrifice and hard work.
so I think this was a last minute trip to gloat about her perfect Ada.

2 weeks ago she couldn’t handle a trip for a wedding but now she’s abroad? I think ada started sleeping through and she wants to rub it in her sister’s face and play the “experienced second timer” role whilst she can. It’s all about feeling superior and being number one with Ash.

she literally couldn’t handle 2 children on her own for more than an hour but she’s now “helping” family with their kids? Hmmm
Definitely think you’re on the money there. But we’re all thinking, wow, such a confident second time mum that she has to ditch one child at home in favour of the ‘easier’ one. That’s not being a proper mum of two, that’s cherry picking. She can’t be totally obvious, seriously.

Reactions: 14
Some days I can't help but feel like a bad Mummy whether it's because I'm feeling an aversion with my EBF second born (some days I yearn for them to take a bottle!) or losing my temper with my firstborn when she's refusing to let me style her hair in the mornings but then I think of what Alf is subjected to with this absolute bleep and I realise I'm actually a (in Ash's words) "really brilliant" Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He probably has 2 naps because he wakes at 4am but they do nothing to help him. His poor sleep could also be a sign of something else going on but instead of looking after him she just moans and pushes him away.

the trip to holland is weird but the worst thing about her as a parent for me is the way she talks about her first born. Zero warmth. Sneering. Lack of empathy.

and then her sleeping Ada angel. It’s really gross and I can’t believe more people don’t give her tit about it

most parents who’ve been away will then do something special with the child they’ve been apart from after - a morning just the two of them, a day off from work (even with Ada around) but no. Literally nothing like that.

Ashley can’t take maternity leave but will go on holiday to see her sister when she feels like it. It’s embarrassing.
---
Also I think she’s always been threatened by her sister’s ability to parent. It’s why she always goes on about how amazing Jasper is compared to Alf (trying to make it out like she just got unlucky with a child who doesn’t sleep, eat, play, have a routine or hit milestones - nothing to do with parenting OF COURSE) but really she hates that her sister copes and Ashley doesn’t. Because Ash needs to be the expert in everything.

but she doesn’t WANT to be the expert in parenting an older child because that involves sacrifice and hard work.
so I think this was a last minute trip to gloat about her perfect Ada.

2 weeks ago she couldn’t handle a trip for a wedding but now she’s abroad? I think ada started sleeping through and she wants to rub it in her sister’s face and play the “experienced second timer” role whilst she can. It’s all about feeling superior and being number one with Ash.

she literally couldn’t handle 2 children on her own for more than an hour but she’s now “helping” family with their kids? Hmmm
Bang on about the sister jealousy - it wasn’t too long ago that she was negatively comparing Jasper and Alf saying how boisterous Jasper was, yet Alfie (‘not like other boys’) was sensitive and empathetic etc etc

She really does have issues

I dont really like to tey and diagnose based on someones instagram....and it may have been suggested before. But I suspect Alf is probably aneamic. Toddlers are already high risk for it and he has quite a limited diet. Would explain why he's tired a lot in the day and having 2 naps. And can cause sleep disruptions (hence the early rising). He looks fairly pale and unhappy at times which can be another sign. Not sure how much evidence there is for mobility issues but if muscles aren't getting enough oxygen could be why he seems so unsteady....

Reactions: 17
I dont really like to tey and diagnose based on someones instagram....and it may have been suggested before. But I suspect Alf is probably aneamic. Toddlers are already high risk for it and he has quite a limited diet. Would explain why he's tired a lot in the day and having 2 naps. And can cause sleep disruptions (hence the early rising). He looks fairly pale and unhappy at times which can be another sign. Not sure how much evidence there is for mobility issues but if muscles aren't getting enough oxygen could be why he seems so unsteady....
I said the exact same a few threads back!
But what would us trolls know??!!

I just feel so sorry for Alfie... wish I could sneak him some healthy food, clothes and shoes that fit him, a decent sleep schedule in a safe bed or cot and a huge warm hug 🥺

• Heart
I suspect Ash had a tit distant upbringing. She was the ‘problem child’ aka spoilt brat/middle child syndrome. Her sister was golden balls and brother the only boy… Ash gets shipped off to boarding. Her sisters successful and driven, she hasn’t got attachment issues so Jasper is normal and she has no problem ‘parenting pregnant with a toddler at home all day’ - utterly ridiculous comment from Ash.

