Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I cannot imagine how different our household would be if Alf got up at 8:30”.

Well, YOU decided to chuck him in childcare from 7:30am for the last year so a 5:30 wake to start his day sounds about right. twit.

As for the ‘sleeping Angel’, I’m glad her bassinet is less of a death trap. Roll on 4m sleep regression. You deserve it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe her sister invited her to stay she she can see Jasper’s routine and how vastly different it is…. 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she even moan about the early wake ups… when was the last time she got up early with him? Before her pregnancy with Ada? 🙄

Reactions: 21
At least she knows where Snoop is, unlike Biggie 😞

I remember she posted when Alf was a baby that she went for a walk somewhere close to the flat and found him but assume she just left him again.

It was Feb 2021 she last saw him.
Yes! _ she asked her followers if it was wrong to cancel his pet insurance because said "well 🤷🏼‍♀️ he's not really mine now"!!!! Does anyone remember!?? God I've just come out of a MRI scan and I'm thinking about this 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes! _ she asked her followers if it was wrong to cancel his pet insurance because said "well 🤷🏼‍♀️ he's not really mine now"!!!! Does anyone remember!?? God I've just come out of a MRI scan and I'm thinking about this 🤣
Imagine if it had been a functional MRI , the areas which lit up would be interesting if it was Ash you'd been thinking about 😜
having just watched her latest stories moaning about Alf's early waking....well you made a rod for your own back by not having any routine whatsoever for the poor boy ..plus not heating his room or feeding him nutritious, filling meals...plus you don't even get up,for him anyway so what's the issue?!
can't wait for Ada's sleep regression.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She would HATE it if he got up at 830!! As it stands, she stays in bed and skips his entire morning routine anyway. If he got up at 830, surely she’d have to be out of bed and participate in some of it. And he wouldn’t get dropped to the child minder until much later.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the deal with moaning about your kids not sleeping, then putting your phone torch in their faces to record them sleeping potentially waking them?

ETA- someone commented on the Smoby reel about how it’s ridiculous having her hair and make up done to play with her kid in the garden… she’s deleted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That blue dress in the Smoby advert is ugly, and if I remember correctly, very expensive. Who would dress like that to be crawling around on your hands and knees to get in the play house. She reckons she bought that dress but I wouldn't be surprised if she'd been gifted it so in return has featured it in her advert.

Alf honestly couldn't care less about her being in that play house. He's content amusing himself but she has to get her mug in of course.

Reactions: 14
The constant moaning about Alf’s sleep when it has no impact on her whatsoever.
Also really what did she expect having kids? There can’t be that many that sleep after 7am especially when you have school/parents that have to work?

Reactions: 13
I think the worst thing (beyond the effect on him) about her resentment of Alf, the wake up moaning (what happened to their sleep 'expert?!), leaving him behind poorly etc Is that she's happy to use him as a prop when she needs him for a collab or reference him when she wants some 'mummy influencer' content. He's brought out like a puppet then neatly packed off when she's got the shot. Her lack of Mum guilt is because she's emotionally so detached. I don't think i've ever heard her be complimentarily or use warm words about Alf except saying 'I love him' or a lying brag about counting/alphabet when she's parading him.

I'd love to be a journo so I could contact her about her experience of raising two, the struggles & juggles etc. to see what she said Or perhaps invite her to an event that required both babies and just her. We know she'd never turn down work or the opening of an envelope, I wonder what she'd come up with?

Why does she still absolve herself of all things to do with Alfs sleep? Some kids will sleep better than others but when you regularly let your 2 year old have 2 naps, nap until 3:30 or even later with the childminder, let them nap at 5pm at home, leave him to sleep in a freezing room, brag about your lack of routine and confine him to a pram with an iPad so he has limited physical activity in a day then you’re not helping the bad sleep at all and see probably adding to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she still absolve herself of all things to do with Alfs sleep? Some kids will sleep better than others but when you regularly let your 2 year old have 2 naps, nap until 3:30 or even later with the childminder, let them nap at 5pm at home, leave him to sleep in a freezing room, brag about your lack of routine and confine him to a pram with an iPad so he has limited physical activity in a day then you’re not helping the bad sleep at all and see probably adding to it!
But she's just following her instincts, so she can't possibly be wrong 🤷

Reactions: 8

I agree. Why is he having two naps at the childminder at his age? I know she likes to make out she’s a spontaneous cool mum but Alfie clearly needs some routine in his life to help with his sleeping pattern. Instead of moaning about it constantly do something about it you lazy excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 16
He probably has 2 naps because he wakes at 4am but they do nothing to help him. His poor sleep could also be a sign of something else going on but instead of looking after him she just moans and pushes him away.

the trip to holland is weird but the worst thing about her as a parent for me is the way she talks about her first born. Zero warmth. Sneering. Lack of empathy.

and then her sleeping Ada angel. It’s really gross and I can’t believe more people don’t give her tit about it

most parents who’ve been away will then do something special with the child they’ve been apart from after - a morning just the two of them, a day off from work (even with Ada around) but no. Literally nothing like that.

Ashley can’t take maternity leave but will go on holiday to see her sister when she feels like it. It’s embarrassing.
---
Also I think she’s always been threatened by her sister’s ability to parent. It’s why she always goes on about how amazing Jasper is compared to Alf (trying to make it out like she just got unlucky with a child who doesn’t sleep, eat, play, have a routine or hit milestones - nothing to do with parenting OF COURSE) but really she hates that her sister copes and Ashley doesn’t. Because Ash needs to be the expert in everything.

but she doesn’t WANT to be the expert in parenting an older child because that involves sacrifice and hard work.
so I think this was a last minute trip to gloat about her perfect Ada.

2 weeks ago she couldn’t handle a trip for a wedding but now she’s abroad? I think ada started sleeping through and she wants to rub it in her sister’s face and play the “experienced second timer” role whilst she can. It’s all about feeling superior and being number one with Ash.

she literally couldn’t handle 2 children on her own for more than an hour but she’s now “helping” family with their kids? Hmmm

Last edited:
  • Heart
Who thinks she noticed Alf’s eye going a bit funny at the end of last week and rushed to make plans so she didn’t get stuck with him when he couldn’t go to childcare?

It was only 2 weeks ago that she didn’t feel up to flying to a wedding.

Reactions: 11
She keeps slagging her poor son when she doesn't even take care of him 🫠 i hope the golden child gives her hell she deserves it!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.