She’s jealous her sisters got parenting figured out better than her and now she’s living in a Scandinavian country, which Ash pines for for their benefits. Alf is the misfit who she cba with and I BET her sister has had a few just you wait’s from Ash. Not that she knows anything about having two kids.

Alf will go the same way as her with his kids, if he’s able to form any attachment to have a stable relationship, if someone doesn’t step in now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m assuming BIL is also Army hence the location, and that can be a really tough life with young kids.

For her sense of narcissism and private school education, Ashley really hasn’t achieved anything. She’s not a household name, she’s not a model, no regular income and losing status at her agency. That’s got to smart.

Reactions: 15
She’s flying back for Steph’s Packed Lunch!

What was the point in going?!?!

Has she left Ad with her sister??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
WHY on earth are Steph's Packed Lunch having her on again?? She was awkward as hell last time, so stilted and the constant checking of her notes when everyone else was just having a relaxed discussion. Also, the fact she was sneering about Alfs sleep and in the next story saying what an 'angel' Ada is for sleeping through. She honestly makes me sick. I assume she's off to Leeds again as soon as she's home then, not spending any time with Alf!?

So she’s jealous, green with envy that in Holland her sister gets a personal midwife for 2 weeks who can help and do everything around the house… And she’s moaning she had to ‘drag her C-section self’ to an appointment. You’ve had nearly 4 bleeping months of help you unappreciative twit

Reactions: 24
I mean, the whole midwife for two weeks thing. My SIL (Not the one that is like Trash) moved the NL and she said it was a right ballache. That after 2 days, she told them not to come back. It was her 4th kid, so she was pretty confident in her parenting abilities.

She glamorouises having help. Yes, it can be great - but who would want a stranger in their house for two weeks after just givjng birth? Especially if it's not your first?

WHY on earth are Steph's Packed Lunch having her on again?? She was awkward as hell last time, so stilted and the constant checking of her notes when everyone else was just having a relaxed discussion. Also, the fact she was sneering about Alfs sleep and in the next story saying what an 'angel' Ada is for sleeping through. She honestly makes me sick. I assume she's off to Leeds again as soon as she's home then, not spending any time with Alf!?
She’ll probably fly into Leeds, she won’t go home tonight

Reactions: 5
If she loves the Netherlands so much then why doesn’t she just do us all a favour and duck off over there to live? Bye hun, we won’t miss you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% she’ll fly to Leeds. 84w will send an agent to Ad-sit. I can’t wait to see Ms Bean and her white paper add nothing to the conversation. Once she’s harped on about the trolls they’ll realise there’s absolutely nothing to her 😂 Also, being a proud northern programme do they not care about her links to GB News?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, the whole midwife for two weeks thing. My SIL (Not the one that is like Trash) moved the NL and she said it was a right ballache. That after 2 days, she told them not to come back. It was her 4th kid, so she was pretty confident in her parenting abilities.

She glamorouises having help. Yes, it can be great - but who would want a stranger in their house for two weeks after just givjng birth? Especially if it's not your first?
Having worked as a maternity nanny I can say that there’s quite a market for it! But even though it was my job and I got paid really well for it, I’ve found it odd at times and often downright depressing too. The last time I did it was pre pandemic and I started work in the lindo wing! I could count on one hand the times the parents had held that tiny baby by the end of the first week. The dad was gutted it was a girl and the mum kept saying it was a shame she hadn’t been born when she was supposed to be as it would hold her back in life (they aimed for a September baby and she came early at the end of august) the stories I could tell you about my job at times would break your heart.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So she’s jealous, green with envy that in Holland her sister gets a personal midwife for 2 weeks who can help and do everything around the house… And she’s moaning she had to ‘drag her C-section self’ to an appointment. You’ve had nearly 4 bleeping months of help you unappreciative twit
Is that even a midwife? I know if I'd studied 4 years to get a degree in midwifery then was told to do some o es dusting I'd be well pissed off. And as far as the broken country goes just leave? I'm sure you could influence :rolleyes: from anywhere in the world. Aufweidersehen pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.